This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Favorite Narnian Female

The cultures, creatures, geography — anything about the books!

Moderators: DiGoRyKiRkE, Varnafinde

Which of these young women is the most wonderful?

Lucy (LWW/PC/VDT)
49%
Susan (LWW/PC)
10%
Aravis (HHB)
19%
Polly (MN)
1%
Jill (SC/LB)
17%
Helen (MN)
1%
Ramandu's Daughter (VDT)
2%
Lasraleen (HHB)
No votes
Gwendolen (PC)
1%
Other (please specify)
1%

Total votes : 172

Favorite Narnian Female

Postby stardf29 » Aug 25, 2009 11:47 am

Many lovely ladies live in or have visited the land of Narnia. Which of those gals is the greatest?

General notice about this poll:

Please remember to post your reason as to why you chose who you did. Posts that just state who you voted for will be deleted.

Extreme fandom will not be tolerated. Saying that you voted for someone because "she is the hottest" or "I want to marry her" will result in the deletion of your post. It's okay to say that you think the person you voted for is "cute", but if that's the only reason you give, while your post won't be deleted, I can guarantee that a lot of people will think you're an idiot.

Only "heroic" characters are in this poll. Please visit the Favorite Narnian Villain poll to vote for your favorite non-human evildoers. Also, only human characters are in this poll; the Favorite Non-Human Narnian poll has all your favorite creature-beings.

You are only allowed one vote. However, you may change your vote if you change your mind. Just select the new person you want to vote for and your vote will be changed.
"A Series of Miracles", a blog about faith and anime.

Avatar: Kojiro Sasahara of Nichijou.
stardf29
Moderator Emeritus
I'm on a goat.

Re: Favorite Narnian Female

Postby 2nd to One » Sep 04, 2009 5:17 am

I guess I'd have to admit that Ramandu's Daughter is probably the 'fairest of them all,' but we also know the least about her. :)
So I voted for Aravis, because while she can be the proper lady, she's also courageous, honorable(most of the time ;),) loyal and spunky.

I also like Susan and Lucy.
Happy New Year!
Av & sig by me.
NWsibs: whitefox, N_B_H
RL sibs: H_L and SW_F
2nd to One
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Valiant_Lucy » Sep 04, 2009 6:57 am

Jill. She and Lucy are my two favorite female (good) characters. I had trouble deciding between the two of them.
"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." Marilyn Monroe
Valiant_Lucy
Moderator Emeritus
The IMAR&NB mod

Postby jadis of narnia » Sep 04, 2009 7:05 am

I vote for Lucy..

Why? becuse she has such a sweet, compassionate nature for all her friends and family, and is always trying to make sure that others are safe and protected.. and she's certainly one of the most loyal and faithful to Aslan the entire time she's both in and out of Narnia..

and she's got a very likable innocence about her.. she also never tries to put anyone down or make the feel really bad about themselves.. she's very respectable.. :)

well, that's why I like her..

any other replies??

~ jadis
jadis of narnia

Postby Pattertwigs Pal » Sep 04, 2009 1:59 pm

Lucy is my favorite and has always been my favorite. I want to be like her in many ways. I love the close relationship she has with Aslan. I think she has the best relationship with him out of all of the children. This relationship shows the value of people who have always had a relationship with Jesus and have not been “lost.” This is encouraging for me since I have always been Christian and it shows that you do not have to be “lost” and then “found” to have a strong relationship with Jesus. Another reason I like her is because she sticks to what she knows is true no matter how unpopular it is. I also like that she makes mistakes and learns from them. Finally, I agree with everything Jadis said above. :D
Silver Chair Reading Group
NW sister to Movie Aristotle & daughter of the King
Pattertwigs Pal
Cookie Queen of NarniaWeb

Postby Farsight1 » Sep 04, 2009 7:43 pm

I voted for Lucy, but Jill is a close second. Aravis and Susan are tied up in third place.
Farsight1
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby IloveFauns » Sep 06, 2009 4:46 am

I loved for lucy.

I voted for lucy because she is the one that believes in Narnia more then anyone else.
IloveFauns
NarniaWeb Zealot

Postby TheGeneral » Sep 06, 2009 2:05 pm

I've always liked Jill, but it's hard to say why exactly. I just like how she's imperfect (SC how she forgot the signs and such), but brave too. She's cool in LB.
TheGeneral
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby NaiadWaker » Sep 12, 2009 7:30 pm

I'd say Jill, because she's the character I can relate to. (which is what I said for Ed in the Favorite Male Character thread.)
NaiadWaker
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Narnian1993 » Sep 13, 2009 11:15 am

I voted for Lucy because she has always been my favorite. She is in most of them and she never loses faith in Aslan and Narnia!!
Love you Lucy!! :ymhug:
~You can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me.~ C. S. Lewis
Narnian1993
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Aslans Country » Sep 14, 2009 1:38 am

I voted for Lucy. She never loses faith in Aslan and Narnia, and is so ready to be nice to everyone and forgive people.
Avie by flambeau.

"I'm there through your heartache, I'm there in the storm.. I don’t care where you've fallen, where you have been, I'll never forsake you, my love never ends, it never ends."
-Times, Tenth Avenue North
Aslans Country
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby ski_hi_flier » Sep 15, 2009 3:00 pm

I voted for Aravis. I dunno why exactly, but I've always loved her. She has her of faults, but she eventually admits to them and tries to fix them. And I guess I've always liked the Calormens. Or rather, any Calormens that manage to be halfway decent in spite of their upbringing. Aravis is so brave and she has a very strong will. She decides to run away from her home and everything she's ever known to go to a place that is said to be "inhabited by demons and sorcerers" and, in all probability, never see any of her friends or family again. You've got to be really, REALLY determined to be able to do something like that.
av and sig by me, pm me with requests
seen it!! didn't like it much...
ski_hi_flier
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby greenbird37 » Sep 15, 2009 8:31 pm

I voted for Lucy...

When no one else believed her, her faith stayed strong and the beautiful relationship she had with Aslan was one of a kind. A special friendship indeed! :)

Susan a close second....for her motherly nature!
"We have nothing if not belief"
greenbird37
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Edis1 » Sep 16, 2009 1:57 pm

It was a hard to decied,but I finally voted for Aravis. I have always liked Aravis,she is so spunky, brave, and adventerous! RD would come in a very close second,and Lucy would be my third favorite.
Avy & Sig by Ithilwen Jesus loves you! Join the Edmund fan club! PM me to join! members-5
Image Legolas=Awesome!
Edmund=Fantastic!
Edis1
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Rachel111 » Sep 20, 2009 3:04 pm

Edis1 wrote:It was a hard to decied,but I finally voted for Aravis. I have always liked Aravis,she is so spunky, brave, and adventerous! RD would come in a very close second,and Lucy would be my third favorite.

Quite the same for me. She is SO brave and amazing but I am also a big fan of Lucy.
Hello! My name is Rachel. But just call me Chel.
http://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2 ... 06x331.jpg
A picture of my favorite band, The Arcade Fire.
Rachel111
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Lady of the Narnians » Sep 20, 2009 7:24 pm

I pick Arivas she is tough! X(
A Lady of Narnia Always a Lady of Narnia
Lady of the Narnians
NarniaWeb Regular

Next