This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

What Would You Do, Dearie?

Enjoy games and blogs with other NarniaWebbers.

Moderator: ValiantArcher

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie? 2PPP

Postby Narnian_Badger » Jul 30, 2012 3:13 pm

Fortunately, that screwdriver happens to be a sonic one! Thinking quickly, I aim my screwdriver at the panel and redirect the lasers so that they separate myself and the member from the alien kidnappers.

You're safe from the aliens, but now the only exist has been blocked off. You look around and find two small trap doors that you can open with your sonic screwdriver--but there's only time to open one of them. WWYDD?
Narnian_Badger
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Lady Courage » Jul 30, 2012 5:27 pm

Look between them, do a quick round of eeny-miny-moe and choose at random. BOOM I open one and leap through it.

That trap door led down to the trash chamber! As you stand there in horror, the walls begin to close in like a giant trash compactor.
WWYDD?
Sig by me | Av by Ithilwen
There is no such thing as a Painless Lesson
Lady Courage
NarniaWeb Guru

Location: With De_De, Libby and Lu, exploring Narnia with Frodo in Obi-Wan's spaceship. :D

Postby Adeona » Jul 30, 2012 5:52 pm

I start quoting Star Wars and Buzz Lightyear while desperately searching for an exit!

You dig through the trash frantically until you come upon a small manhole marked "Incinerator - do not open between the hours of 9 and 10" Consulting your watch, you find it is 11:18pm (past your earthly bedtime). Enter the incinerator, or continue searching as the walls contract? WWYDD?
RL Sibs: Aviator, Lizzle, Narniancricket, DancingPrincesses, Andriel
Adeona
NarniaWeb Guru
Thursday's Wayfaring Child

Postby Ithilwen » Jul 30, 2012 7:30 pm

I enter the incinerator to avoid getting crushed by the walls.

You are inside the incinerator and hear a strange ticking noise to the left and an unearthly roaring noise to the right. WWYDD?

~Riella =:)
Ithilwen
NarniaWeb Zealot

Location: Taking over the world while twirling my evil girlstache.

Postby Narnian_Badger » Jul 30, 2012 8:16 pm

I creep closer to the roaring noise and find an evil monster that looks suspiciously like a drain pipe covered in seaweed. The ticking noise behind me stops abruptly, and yet another trap door appears as the drain pipe monster slithers away through it. With nothing better to do, I follow after

You exit the trap door only to come face to face with the Evil Doctor Teeny, who has apparently allied with the aliens! WWYDD?
Narnian_Badger
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Ithilwen » Jul 30, 2012 8:27 pm

Pretend my sonic screwdriver is a weapon and tell him he must join with me or else.

Evil Doctor Teeny tells you he has turned good and wants to join your side anyway. But you're not sure if you believe him. WWYDD?

~Riella =:)
Ithilwen
NarniaWeb Zealot

Location: Taking over the world while twirling my evil girlstache.

Postby Menelve » Jul 30, 2012 9:10 pm

Pretend to believe him and then set up a trap in case he was lying.

You dress up in a gymnastic leotard and after blacking out momentarily you find yourself on the balance beam mid routine for the Olympics. WWYDD?
Menelve
NarniaWeb Zealot

Postby Aravanna » Jul 30, 2012 9:28 pm

(Wow, all these games have obtained ongoing storylines while I was gone. :p )

Since I'm already here go ahead and try a routine and promptly fall off the balance beam and pretend to break my ankle (or really break it) so I can get out of there with a shred of dignity.

As you are walking out, being assaulted by reporters asking about your (perhaps real) injury, you realize you have an alien device in your pocket that looks nothing like a screwdriver, but somehow you know it's a screwdriver. WWYDD?
Aravanna
Moderator Emeritus

Postby Menelve » Jul 30, 2012 9:42 pm

Grab it and point it at myself wishing I was back at home.

When it only flashes lights and doesn't send you back home the photographers get several good pics of you with it in hand and looking very silly. WWYDD?
Menelve
NarniaWeb Zealot

Postby Adeona » Jul 31, 2012 12:36 am

Wait for the Evil Doctor Teeny to show up again, as he inevitably does. Right after the embarrassing scene with the sonic screwdriver, a strike team of aliens - headed by the Doctor - arrive to kidnap me yet again. Unfortunately, the reports think it's an elaborate publicity stunt and only clap and snap photos of me being transported to the alien craft floating above the sports building.

Once aboard the spaceship, the screwdriver somehow begins to work again. However, the Evil Doctor Teeny sees it in your hand and snatches it away with an evil cackle. You are handcuffed and anklecuffed, and an alien is coming toward you with some sort of needle thingy WWYDD?!
RL Sibs: Aviator, Lizzle, Narniancricket, DancingPrincesses, Andriel
Adeona
NarniaWeb Guru
Thursday's Wayfaring Child

Postby shastastwin » Jul 31, 2012 5:28 am

Scream loudly enough that River Song will shoot the alien just to stop me from making that awful racket.

Despite River's successful attempt to save you, you are all stuck aboard the spaceship and the Evil Doctor Teeny still has your sonic screwdriver, which he is about to use to cause an intergalactic explosion that will rock the universe. WWYDD?
"All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you..."
Inexhaustible Inspiration
shastastwin
Moderator Emeritus
Saint Schwinn

Postby Aravanna » Jul 31, 2012 5:50 am

Since River Song was thoughtful enough to unhandcuff me, I grab the controls of the alien craft and start trying to do a barrel roll. This disorients Evil Doctor Teeny (by throwing him against the ceiling and the floor again.)

But the ship apparently has a fail safe device for bad drivers, and you find yourself back in time on the balance beam before the kidnapping. After looking around for a moment you realize everyone is still waiting for your routine. WWYDD?
Aravanna
Moderator Emeritus

Postby TheGentleWarrior » Jul 31, 2012 12:14 pm

Improvise! Having trained in ballet for over half my life, I do a bunch of leaps, pirouettes, and long balances on the beam while hoping nobody notices that I'm NOT doing any gymnastics. :P Plus, I'll also hope at the same time that I don't break my bad ankle in the process. :P

Your routine worked! You confused the judges so much, they thought it was actually time for the FLOOR routine instead of the beam, so after removing the beam and apologising to you for their embarrassing mistake, they decided to finish the floor routine when suddenly, they realise you aren't familiar to the competition and ask for your name, id, and official Olympic papers! WWYDD?
Proud ballet dancer!
4/23/12 - First triple pirouette en pointe!
TheGentleWarrior
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby MountainFireflower » Jul 31, 2012 12:30 pm

I tell them that I left them at my hotel room, and that I'll send them over after I get back. They believe me and send me on my way.

But then, right as you're exiting, the Queen shows up and tells the officials that you are clearly a fraud, which makes them realize their mistake. WWYDD?

(I'm dittoing Ara—this game sprouted a continuing storyline while I was gone! :-o I like it! That said, I hope I wrote my post the right way. ;)) )
av by dot
MountainFireflower
Moderator Emeritus

Postby Varnafinde » Jul 31, 2012 2:38 pm

I beg the Queen to forgive me, claiming that I'm a friend of that girl she spoke to fifteen years ago, and while she doesn't exactly remember that girl, she decided to forgive me if only I leave at once.

You try to leave the area again, but then someone says that you tried to play a trick on the Queen, and that you should be arrested after all. WWYDD?
(avi artwork by Henning Janssen)
Varnafinde
Princess of the Noldor and Royal Overseer of the Talk About Narnia forum

Postby shastastwin » Jul 31, 2012 6:19 pm

Explain that the "trick" so-called was in reality an April Fools' joke, pointing to a nearby calendar. While they are distracted, I will run away

The guards look to the calendar, but notice that the month is July, not April. They turn back to find you gone and chase after you with brandished weapons and shouting that you will pay doubly for your latest prank. You reach the end of the hallway and have no where to go. WWYDD?
"All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you..."
Inexhaustible Inspiration
shastastwin
Moderator Emeritus
Saint Schwinn

PreviousNext