This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Thorin Oakenshield

Past, present, and future.

Moderators: GlimGlum, Pattertwigs Pal

Thorin Oakenshield

Postby MountainFireflower » Mar 31, 2012 12:49 pm

I open this topic reluctantly and begrudgingly. Thorin, our leader, has enough of an ego already without this thread. Nevertheless, I was requested to do so, and therefore Master Fili always fulfills a request.

So, here is a place where you can discuss Thorin Oakenshield. But perhaps you might like to check out my thread as well?
av by dot
MountainFireflower
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Thorin Oakenshield

Postby coracle » Mar 31, 2012 12:53 pm

Ah, my good friend Thorin Oakenshield. A strong leader, a wise dwarf, and not a bad singer!
Bilbo Baggins at your service - and your family's!
“Not all of us can choose what we give up. The things we love are taken or are never ours at all. If we’re lucky, life is defined not by what we let go, but what we let in: friendship and kind words, frailty and hope.”

From 'Call The Midwife', S9 Ep2
coracle
NarniaWeb's Auntie

Re: Thorin Oakenshield

Postby MountainFireflower » Mar 31, 2012 12:58 pm

Bilbo, dear Bilbo. How wonderful to see you again. It has been such a long time since we went there and back again. This is such a glorious reunion of friends from Middle-earth, old and new.

Too bad the rest of the dwarves aren't here. I find myself severely outnumbered by hobbit folk.
av by dot
MountainFireflower
Moderator Emeritus