This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

MODERATORS RESCUED (Post your April 1st Guesses Here!)

The community lounge for non-Narnian discussions.

Moderators: stargazer, johobbit

Re: MODERATORS RESCUED (Post your April 1st Guesses Here!)

Postby shastastwin » Apr 09, 2013 7:15 am

I was the mysterious and hardly present Martian Manhunter. :)
"All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you..."
Inexhaustible Inspiration
shastastwin
Moderator Emeritus
Saint Schwinn

Postby Meltintalle » Apr 09, 2013 11:29 am

...I was "that girl". ;))
Meltintalle
Ra-pun-z-mel

Postby Pattertwigs Pal » Apr 09, 2013 6:50 pm

Mom, did you just reveal your secret identity?
I am so glad all the villains are gone. Now I don't have to watch Dash.
Silver Chair Reading Group
NW sister to Movie Aristotle & daughter of the King
Pattertwigs Pal
Cookie Queen of NarniaWeb

Postby Aslanisthebest » Apr 09, 2013 7:15 pm

Gymfan15 wrote:Bob....BOBBBBBBB...where DID you put your dry cleaning? I swear, you're worse than the kids.
I have to say - you did such a good job with acting as Elastagirl. My sister and I were looking at all her posts and were like, "Whoever is doing this is doing SUCH a good job!" So, props to you!

Hahaha, sorry about forgetting her name, Mel! I thought for sure you were Edna (connected her being a designer and you being mod of the costume section of the forum... :P ) but I see that was Dot!

Aha! I was right in one suspicion - I had half a suspicion that Violet was PP. Yay! :D
RL Sibling: CSLewisNarnia
Aslanisthebest
Moderator Emeritus

Postby Meltintalle » Apr 10, 2013 12:25 pm

That's all right, Bella. I was charmed to be type-cast but I wouldn't have done nearly as good a job with the role. ;))
Meltintalle
Ra-pun-z-mel

Postby GlimGlum » Apr 10, 2013 9:29 pm

Gymfan15 wrote:Bob....BOBBBBBBB...where DID you put your dry cleaning? I swear, you're worse than the kids.

I was Mr. Bob Parr aka Mr. Incredible. And my incredible wife ;) was the above quoted lady aka Helen Parr aka Elastigirl. :)
Loyal2Tirian :)
There is definitely no "a" in definite.
The Mind earns by doing; the Heart earns by trying.
GlimGlum

Postby TheGentleWarrior » Apr 14, 2013 9:46 am

So, do any of of you guys who were on (though probably in disguise) notice Angelina Ballerina dancing all over the place, hyper and crazy and annoying me at the same time?

Yeah well... I know who she is. :P

Me. :D :p

I tried not to make it too obvious. I purposely made mistakes, was overly hyper, and also stayed on my normal account to make it look as though she was created and put on there to annoy me. ;) (Being the dancer I am. :P )

From what I've heard... I did have a few of you guessing. So I guess that means I didn't do too badly, I hope! :D I must say, she was my most fun character of the day. I loved trying to be as crazy as possible. :D

Looking forward to next year... now I have to work even harder next time. /:)

EDIT: Forgot to add, I would have posted this at least a week sooner, especially since I knew people were wondering, but I've been insanely sick this past week. :( So, sorry about that! :ymhug:
Proud ballet dancer!
4/23/12 - First triple pirouette en pointe!
TheGentleWarrior
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Sheroo of Stormness Head » Apr 18, 2013 4:19 pm

So who was Thor?? I thought his impersonation was amazing, probably because out of a lot of the characters, his was one of the ones I knew the best.

I loved all the impersonations though...it was wonderful! Great job!! :)
Sheroo of Stormness Head
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Lady Courage » Apr 19, 2013 11:45 am

I guess Mountie was Thor, but that's mah only guess really. Whoever he was, I was laughing so hard I was nearly in tears. Bravo!

Also, Gen, I did guess Angelina was you, only due to the dancer reference. :p My sister was into Angelina for a while, so I know all about her. Ha. You did a really nice job. Cracked me up. Like a ghost from my sister's childhood. :p

*is especially curious as to who Cap was*

But everyone, y'all did such an amazing job! It was hilarious. B-) Well done, well done.
Sig by me | Av by Ithilwen
There is no such thing as a Painless Lesson
Lady Courage
NarniaWeb Guru

Location: With De_De, Libby and Lu, exploring Narnia with Frodo in Obi-Wan's spaceship. :D

Re: MODERATORS RESCUED By: Lois Lane

Postby stargazer » Apr 25, 2013 4:09 pm

Aslanisthebest wrote:Here are my guesses:

...Miss Martian - stargazer...

Correct! "You have chosen...wisely." (to quote an Indiana Jones movie).
But all night, Aslan and the Moon gazed upon each other with joyful and unblinking eyes.
stargazer

Postby johobbit » May 08, 2013 1:51 pm

I was Samwise the Brave—surprise, surprise ;)—but did not have hardly a bit of time to be involved this year, sadly. Glad y'all enjoyed the day! :D
johobbit

Postby MountainFireflower » May 28, 2013 5:58 pm

And, here I am, almost two months later, revealing my identity for April Fool's. ;))

I was Thor Odinson, Black Widow, and Sam Winchester. (The latter was only on for a brief period of time, but I was the Sam to Lia's Dean. ;)) )

I'd been planning on being Thor, but Black Widow was a spontaneous decision, partly encouraged by *cough* a mod whose idea I will not reveal for the time being. ;) It was truly one of the best decisions I could've made. :p I thoroughly enjoyed being both of them. It was so much fun.

And Mountie might be Thor. And/or Black Widow, if Cor isn't her. I also suspected she might be Iron Man and Cap at times... She's just such a good character actress, it's hard to say.

:)) Thank you so much. I am flattered. ;)

I have to say that everyone's guesses were one of my favorite parts about this year. It was great, and I was highly amused by some of them. ;)) I'm glad we were able to be a little more mysterious and difficult to guess this year. ;)

Thanks to those like Lady C and Sheroo, and others, who complimented my performance as Thor. :D I can't tell you how much I enjoyed hanging out with you wonderful people. Having a superhero-themed April Fool's pretty much put me on Cloud Nine. :P Shout out to my fellow Avengers--Tony Stark, who is awesome as always, and, of course, the amazing (and well-acted) Captain America.

And as usual, I look forward to next April Fool's and what it will bring! :ymhug:
av by dot
MountainFireflower
Moderator Emeritus

Postby PrinceCor004 » May 31, 2013 9:44 pm

Well, you see... I really don't know why you would think I'm a superhero. Clearly I'm not the hero type.

But, umm... well. The truth is.... I was IronMan.

B-)

Mountie wrote:I'd been planning on being Thor, but Black Widow was a spontaneous decision, partly encouraged by *cough* a mod whose idea I will not reveal for the time being. It was truly one of the best decisions I could've made. I thoroughly enjoyed being both of them. It was so much fun.

Glad to have been of service, miss Romanoff. ;)

I'm also like to thank my fellow Mods and especially the members for making this past April First so great! :ymapplause: Looking forward to next year! :D
Avvie by the great Djaq!

http://bennettsreviews.blogspot.com/

^ Short tribute to James Horner (1953-2015)
PrinceCor004
Moderator Emeritus
Soundtrack Man of SO

Postby Ithilwen » Jun 01, 2013 7:20 am

I believe I forgot to post who I was. ;))

Let's see if I can remember them all...

Jane Bennet
Walburga Black
The Psychic Punk
The Gangnam Style Dance
Mr. Palmer
Mrs. Palmer

I think that's all of them.

Who played Lestrade? That's one of the people I interacted with a lot, who I haven't found out yet.

~Riella =:)
Ithilwen
NarniaWeb Zealot

Location: Taking over the world while twirling my evil girlstache.

Postby Aslanisthebest » Jun 01, 2013 9:11 am

Gazer wrote:Correct! "You have chosen...wisely."
Wow; I was half sure about that one, but a lot of it was a guess. ;))

Mountie, you were the best Thor! :D :ymhug:

You guys were mysterious. Previously, I would just look up old posts whose author I was very sure of and see whose username it was. This time, I relied on how the person typed. I guessed Mountie because the signature was just really Mountie: Mountie was very good at the character acting so I probably would not have guessed based on that, but I think I figured out because the font choice, wording, and coloring of her signature reminded me of Mountie's sig; I thought Cor was Ironman because I remembered Cor was one of the people who, when they use the italics on chat, seem to have the ":" before the italics; and I kind of guessed Gazer was Miss Martian because of the construction of Miss Martian's posts.

Ithilwen, you did such a good job for Jane Bennet. :))
RL Sibling: CSLewisNarnia
Aslanisthebest
Moderator Emeritus

Previous