This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Cavern Tavern II

Home of chat, writing, and role-play.

Moderators: stargazer, Lady Arwen, Ryadian

Re: Cavern Tavern II

Postby Ryadian » Nov 30, 2018 10:54 am

Mansion - Wrapping Up

I think I have an idea for how I can set us up for an epilogue. It sounds like there are no objections to a time skip, so I'll start working on that - I'm going to be doing this on breaks at work so I probably won't have it up until this afternoon. Anyone who comes on in the meanwhile, please let me know if there's anything you want me to assume your character was/wasn't doing. :)

EDIT: Done.

EDIT #2: I lay no claim to the helicopter crew, I just wanted Faye to be able to exchange dialogue. ;)) And sorry Faye's being so take-charge right now - that's partly her character, but it's also partly the product of writing this at 1:30 AM in my time zone. :P

I won't be here much tomorrow, so I'll say in advance that I'm okay with anyone writing Faye in a limited capacity to try to get things wrapped up. Faye is willing to help find Kaelin if told about it, otherwise she'll just help break camp. She'll gladly wait to let other people leave first (though she'll be annoyed if it ends up being Junior or Mr. Waters next after the injured parties ;) ).
N-Web sis of stardf, _Rillian_, & jerenda
Proud to be Sirya the Madcap Siren
Ryadian

Postby Movie Aristotle » Dec 01, 2018 2:51 am

Mansion - Response

Why everybody be hatin’ on Junior? :p

I’ve gathered the crowd together more-or-less, but feel free to excuse your character from the crowd or have your character straggle in behind. I left the time it took to assemble the crowd indeterminate.
Movie Aristotle
Movie Aristotle
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Lady Arwen » Dec 01, 2018 8:09 pm

Mansion - The Ending Thereof

Aileth, what's going on with Molly? Is she after Pittersticks, or Kaelin, or something else? Or shall I just leave her be?

MA wrote:Why everybody be hatin’ on Junior? :p

Probably because, when you feel someone is untrustworthy and have heard of them being devious before from someone who has otherwise been trustworthy, you don't change your mind about them after a single motivational speech :P
Lady Arwen
The Mermod

Postby aileth » Dec 02, 2018 5:45 pm

Lady Arwen wrote:Mansion - The Ending Thereof

Aileth, what's going on with Molly? Is she after Pittersticks, or Kaelin, or something else? Or shall I just leave her be?

She was looking for Kaelin, but didn't find her, so is heading back. I don't think she'll miss the ship, but I'm not actually sure what she's doing. Helpful, hey? If you would like to include her in anything, and/or need her back in camp, please go ahead.
Now my days are swifter than a post: they flee away ... my days are swifter than a weaver's shuttle
aileth
Peripatetic powder-room sub

Postby Pattertwigs Pal » Dec 02, 2018 6:22 pm

Mansion - Getting off the Island
No need to worry about Pittersticks. He'll find his own way to the ship.
Silver Chair Reading Group
NW sister to Movie Aristotle & daughter of the King
Pattertwigs Pal
Cookie Queen of NarniaWeb

Postby Movie Aristotle » Dec 02, 2018 9:43 pm

Mansion - I’ll Fly Away

Just so people know my intentions, Junior is going to ensure all get on the boats, will say goodbye to Twig’s, then will leave the island himself, at which point I intend to bow out of the story, considering Junior’s arc complete.
Movie Aristotle
Movie Aristotle
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Delia Death » Dec 03, 2018 12:37 am

The End of the Mansion (As You Know It)

Well, folks, I hope you had fun on your island adventure! It certainly was interesting to see what strange events would befall your merry crew. As for right now, the Mansion doors are going to remain tightly shut, but never fear! After a wee bit of decorating, the Mansion doors will reopen (on December 15th, to be precise).

Hope to see you all there! If you need anything in the mean time, holler, and I'll make Hugh do something about it.
Delia Death
Ditto Town Host
Ghost Wrangler

Postby Ryadian » Dec 03, 2018 10:57 am

Mansion Wrap-Up

Well, that was an adventure. ;)) I had a lot of fun! I'm really hoping to see some more of some of these characters. :D

Holiday Party Planning

I'm debating whether or not I'm going to bring Faye back to this one. I'm assuming that there'll be a time skip between when they get back to Ditto Town and the party, since the Mansion took place during the summer (at least that's what I've always assumed), so she'll probably have had enough time to recover. But I also have a new character idea I kind of want to try out. ;)) Maybe I should just do both.... :P
Ryadian

Postby Meltintalle » Dec 04, 2018 8:56 am

Mansion Wrap-Up

*sits down to brush the sand out of Mel's fur* I always wanted to write a desert island adventure, and now I have. ;)) Good show, everyone. :D
Meltintalle
Ra-pun-z-mel

Postby stargazer » Dec 05, 2018 6:17 pm

Mansion - It's A Wrap

I really enjoyed this adventure with everyone, and it was fun following the various plot twists and turns. I'd like to see more of these characters.

Happy Holidays

The Baxters are planning to be back for the holiday party. Rya, I'd like seeing both Faye and your new character, should you wish.
But all night, Aslan and the Moon gazed upon each other with joyful and unblinking eyes.
stargazer

Postby narnianerd » Dec 07, 2018 1:20 am

Mansion Roundup

Had a blast writing with yall. I apologise for my ocasional absences, the move to Korea messed a bit with my posting schedule. Hope to see everyone at the holiday mansion, Ainsley and Jeff are sure to pop up.
you had me at meah
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Fanatic
Assisstant Lord of the Little Ponies

Postby Lady Arwen » Dec 10, 2018 6:21 pm

Holiday Party Planning

Rya (and everyone else, to be honest), I think it would be nice to see Faye in a non-survival mode. ;))
Lady Arwen
The Mermod

Postby Ryadian » Dec 12, 2018 2:12 pm

Holiday Party Planning

Admittedly, I want to see what she's like, too. She's kind of surprised me a couple of times already. ;)) Plus, I'm hoping she'll have a chance to interact a bit more with some of the other characters - I kept her so busy she usually didn't have much opportunity to chat....
Ryadian

Postby Pattertwigs Pal » Dec 16, 2018 7:28 pm

Holiday Mansion 2018
I hope it is okay that I gave the mansion a staff and got things started. If not, let me know and I can edit.
Silver Chair Reading Group
NW sister to Movie Aristotle & daughter of the King
Pattertwigs Pal
Cookie Queen of NarniaWeb

Postby Ryadian » Dec 16, 2018 8:54 pm

Holiday Mansion 2018

I've always imagined that the parties must be staffed, and I love the image of them all wearing Santa hats. ;)) I'm also looking forward to seeing more of Ottilla and Owenbranch - I have a feeling we're in for a treat....

EDIT: To clarify Cody's last thoughts, he's pretty gullible and has had heard stories from those no more knowledgeable than he is.
Ryadian

Postby stargazer » Dec 19, 2018 1:18 pm

Holiday Mansion 2018

I like the staff idea too.

My first post with the Baxters uses Rya's timing of the cruise being in the summer (or at least, some time back), and is a brief summary of what's happened with them in the meantime, though it ends with them ready for the party.
But all night, Aslan and the Moon gazed upon each other with joyful and unblinking eyes.
stargazer

PreviousNext