This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Any fans of Trufflehunter?

Past, present, and future.

Moderators: GlimGlum, Pattertwigs Pal

Re: Any fans of Trufflehunter?

Postby King_Erlian » Sep 09, 2013 8:30 am

Then again, chocolate can be toxic to some animals. It's toxic even for humans, although you have to eat about 22 pounds (10 kilograms) in one go to kill yourself. But I'm told that Smarties are lethal to pigeons...
King_Erlian
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Col Klink » Sep 03, 2018 6:51 pm

Ken Scott (Stott? I'm not good with actors' names) gave my favorite vocal performance in the Narnia movies so far.
For better or worse-for who knows what may unfold from a chrysalis?-hope was left behind.
-The God Beneath the Sea by Leon Garfield & Edward Blishen
Col Klink
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby PrinceRillianIX » Dec 27, 2018 2:24 pm

I'd actually love to see another interpretation of Trufflehunter as a woman, like in the BBC series. I think it made sense. Just as Louloudi the Centaur said, that balance of gender just makes things a little more realistic and creates a more diverse group of characters.

If I was to cast the role I'd go for Noma Dumezweni. She plays Hermione Granger in the Cursed Child. She's also appeared in many other British television programmes and films.
PrinceRillianIX
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Cleander » Dec 27, 2018 6:44 pm

I'm fine with a female Trufflehunter, so long as they don't put the actress in a badger suit. ;)
PM me to join the Search for the Seven Swords!
Co-founder of the newly restored Edmund Club! Find it on the Talk About Narnia Forum!
signature by aileth
Cleander
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby puddleglum32 » Jan 29, 2019 10:46 pm

Like so many above have mentioned, I wish he would have been in more scenes in the movie. Ken Stott who played Balin in all the Hobbit movies, did a fabulous job voicing Trufflehunter. Trufflehunter is as loyal as a badger! LOL :D

Founder of the Switchfoot Club.
Co-founder of the newly restored Edmund Club! Check it out on the Talk About Narnia forum!
puddleglum32
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby JFG II » Mar 25, 2019 3:00 pm

I always like him. I was pretty disappointed back in 2008 when Truffehunter didn’t have more to do in the Caspian movie. But ever since I realized he sounds exactly like Balin from The Hobbit movies, he’s gone up on my radar. ;) That’s because... it’s Ken Scott in both roles ;)
JFG II
NarniaWeb Regular

Previous