This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Ze Cavern Tavern I

Home of chat, writing, and role-play.

Moderators: stargazer, Lady Arwen, Ryadian

Ze Cavern Tavern I

Postby Madame Gosté » Aug 22, 2009 4:07 pm

Bonjour, my name est Madame Gosté. (I'm quite certain I will recognize some of vous, mais, there are so many new people in town lately, I have a difficult time keeping everyone straight sometimes.) Welcome to ze official "Cavern Tavern" for all ze Role-Players!

Zis is ze place for all vous role-players to come and discuss all aspects of ze Ditto Town Mansion and Fountain stories. An entire "OOC (Out of character)" thread, if vous will.

Other than ze normal forum rules, we have a couple extra guidelines for vous.

At ze beginning of every post, please specify which story vous are discussing. For instance, if someone wants to discuss ze current Mansion story, zey would write "Mansion" at the top of their post. If someone wanted to discuss ze New Arrivals story in ze Fountain, zey would write "New Arrivals".

S’il vous plait, do not post actual works of RP, if vous want a segment to be approved by another member, PMing is ze best system.

And zat's it! If vous have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me.

*passes around nut brown ale and lemonade to all who enter*

Welcome!
Madame Gosté
Ditto Town Host

Re: Ze Cavern Tavern I

Postby Marshwiggle » Sep 04, 2009 8:19 am

*Tries very hard to interpret what the host has said*

I somehow feel guilty about posting in here first, though someone might beat me to it by the time this is actually put up on the board ;)

*Unilluminated*

I'll post my reply to everyone's once the thread is up. Sorry for waiting so long, I figured it'd be better to wait until the website transition was complete anyway. I'm working today so I probably won't be around until later tonight. Sorry for the wait!
It's empty in the valley of your heart. The sun, it rises slowly as you walk. Away from all the fears. And all the faults you've left behind.

So long...for now.
Marshwiggle
NarniaWeb Zealot

Postby PrinceCor004 » Sep 04, 2009 8:58 am

*Unilluminated*

O.K, Marshy. I was wondering when you would post, but after hearing about the move I figured you were waiting for that to take place. Anyway, look forward to writing some more with you, Ryan, Kat and the others! :)
Avvie by the great Djaq!

http://bennettsreviews.blogspot.com/

^ Short tribute to James Horner (1953-2015)
PrinceCor004
Moderator Emeritus
Soundtrack Man of SO

Postby Rising_Star » Sep 04, 2009 10:39 am

Unilluminated

Figured something like that was up. Can't wait to start writing again! \:d/

By the way, both Marshy and Cor, I love your graphics! :D

P.S."Brooklyn!"
Rising_Star
Moderator Emeritus
NarniaWeb's Resident Hunter

Postby Marshwiggle » Sep 05, 2009 1:02 pm

Unilluminated

Thanks Ryan! :D

The post is up :) I just decided to go with the format Kate had suggested a while back because I couldn't find the correct color codes for all my characters and it's a bit time-consuming. Feel free to post however you want though!
It's empty in the valley of your heart. The sun, it rises slowly as you walk. Away from all the fears. And all the faults you've left behind.

So long...for now.
Marshwiggle
NarniaWeb Zealot

Postby zlcva » Sep 06, 2009 6:23 pm

Time Rift
Well folks, it's been a great ride, but that time has finally come. I've got one or two more posts' worth to write, and we're done. I'll wait for everyone to make their final posts and then I'll post an epilogue.

Thanks everyone for making this story possible. :) I'm interested in hearing your impressions/critiques of the story. ;)
zlcva
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Lady Arwen » Sep 07, 2009 7:42 pm

Time Rift

Poor Silvren never got to see the Kitty, anyway. ;))

Oy, now you leave me in an interesting spot to wrap up. I'll do my best to get my post up in the next day or two (or three).
Lady Arwen
The Mermod

Postby Rising_Star » Sep 07, 2009 9:51 pm

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum

Or, if you don't like long titles (or if your name is Kate), simply A Funny Thing Happened. ;)

This is an idea I got after rereading some old Fountain threads where there was this one RP that had role-play characters come into Real Life. I really liked the idea but was unable to follow the story. So I decided to make my own version, only this time we, the authors, go into Ditto Town.

I have a vague plot in mind, but people are free to incorporate their own plotlines. Basically the agenda is to get back home, but obviously there will be more than one obstacle in the way of that.

This is set during the present Main Story-verse, around the time of A (Slightly) Less Normal Life, set after Time Rift. Obviously people can have characters come from different time periods, galaxies, universes, etc. via the Fountain. :D

P.S."Brooklyn!"
Rising_Star
Moderator Emeritus

Postby zlcva » Sep 08, 2009 7:07 am

A Funny Thing Happened
Oooohh man... that looks like fun. :D But... I won't be able to participate. In order to balance my time wisely in real life, I'm going to have to keep my activity here to a minimum. (Slightly), Secret Origins and the Mansion will have to be enough for me for now. ;)
zlcva
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Captn. Peregrin » Sep 08, 2009 7:08 am

Funny Thing

Sounds interesting. And I wouldn't even have to make any characters! :D
Captn. Peregrin
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Marshwiggle » Sep 08, 2009 10:24 am

Funny Thing

That would be interesting...we had a rplay like that running at one time where the authors ended up going into the story with their characters but it ended up dying I believe. I was just thinking about that too since I found the profile I'd made for myself as a character.

Unilluminated

The time-jump to night has been made!

So long...for now.
Marshwiggle
NarniaWeb Zealot

Postby sweeetlilgurlie » Sep 08, 2009 10:45 am

Funny Thing(We do love to shorten our titles! ;)) )

This sounds like fun! I always wished I was a part of that roleplay. I'm game if you are. :)
"Let the music cast its spell,
give the atmosphere a chance.
Simply follow where I lead;
let me teach you how to dance."
sweeetlilgurlie
Moderator Emeritus
The Sparkle Princess

Postby Rising_Star » Sep 08, 2009 10:51 am

A Funny Thing Happened

Totally game! Anyone who wants to join can go ahead and post their first post about them falling into the vortex of their computer/laptop/iPhone/etc. and winding up in that place with the wires and walking through the door. That's the way to get into Ditto Town apparently. ;) :P

P.S."Brooklyn!"
Rising_Star
Moderator Emeritus

Postby stargazer » Sep 08, 2009 2:38 pm

A Funny Thing Happened

I like this idea, Ryan! I had a lot of fun in the original "Real Life," so I'm going to try my hand again with some new characters. Their entry is a little different, but still plays on the Fountain.

I'll be glad to have them interact with others once they get to the Cup & Platter.
But all night, Aslan and the Moon gazed upon each other with joyful and unblinking eyes.
stargazer

Postby qwertykate88 » Sep 10, 2009 2:07 pm

TWIMC (Unilluminated Co.)

I am experiencing some mega-frustrating connection issues right now. I don't know when I'll get another window so, my time online may be limited down to the bare minimum until things can be sorted out.

I'll try to post when I can. Sorry guys! =((
qwertykate88
Moderator Emeritus
Tiny Blonde One

Postby QueenSu » Sep 10, 2009 4:25 pm

A Funny Thing Happened

I'm in! Sounds like fun ;)

PS How do you do bold, italics, etc????????
Frodo Lives!
Sig by MissAravis
QueenSu
NarniaWeb Guru

Next