This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Will and Anna in VotDT?

A place for unconfirmed news and whisperings.

Moderators: The Rose-Tree Dryad, coracle

Re: Will and Anna in VotDT?

Postby Adeona » Jan 21, 2010 9:01 pm

Peter_4eva: You couldn't care less about Susan?! :( :((
I like your idea of Peter (and, I would add, Susan) being shown at the end comforting Lucy and Edmund. I'm not sure if that will happen, though, because in the last two movies the story never goes more then a minute beyond the time when they leave Narnia...
I wouldn't worry about either Peter or Susan actually traveling to Narnia. I'm 99.9999% sure that won't happen.
RL Sibs: Aviator, Lizzle, Narniancricket, DancingPrincesses, Andriel
Adeona
NarniaWeb Guru
Thursday's Wayfaring Child

Postby Liberty Hoffman » Jan 23, 2010 12:29 pm

I am sure they won't have Susan and Peter in Narnia itself! that doesn't fit the story at all! if they did that, then it would make NO sense.....but I am positive it won't happen!
NW sister - wild rose ~ NW big sis - ramagut
Born in the water
Take quick to the trees
I want all that You are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EADBC57vKfQ
Liberty Hoffman
NarniaWeb Master
Libby the Epic; sub in the WC

Postby QueenSusanJ316 » Mar 26, 2010 10:20 am

I was browsing around the internet searching about Anna Popplewell, and found this interesting statement on Anna_Popplewell.net under Anna and then under filmography. Under her different accomplishments this was written "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (2009) (pre-production) .... Susan Pevensie" I am not sure what this means, but it sounds pretty cool! :) Any ideas on the significance of this? 8-|
PM me if you would like be part of a Lion Party in the state of New York!
QueenSusanJ316
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Adeona » Mar 26, 2010 11:00 am

Well, it would seem that this is our first evidence towards the idea that Susan as well as Peter will have a cameo in VDT. Great! :ymapplause: Thanks QueenSusanJ for posting that!
RL Sibs: Aviator, Lizzle, Narniancricket, DancingPrincesses, Andriel
Adeona
NarniaWeb Guru
Thursday's Wayfaring Child

Postby Lady_Liln » Mar 26, 2010 5:13 pm

QueenSusanJ316 wrote:I was browsing around the internet searching about Anna Popplewell, and found this interesting statement on Anna_Popplewell.net under Anna and then under filmography. Under her different accomplishments this was written "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (2009) (pre-production) .... Susan Pevensie"
Could you provide a link, please? "Anna_Popplewell.net" is nonexistent. If we can see where you found this it would help see if it's just a fan dreaming that this will happen, or if it's a legitimate, sourced bit of info.
Lady_Liln
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby icarus » Mar 26, 2010 7:05 pm

Lady_Liln wrote:
QueenSusanJ316 wrote:I was browsing around the internet searching about Anna Popplewell, and found this interesting statement on Anna_Popplewell.net under Anna and then under filmography. Under her different accomplishments this was written "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (2009) (pre-production) .... Susan Pevensie"
Could you provide a link, please? "Anna_Popplewell.net" is nonexistent. If we can see where you found this it would help see if it's just a fan dreaming that this will happen, or if it's a legitimate, sourced bit of info.

I think the website they meant to link to was http://www.anna-popplewell.net. However, given that the information there is presented in the same format as it used to show up in on IMDB, with the "pre-production" bit in brackets, i would guess they simply copied and pasted it from IMDB a year or two back when the movie was still in pre-production and Anna Popplewell was still included on the cast list (presumably added by someone who didnt know any better)

However, in terms of a slightly more reliable source....

According to her entry on FanMail.biz, Anna Popplewell is represented by Sasha Leslie Management, who apparently are a subset of the Allsorts Drama School for Children. On their website, under the "agency" section it reads:

Allsorts offers representation for professional acting work and many children who attend our sessions have had the opportunity to work in film, television, radio and theatre.

Recent parts that children have played include:

Susan Pevensie in the latest installment of The Chronicles Of Narnia, ‘Voyage Of The Dawn Treader’

Quite why she would still be represented by what seems to be a children's talent agency, i don't know. Make of it what you will....

http://allsortsdrama.com/agency/
icarus
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Bother Eustace » Mar 26, 2010 7:20 pm

icarus wrote:
Allsorts offers representation for professional acting work and many children who attend our sessions have had the opportunity to work in film, television, radio and theatre.

Recent parts that children have played include:

Susan Pevensie in the latest installment of The Chronicles Of Narnia, ‘Voyage Of The Dawn Treader’

Quite why she would still be represented by what seems to be a children's talent agency, i don't know. Make of it what you will....

http://allsortsdrama.com/agency/

Ah... Now that is interesting... one would think that Anna's casting agency know what they're talking about; that is, after all, their job. Unless they meant to say Prince Caspian - but that wouldn't make much sense.
"Of course we've got to find him (if we can). That's the nuisance of it. It means a search party and endless trouble. Bother Eustace." ~ Caspian, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Sig: lover of narnia
Bother Eustace
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby QueenSusanJ316 » Mar 27, 2010 6:36 am

I would post a link, but how do you do that? /:)
QueenSusanJ316
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby wolfloversk » Mar 27, 2010 6:47 am

I always just copy and paste the link and it works, but I believe there's some sort of url code thingy. If you hit the post reply button, before you type your post there should be a button for making links.

*edit okay I looked it up its [url]paste link in here[/url-] but take out the -

*edit # 2 I don't know if I said this earlier, but incase I didn't I just want to say, I really really really hope Will and Anna are in VDT. (in England not Narnia)
Avi by AstrowolfD
wolfloversk
NarniaWeb Zealot
The Riddle Master

Postby GeorgieXOXOsmile » Mar 27, 2010 6:46 pm

I was wondering this also...according to a youtube video I watched everyone who commented confirmed that Anna and Will will not be in VDT. But I think they might be at the beginning...I'm not sure. My guess is they will have a small scene at the beginning and maybe the end.
GeorgieXOXOsmile
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby QueenSusanJ316 » Mar 28, 2010 6:06 am

I noticed that a lot of the times when they talk about Will and Anna it says they will not be in Narnia, maybe they will be in the movie in England? Just a thought. ;)
QueenSusanJ316
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Liberty Hoffman » Mar 29, 2010 1:45 pm

^^ that is my guess as well!
Born in the water
Take quick to the trees
I want all that You are

Liberty Hoffman
NarniaWeb Master

Postby eustacegirl » Apr 01, 2010 12:22 pm

Oh they will be. Will will be Peter picking them up at EUstace's and Susan will be there to brag about going to AMERICA!
eustacegirl
NarniaWeb Zealot

Postby Liberty Hoffman » Apr 02, 2010 5:53 am

^^ lol.....but I don't think it's quite like that...... :p
Born in the water
Take quick to the trees
I want all that You are

Liberty Hoffman
NarniaWeb Master

Postby eustacegirl » Apr 02, 2010 7:23 am

You're right I was April fooling you.
eustacegirl
NarniaWeb Zealot

Postby Rosenquartz » Apr 02, 2010 2:05 pm

oh I do hope that Will and Anna will be in VDT! I really want to see all four Pevensies together again for one last time, even if it's only a short bit! :ymhug:
avatar by lover of narnia - siggy by lover of narnia
NW Sibs: Liberty Hoffman and Glenstorm The Great
Aslan is on the movie
Rosenquartz
NarniaWeb Regular

PreviousNext