This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Ze Cavern Tavern I

Home of chat, writing, and role-play.

Moderators: stargazer, Lady Arwen, Ryadian

Re: Ze Cavern Tavern I

Postby Aravis_Tarkheena011 » Jul 31, 2012 8:03 am

*A head pops up from a pile of dead leaves, and peers around at all that has changed and yet stayed the same. Enna reaches her arms up from beneath the mulching sod, grabs onto a nearby branch and pulls herself up to her feet. She is still trying to wake fully.*

Allright, this is where I fall on my knees and beg for your forgiveness while I proffer some home-made cookies/cupcakes. Point is, I'm extremely sorry over my long absence and I promise to try harder next time.
And this is the part where I ask whether I should continue my character's role from where I left off or if I should skip forward a bit (or if it even matters).

Sorry again!
~Enna
Christian, first and foremost.
NW Twin to Gathmandais
Aravis_Tarkheena011
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby stargazer » Aug 02, 2012 9:08 pm

If you're thinking of the Ditto Story (The Inn Between), you're very welcome to pick up where you left off, Enna. You may want to read the recent comments over in the Library to catch up on events, or you're welcome to PM one of the other writers with questions.
But all night, Aslan and the Moon gazed upon each other with joyful and unblinking eyes.
stargazer

Postby MountainFireflower » Oct 14, 2012 2:16 pm

True Justice

So, True Justice has kind of fallen by the wayside, I think. This is partly due to Sweeet going to college and not having much time to RP. I did ask her a while back if I could use Adrian to continue my plotline with Shay, and she said I could. However, I'm really hesitant to use someone else's character, and I don't think it would feel the same without her. :( What are your guys' thoughts—Chloe, Lonnie? (And anyone else involved in TJ that I may have forgotten.)
av by dot
MountainFireflower
Moderator Emeritus

Postby PrinceCor004 » Oct 16, 2012 7:30 pm

SuperNova

I'll be posting again soon in this RP and I think I'll be moving the plot along for the Burg subplot. :)

Probably jumping till after the party, so if anyone needs to wrap-up their characters interactions at Lawrence Manor, you have been forewarned. ;)
Avvie by the great Djaq!

http://bennettsreviews.blogspot.com/

^ Short tribute to James Horner (1953-2015)
PrinceCor004
Moderator Emeritus
Soundtrack Man of SO

Postby Dinode » Oct 16, 2012 8:19 pm

Yay, more Supernova! I can't think of anything for my character there to do at the moment, if I change my mind before you finish it I'll write it up.
Seeking comic book artist, PM for details.
Dinode
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Captn. Peregrin » Nov 15, 2012 9:28 am

...Back Again, With Sincerest Apologies

Sooo, I kinda up and vanished...two years ago? :ymblushing: I think it was after Dawn Treader came out. Sorry I left so suddenly, especially in the Mansion where I had an important part at the time. I guess that was around the time I started going to a public high school. I'm in college now, and I need space to stretch my literary muscles xD

I don't have any particular stories I'm planning on joining at the moment, but I figured I'd reconnect and see if anything piques my interest. Also, I've had an idea for a sort of plot arc involving the Sohma Curse from Fruits Basket, and I've been dying to try it. I doubt it would be big enough for its own RP, but I would want at least one other person to work with.
sig by me

But I am a cat, and no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer
Captn. Peregrin
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Melian_Maia » Dec 06, 2012 11:16 pm

After talking with Lady A and Joe, I’m starting a zombie role play. This will be taking place instead of Absolute Terror.
 :)

Title: The Side Effect

Interested parties: Lady Arwen, narnianerd, Aslans_Jewel, humdedum, PrinceCor004, Dernhelm_of_Rohan

Overview: Three hundred years into the future, a scientist and his assistant are working on cure for death. They think that they’ve come to the end of the journey and that they’ve finally stumbled upon the cure. It’s easy. Just a little shot and it completely changes the genetic make up of a person, automatically equipping them with the defense their body needs against death. They test the new drug on a handful of corpses and it words as planned. The people come back to life. Some quickly, others slowly.

And then the unthinkable happens.

The experiment goes wrong and the dead turn on their saviors. They become killing machines, feasting on flesh and turning the people who gave them new life into living carcasses. The government refuses to admit that there’s a reason to take action against the mutants. Even as the undead, dressed and acting like normal citizens, begin to turn people, they sit by idly. Only the Militia stands up against the corpses, but their numbers are few and spread thin as they try to contain the outbreak and protect the people. . .

Wanted: A show of hands for how many more of you are interested in joining the RP. It’s probably going to be starting in the next few weeks. Tentative date for it to begin would be December 27th, depending on how many people are interested. If you’re interested, please send me a PM.

--Lia
Draco Dormien Nunquam Titillandus
Minion to Lady A and Booky ⎮ NW sister to Ela, Mountie, and Rose.
Braintriplet to Narnia_Fan12 and narnianerd
Team Hoodie! Secret Order of the Swoosh
Melian_Maia
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Dinode » Dec 07, 2012 6:30 am

Well, I had a character all ready to go for Absolute Terror, so unless this story takes place in Ditto Town I can't use him. I might join, but I'll have to think about it, I am kind of busy.
Seeking comic book artist, PM for details.
Dinode
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby MountainFireflower » Dec 07, 2012 9:17 pm

Secret Agent RP

How many of you would be interested in a modern, secret agent-type RP? The idea came to me earlier today and I'm not sure if I'll go ahead with it, but if there are enough people interested in the idea, I'd definitely want to pursue it! This post is because I want to gauge how much interest there would be in such a thing. PM me or post in here to let me know!

Legends of Erandor

So, we've been stuck in the festival stages for a while now--which I don't mind, but originally the festival was going to be the prologue to the actual story. I know we've got a lot of plotlines going on at the festival at the moment. How would all of you feel about working towards tying up loose ends and then doing a time jump to the onset of the sickness?

I could go either way. I really don't mind where we are at the moment, but I know there's a lot of exciting stuff coming that I can't wait to get to. :D What do you guys think?
av by dot
MountainFireflower
Moderator Emeritus

Postby PrinceCor004 » Dec 08, 2012 11:57 am

Legends of Erandor

Sounds like a plan to me. :) Really with my characters I was already preparing to tie up their plot for the time being.

After Elaina leaves, I figured I would just put a hold on my wittle plotline until we time jumped... or whatever you ladies decided we should do. ;))

Supernova: Burg plot

As most of you have noticed, I posted in SN again (finally!) last night. I'm going to try and get this storyline up and running again, though with the holidays coming up in just a few weeks ( :-o ), not sure how much I'll be able to get written.

Just letting y'all know I haven't abandoned you!! :P
Avvie by the great Djaq!

http://bennettsreviews.blogspot.com/

^ Short tribute to James Horner (1953-2015)
PrinceCor004
Moderator Emeritus
Soundtrack Man of SO

Postby humdedum » Dec 08, 2012 12:46 pm

Introducing...

Copy Me

Due to a once-every-three-million year alignment of the planets, two different versions of the same universe have collided within Ditto Town. Subsequently, there are two of every character: the regular one ("Original"), and a clone ("Copy"), of a possibly evil nature! The Originals must hunt down their copies and destroy them, before the planets shift again and the two universes are forever combined. But can everyone find their copy in time? And if they do, will they be able to kill...well, themselves?

@};- Using old/current characters is encouraged.
@};- A copy can be destroyed in any way that would ordinarily kill them. But instead of dying, the copy instantaneously disappears. This occurs when the universe knows that this character must remain alive, and because they have just dies in Original!Verse, then they must belong only in Copy!Verse.
@};- Only an original can kill their respective copy.

::The development of this RP is currently on hold. Sorry about that. :ymblushing: ::
humdedum
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Lady Arwen » Dec 08, 2012 6:16 pm

Lia's RP

Yay.

Mountie's RP

Sounds cool. I'm down for it.

Copy Me

Ditto the above. :P 'Cept, I have a character that already has a second eviler version in another universe, and I have a plot for her, so I don't want to kill that version off, so I'll have to come up with something else. :P

Yet Another New RP

Speaking of this alternate universe, I'm considering developing my alternate timeline into a real plotline. That means that Isra and Teresa will be back, eventually, since they are from that timeline. The storyline centers around Meav and Kel, but also has the destruction of some past writers (and a few current writers') characters. That's part of the reason I've never written it.

Oh, yeah. Dittotopia also gets destroyed in this timeline, too. This is, more or less, an "evil side wins" story. Proceed with caution.

That said...anyone interested? :P
Lady Arwen
The Mermod

Postby stargazer » Dec 08, 2012 11:38 pm

Copy Me

Sounds interesting! I've sent you a PM.

Wren's Yet Another New RP

I'm interested even though I haven't participated in the earlier RPs. Perhaps we can discuss it a bit later this week, time permitting.
But all night, Aslan and the Moon gazed upon each other with joyful and unblinking eyes.
stargazer

Postby MountainFireflower » Dec 09, 2012 12:41 am

Wren's Yet Another RP

Hmm. I might be interested. I just don't have any characters from Dittotopia as I'm fairly new to roleplaying, compared to the Esteemed DT Veterans of Olde. ;) I had a character in Donovon's Revenge, but I haven't gotten to write him, so I'm not sure if he counts. Still, we could try to find a niche for him in the plotline. I'm rather interested in this, though I'm not sure if I can commit for certain, but I'm definitely going to follow the info and plotting as it progresses.

Secret Agent RP

Okay, so far I have about three interested parties, and I'd definitely love more people to join, so don't be shy. I don't have a plot yet, but I'll try to rustle something up pretty soon, depending on when inspiration strikes. ;) If you have any suggestions, whether it be for character or plot, I'm all ears. :D
av by dot
MountainFireflower
Moderator Emeritus

Postby narnianerd » Dec 09, 2012 3:52 pm

Secret Agent RP

Totally interested, but we talked about that already. Didn't we? :P

Copy Me

Ditto what I said above.

Yet another RP

Totally, anything centered on Dittotopia, I'm in. :P I'll get in contact via PM... or Gmail... or something.

ANOTHER NEW RP!!! (My, aren't we getting active?)

Title: Blood of the Sword
Interested Parties: Mountie, Rose, Cor, Lonnie, Dernhelm_of_Rohan, Humdedum and others.

Overview:

In a time when you are surrounded by living legends, you feel small and try to make a name for yourself. Getting out of the shadow of these special people is even harder if you happen to be related. It’s a struggle that young people have fought against since the beginning of the time. Some have succeeded in the task and most have failed miserably. The few who beat the odds often become even more famous than the people they admired most.

It’s early in the 6th century, the tide is changing in Britain and the Saxons are flowing inward like water on a sandy beach. Only one kingdom has the strength to stand in their way. Camelot, the Britannic king Arthur has fought back the German invaders, time and time again.

In the process, he’s made some enemies among his own people. Enemies who would like to see him dead and will do anything to accomplish their goal. No one is untouchable to them. Not even his children. But when the feces hits the fan, its up to the younger generation to put it back where it belongs. In the sewer.

Bonus: We are allowed to use the Character of Lore!

Wanted: A show of hands This is an RP that requires immense cooperation between the writers, due the need to re-tool the Legends to fit various character alterations. Keep this in mind, please. :)
you had me at meah
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Fanatic
Assisstant Lord of the Little Ponies

Postby MountainFireflower » Dec 09, 2012 9:27 pm

Secret Agent RP

Joe: Indeed we did. :p I didn't know for sure if you'd join though, so it's good to know you're officially in! :-bd

Blood of the Sword

So, so, so stoked for this. The announcement makes me even more excited than I already was! And I'm happy with the title. ;) Thanks for officially announcing this RP, Joe! I seriously can't wait to get started.
av by dot
MountainFireflower
Moderator Emeritus

PreviousNext