The MouseHunt Thread: Episode V

The community lounge for non-Narnian discussions.

Moderators: stargazer, johobbit

Re: The MouseHunt Thread: Episode V

Postby Gymfan15 » Aug 11, 2018 9:47 am

I too have got my trap...took a break during Ronza to work on Chrome maps...I think I completed about eight. ;)) so I’m nicely set for some expendable auras whenever I like!

I’m working on a batch of Wildfire for a map that I’m on...that ought to mostly set me up with supplies for the future, so I may head out after that and go back to FRift for a bit. I was able to get a LOT of Super Enerchi Charms thanks to all those leftover battery fragments. Not that I exactly need Enerchi; I’m swimming in it lol. But I want to get a very nice stash of FRift cheese for Event season.

I also want to head back into MoPi and start farming Teeth...I need to replenish my baitkeep supply and I’d like to have some Lightning Auras around for later on. I’m currently farming supplies so I have a bit to go.

And, of course, the new map season starts soon! ;)) So plenty to keep one busy!
Gymfan15
Moderator Emeritus
Giver of Prestigious NarniaWeb Taglines™

Postby Varnafinde » Aug 13, 2018 7:23 pm

I've finally reached Pump Level 10 - next I suppose is Wildfire for the Queen so I can get what she drops for the trap.
I'm almost out of Queso cheeses, but farming and crafting new ones should be even easier now!
And I have silvered some of the River ans Plains mice :)
(avi artwork by Henning Janssen)
Varnafinde
Princess of the Noldor and Royal Overseer of the Talk About Narnia forum

Postby fantasia_kitty » Sep 04, 2018 2:08 pm

Is this a new record for longest this thread has gone without being posted in? :P Well, I've only done two maps since the update went through: one scavenger (which I didn't care for, except for 6 people instead of 5) and one relic hunter. Just finished the latter and got the Furoma Base. Very nice! I highly recommend that everyone make an effort to get it. :D
fantasia_kitty
Site Admin
The Watchful Admin

Postby starkat » Sep 04, 2018 6:21 pm

We're on a map at the moment. We're hung up on the tritus and the Iceburg, but can I just say I LOVE the ultimate iceberg base? It was beyond worth it. I make a run in about half the time I used to.
starkat
Moderator Emeritus

Postby Gymfan15 » Sep 11, 2018 7:39 am

I think part of the quiet on this thread is due to the fact that I was on vacation for two weeks. ;)) Or maybe I overestimate my ability to talk endlessly about MH? ;)

Still getting back into the groove after getting home, but I've been doing Relic Hunter map. I did one Scavenger map...it's fun, but also annoying, haha. But I think it will be better to do now that I'm home and hopefully people will come out with little aids that will make them even easier to complete.

Currently wondering if anyone wants to lend me 60m gold so I can buy a Map Dust kit with 40 dust in it off the MP. ;))
Gymfan15
Moderator Emeritus
Giver of Prestigious NarniaWeb Taglines™

Postby fantasia_kitty » Sep 16, 2018 9:37 am

Less than 1% to go to Elder!!! B-)
fantasia_kitty
Site Admin
The Watchful Admin

Postby fantasia_kitty » Sep 20, 2018 7:15 pm

Got to Elder today, Huzzah! :D And it appears that you level at a noticeable level as I'm almost to .1% already. ;)) :P
fantasia_kitty
Site Admin
The Watchful Admin

Previous