Cavern Tavern II

Home of chat, writing, and role-play.

Moderators: stargazer, Lady Arwen, Ryadian

Re: Cavern Tavern II

Postby narnianerd » Aug 29, 2018 8:51 pm

Mansion

Evening y'all! I must say I'm having an absolute blast writing with everyone, it's always good to be back in dittopia. That being said, going forward, please feel free to have your characters talk to my characters. The Army keeps me quite busy, but I do try to check the thread every night. If I'm gone for more than a week or so, feel free the leave them behind, or drag them as you see fit. Otherwise, I'd appreciate the courtesy of interaction instead of simple, one sided actions. Its not normally an issue, but chronologically speaking, Ainsley now has two splints on the same leg. =)) Anywho, thank you for your time and happy writing.
you had me at meah
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Fanatic
Assisstant Lord of the Little Ponies

Postby aileth » Aug 30, 2018 9:20 am

narnianerd wrote:MansionAinsley now has two splints on the same leg.

Sorry 'bout that--my fault :-s

I'm also not very experienced with this kind of interactive writing, and therefore not sure how much I can manipulate other people's characters. Will try to do better. :)
Now my days are swifter than a post: they flee away ... my days are swifter than a weaver's shuttle
aileth
NarniaWeb Junkie
Peripatetic powder-room sub

Postby narnianerd » Aug 30, 2018 1:18 pm

Mansion

It does take a bit getting used to, honestly it's not that big of a deal. Just plz, whatever you do, don't dig up my first attempts at collaborative writing from the late 2000s. I think I would die from embarrassment. :ymblushing:
you had me at meah
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Fanatic
Assisstant Lord of the Little Ponies

Previous