This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Ze Cavern Tavern I

Home of chat, writing, and role-play.

Moderators: stargazer, Lady Arwen, Ryadian

Re: Ze Cavern Tavern I

Postby Lady Courage » Jul 04, 2013 7:15 am

*floats through a deserted building, semi-transparent, with a mournful wail* I come and go with the wind, updating when I can, but I stand in the place between ghost and human.

... Pretty sure that's how I'd be classified anyway. :P
Sig by me | Av by Ithilwen
There is no such thing as a Painless Lesson
Lady Courage
NarniaWeb Guru

Location: With De_De, Libby and Lu, exploring Narnia with Frodo in Obi-Wan's spaceship. :D

Postby stargazer » Jul 04, 2013 11:58 am

*The pale moonlight illuminates the dusty streets and a tumbling tumbleweed. A figure appears, attempting to dance in a circle, and promptly falls to the ground, a victim of two left feet.*

I'm still around, though Supernova is the only RP I'm currently in, and the Baxters' storyline seems to have stalled...
But all night, Aslan and the Moon gazed upon each other with joyful and unblinking eyes.
stargazer

Postby Dinode » Jul 04, 2013 3:08 pm

*Decides to not act all creepy and just raise his hand and say that as soon as the others catch up in Supernova he will gladly continue.*
Seeking comic book artist, PM for details.
Dinode
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Silvan_Haven » Jul 09, 2013 11:45 am

Raises hand on his way through this part of the internet.
Silvan_Haven
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Dernhelm_of_Rohan » Jul 31, 2013 4:33 pm

Okay, so now that we know who is and is not active, what is the next step to raise ourselves out of the Slough of Silence? ;)

Founding Keeper of the Secret Magic
Dernhelm_of_Rohan
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby PrinceCor004 » Jul 31, 2013 8:00 pm

*a tall figure steps halfway out of the shadows clothed in a long duster jacket and a fedora. He slowly raises his right hand... but does not go for the dancing*

There is a catch as I am concerned: with school starting back up, I'm not sure how much I'll be around, but I'd love to start writing again... as long as others will write as well. ;)
Avvie by the great Djaq!

http://bennettsreviews.blogspot.com/

^ Short tribute to James Horner (1953-2015)
PrinceCor004
Moderator Emeritus
Soundtrack Man of SO

Postby Lady Arwen » Aug 01, 2013 4:46 pm

There's always This Is Eden, if people want something to just freestyle in. Though remember, guys, that's more a RP to just play with characters and their personalities than to do any actual adventure stuff.

In other news, I'm considering blowing up Dittotopia. AU, of course.

EDIT: Of course, Cor, you could always post in SN again...it is your turn, I believe. ;)
Lady Arwen
The Mermod

Postby MountainFireflower » Aug 01, 2013 9:55 pm

*should have known that Cor wouldn't dance, but compliments him on his choice of attire* ;))

All right. It's so good to see we have people still around! I think I'll post in This Is Eden like Dern did. As far as other RPs, I think some of them are on hold until various people post.

I don't know what's up with LoE, which is pretty sad since I'm 1/3 of the main plotters. :p As far as the other roleplays, I think my characters are at a standstill until their subplots move forward. In the meantime, though, I'll see what I can do with This Is Eden, I think. Maybe that can be the way we bring DT back to life. ;))

Nice to see some familiar faces in DT again! :ymhug:
av by dot
MountainFireflower
Moderator Emeritus

Postby Lady Arwen » Aug 02, 2013 9:48 am

Just so everyone knows, This Is Eden will never get its own thread, as it is designed to be without a normal story structure--so for those of you who kind of remember the "main story" concept from long, long ago (and far far away, on the old forum), this is somewhat of the same thing. Characters are welcome to pop in and out, interact with each other, have shenannigans, or whatever. This is a great story to use as a mixer to let your characters meet other new characters. However, if you feel a plot developing, feel free to start a new RP for that. :)

Incidentally, if BOTS gets active enough again, I'll talk to Madame G and see about getting its own thread.
Lady Arwen
The Mermod

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Aug 22, 2013 7:55 am

*sneaks in*

I'm baaaaack. Did y'all miss me or what?

Don't answer that. ;) Haha.

Okay, so I know I've been MIA forever...My laptop died, but has recently been fixed. And also I had to switch back to a dumb phone, as opposed to a smart phone. :P

With that being said, I miss my characters and writing with you awesome people. But...I've been gone for so long, it'll take me some time to catch up...Any summaries/info y'all could send me on new (or old!) RP plots would be much appreciated! :D
"No one's ever burned you, nothing's ever left you scarred and even though you want to, just try to never grow up." -Taylor Swift, Never Grow Up
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Dinode » Aug 22, 2013 9:29 am

Hey, great to see you! Thanks for continuing Supernova. Maybe soon we can get to a point where Jenny, Volt, the Baxters, etc. can continue! Looking forward to it.
Dinode
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Dernhelm_of_Rohan » Aug 23, 2013 4:44 am

Chloë! Welcome back! Sorry about your laptop problems.
Your MIA time hasn't really missed much; sadly, SN has sort of hit a dead spot. I think it's mostly that a lot of us have a ton of stuff going on in RL. But I'm sure as the summer ends ( :(( ) we'll see more activity.
Good to have you back!

-Anne

Founding Keeper of the Secret Magic
Dernhelm_of_Rohan
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Lady Arwen » Aug 23, 2013 4:30 pm

Supernova

Well, Cor and I had kind of decided to continue on, Chloe, so they're discussing plans/flirting in the library right now. Other than that, nothing new with them.
Lady Arwen
The Mermod

Postby The Rose-Tree Dryad » Aug 25, 2013 5:13 pm

Supernova

With summer winding down, I should have time to start posting in this on weekends, but if that changes and I won't be able to continue, I'll post to that effect and try to figure a way to write Terra out of the story for the time being so it doesn't hold up everyone else.

Blood of the Sword

I'm not yet caught up with this roleplay, but if it ever gets active again, there's a possibility I could participate, although I won't have time to be involved with much plotting and it'll be more of a weekend thing, thanks to the madness of real life. 8-}
Twitter: Rose_the_Dryad
The Rose-Tree Dryad

Postby Dinode » Aug 25, 2013 7:13 pm

Supernova

Whoa, wait! Write Terra out of the story? I hope it doesn't come to that, because our plans kind of center around her eventually leading us to the valley. I hope you'll at least be able to help us think of something else to do.
Dinode
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby The Rose-Tree Dryad » Aug 25, 2013 9:25 pm

Supernova

Oh, don't worry about that -- writing Terra out of the storyline is a last resort. If I did, she'd probably go into some sort of Avatar State-like meditation that she could eventually emerge from if I were able to return from to the roleplay, and she wouldn't go into it before giving the rest of the Hopeful/Hunted characters the instructions/means to reach the Valley. Provided you guys still want to take the plotline in that direction at that point. :)
Twitter: Rose_the_Dryad
The Rose-Tree Dryad

PreviousNext