Dream Cast: Sons of Adam

Past, present, and future.

Moderators: GlimGlum, Pattertwigs Pal

Re: Dream Cast: Sons of Adam

Postby Monty Jose » May 17, 2019 8:11 pm

Anfinwen wrote:So, I have another suggestion for King Frank; what about David Tennant? He's older than I thought Frank should be, but to me he has the right look and personality. I feel like he could create a really dimensional and deep character, both before and after the transformation to King of Narnia.

Now that I think of it, Peter Capaldi would make a fabulous Uncle Andrew.

Oh, man, I’m so torn on these suggestions XD mostly because I don’t know if I could separate either of them from Doctor Who. I like both these actors and I really think Capaldi is very capable of playing Uncle Andrew well.

I wouldn’t mind a Viking slant on the Telmarines. I could see someone like Gerard Butler playing Miraz. And I know she’s young-ish, but I could see Karen Gillan as Prunaprismia. And if for some reason they decide to go with a younger Miraz, Jude Law or Luke Evans could also pull it off.
https://www.instagram.com/_montyjose_art/
Monty Jose
NarniaWeb Regular

Re: Dream Cast: Sons of Adam

Postby coracle » May 18, 2019 1:30 pm

I think Peter Capaldi is good at playing older men with craggy faces - he is only in his 50s you know! And he does wild crazy people pretty well.

David Tenant as Frank? I think his face is too thin, but probably only because the cabby in Pauline Baynes' illustrations is a bit rounder in the face.
"Blessed are you, Lord our God, king of the universe, who diversified his creatures" (a Jewish prayer to be said whenever one sees an unusual looking person or animal),
coracle
NarniaWeb's Auntie

Previous