This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Who would you spend the day with?

Past, present, and future.

Moderators: GlimGlum, Pattertwigs Pal

Who would you spend the day with?

Postby MountainFireflower » Aug 29, 2012 6:23 pm

If you could spend a day with a Narnian character, who would it be? What would you do? Would you prefer a day in Narnia, fighting off evil and saving the world? Or would you prefer to hang out in the real world, roaming the streets of London or wherever your feet would take you?

Thanks to my amazing dad for this thread idea. :D It's such an exciting thought, and I'll have to think on my answer. My mind is exploding with the possibilities. ;)
av by dot
MountainFireflower
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Who would you spend the day with?

Postby King_Erlian » Aug 30, 2012 2:41 am

I think I'd like to spend the day at Anvard with King Lune. He sounds like a lot of fun, and a thoroughly nice person to be with.
King_Erlian
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby ValiantArcher » Sep 25, 2012 7:06 pm

Ooh, good topic. :) I'd like to spend time with most of the Narnian characters, but I think I'd choose a day with a grown-up Queen Lucy. She seems still very down-to-earth, and it'd be nice to talk with her about Narnia, her siblings, how she balanced being Queen and lady-like but also was still able to go out riding to war with the archers and the such. ;)) Riding with her might be fun as well, but only if we still talked and I didn't get sore and fall out of the saddle or something. ;)
Some days you battle yourself and other monsters.
Some days you just make soup.
ValiantArcher
BC Head and G&B Mod

Postby DamselJillPole » Dec 08, 2012 2:32 pm

I would love to spend it with King Tirian. When we first meet him in the Last Battle he seems very laid back, easy to talk to, relaxed and I would love to have hunting games with him as well.
Long Live King Caspian & Queen Liliandil Forever!
Jill+Tirian! Let there be Jilrian!
DamselJillPole
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Lady Rosalia » Dec 08, 2012 8:41 pm

Oh, do I have to choose just one? :) I would choose either Queen Lucy or Lady Aravis. Preferably at Anvard... pretty relaxed, I agree King Lune sounds very nice, and I'd love to meet the dogs it mentions. It would also be pretty interesting to meet Caspian's mother.
"Not all that is called progress moves us forward." - H.K. Ward
"Aslan's instructions always work, there are no exceptions."
-Puddleglum
Lady Rosalia
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby wild rose » Dec 11, 2012 10:24 am

It's so hard to choose just one :p I'd probably go with Queen Lucy, she's my favorite character and it would be so wonderful to get to know her. I'd also love to spend a day with Mr. Tumnus, I'd love to visit his house, read his books and chat with him, he always seemed to me to be a very interesting creature to visit :)
The ends must never justify the means, the means must justify themselves--Ravi Zacharias
sig by Meltintalle
wild rose
The Guardian of Sundays

Postby queenviolet » Jan 03, 2013 7:29 pm

I would probably spend the day with Aslan. I want to know what he does when he isn't at Cair Paravel. I would ride on his back llike Lucy and Susan do in LLW. I also would like to spend a day with either the Pevensie children or KIng Caspian X. It wouldn't be much off a difference if its in the part of PC all of them when they are together. I would also want to spend time in the Experiment House with Eustace Scrubb and Polly Plummer. I want to find out why Eustace has all those bugs in his house(VDT). :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
queenviolet
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Lilygloves » Jan 13, 2013 9:17 am

I think it would be really cool to hang out with Reepicheep. He's an awesome character and I don't think anyone dislikes Reep. :P He could show me some tips and tricks for swordplay.
Lilygloves
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby aragorn2 » Feb 03, 2013 2:10 pm

Probably post-LWW Edmund and Corin.
And if they were occupied maybe Puddleglum. :)
aragorn2
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Lady Courage » Jul 01, 2013 8:23 am

Oooh, this thread got dug up from a long time ago. ;)) Such a great idea though!

I would absolutely be wanting to hang in Narnia, probably with the Pevensies during their reign. Maybe not real original, but I'd just love to see how those children handled their very adult duties and brought a Golden Era to Narnia. Plus they just are amazing people. ;)) And the parties? I don't dance well, but hey- if y'all invite me I promise to make stupid jokes and you won't even notice how I'm almost stepping on your feet. :P
Sig by me | Av by Ithilwen
There is no such thing as a Painless Lesson
Lady Courage
NarniaWeb Guru

Location: With De_De, Libby and Lu, exploring Narnia with Frodo in Obi-Wan's spaceship. :D

Postby AstroWolfD » Jul 01, 2013 2:16 pm

Ummm...I would say.... go for some sword training (and older brother advice :P) with Peter.
Avi and sig by the Wonderful wolfloversk

AROOOOOOO!!!
AstroWolfD
NarniaWeb Guru
Guard Wolf of the NW WC

Postby Louloudi the Centaur » Jul 01, 2013 6:19 pm

Hmm, hard choice. I'd like to fight alongside Glenstorm or any other fellow centaur. I'd also like to have tea with Tumnus, or maybe even converse with Puddleglum.
Louloudi the Centaur
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby De_De » Jul 02, 2013 2:23 pm

Aaaaah only one??? Yes a very hard choice! I think I would go for Cor. He's such a great guy, kind of reckless, but a lot of fun. I think it would be great to go jumping around Avangard and go exploring through the forrests with him. Just as long as he doesn't "knock me down" :P
Founder of the Exploring Narnia Club (PM me to join)
Member of the Dragon Club
De_De
NarniaWeb Guru
The Sunny Vitamin D (BC, retired)

Location: exploring Narnia with Frodo and Lady Courage (and a bunch of great NarniaWebbers) in Obi's spaceship

Postby starkat » Jul 05, 2013 3:32 pm

Either Bree or Hwin. I would love a good discussion on the differences between talking horses and "dumb" horses. And a comparison of Narnian life as talking horses as to how it was to be a talking horse among dumb horses.
starkat

Postby AnimalOfNarnia » Sep 08, 2013 11:09 am

I don't know. I thought I did, but now I don't.
AnimalOfNarnia
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby The Rose-Tree Dryad » Jul 08, 2014 11:49 pm

Ooh, that's a really interesting question, Mountie! Props to your dad for thinking of it. :)

I think I'd most like to spend the day with Professor Kirke. He seems like a really smart, well-read and quirky old man, and I would love to talk to him all about his adventures as a boy and all of his knowledge and opinions relating to the world of Narnia. Heck, it would be so neat just to be able to spend a day sitting in on one of those Friends of Narnia meetings! :ymdaydream:

It would also be awesome to talk with Aslan, but I have a feeling I'd be too in awe to say very much. ;))
Twitter: Rose_the_Dryad
The Rose-Tree Dryad

Next