The MouseHunt Thread: Episode V

The community lounge for non-Narnian discussions.

Moderators: johobbit, stargazer

Re: The MouseHunt Thread: Episode V

Postby Geekicheep » Aug 30, 2019 11:57 am

I just have to ask, what's this thread about? More importantly, should I be running? =))

Seriously though, the intro post on this thread doesn't say much about the game, apart from that it involves eggs (sounds more like ChickenHunt to me lol). I visited the website, and it was just a login/create account screen. There was no other info.
Yes, I'm a mouse... I mean, a geek!
Geekicheep
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby daughter of the King » Aug 30, 2019 1:51 pm

Mousehunt is an app/facebook game set in the land of Gnawnia (the name is one of the things that made me start playing). Players hunt mice that are taking over the kingdom. This is done by acquiring various traps and cheeses and a few extra goodies along the way. The eggs mentioned at the start of this topic are from the Easter event where mice often drop eggs that contain various loot.

A LOT of Narniawebbers have been playing it over the years, hence the reason for having its' own thread instead of clogging up the video games thread.
Narniaweb sister to Pattertwig's Pal
daughter of the King
Princess Dot

Postby Geekicheep » Aug 31, 2019 4:17 am

Sounds like a fun game! I don't do Facebook but I'll definitely have to check out the app. I get what you're saying about the video game thread (and thanks for that cuz I like to post there sometimes, lol). I wonder why that game is so popular with NarniaWebbers.

But anyway, nice to finally "meet you", Dot! I've heard you on the Talking Beasts podcast but didn't know you were a mod here. Thank you for all you and the rest of the NarniaWeb team do for us. I've only been on here a few weeks, but it's been totally awesome!

PS: Gnawnia? Seriously? That is hilarious, but so cheesy... hmmm, is that cheese? Uh-oh, I'd better get out of here. Happy hunting, everyone! :D
Yes, I'm a mouse... I mean, a geek!
Geekicheep
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby fantasia » Sep 13, 2019 9:44 am

;)) @ Geekicheep

I've been amused at the new update to the profile/King's Crowns. I'm currently 43 Sandwing Cavalry mice away from a Diamond Crown. And convienently I'm on a map that needs a Caravan Guard. So I'm ticking them off a few at a time. ;)

Actually watched segments of FBF today. Saw lots of spoilers for the up and coming Valor Rift area. It was interesting hearing them talk about some of the issues they've had designing the area. Also interesting was hearing that the area will have the best-in-game Rift trap, the best-in-game base (bye, bye Minotaur Base), and best-in-game Codex (forgot this existed ;)) ).
They also said they hope to get the area out right before Halloween, and then the Halloween event will tie in with the new area so we won't have to leave it right after it opens to go to a different event.

Meanwhile, I'm just continuing to rebuild my gold stockpile, which is going well... back up to almost 40mil gold... and working on maps and other randomness. Will need to get back to Queso Canyon soon to make sure I'm in good position there for any upcoming event season things.
fantasia
Site Admin
The Watchful Admin

Postby Gymfan15 » Sep 14, 2019 8:40 am

All is well in MH land...I ended up buying a Rib off the MP; stupid how fast it was once I decided I was going to do that instead of continually farming...ah well.

I'm also an Elder now!

Been working on stocking up on Auras, and also restocking my gold...can't remember the last time I "only" had 22m lol!
Gymfan15
Moderator Emeritus
Giver of Prestigious NarniaWeb Taglines™

Previous