This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Polly Plummer

Past, present, and future.

Moderators: GlimGlum, Pattertwigs Pal

Re: Polly Plummer

Postby AslansChild » Oct 08, 2011 1:19 pm

True, I'm re-reading that book right now, and it says when Polly saw the green ring, if she had been a bit younger she would have sucked on it. :p lol so...I'm guessing she's pretty young. Maybe 10 at the oldest.
"...when my heart is overwhwlemed, lead me to the Rock that is higher than I."
-Pslam 61:2
AslansChild
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Eustace » Nov 06, 2011 12:47 pm

You make a good point. I agree with you there. She is definitely not as old as Jill when she goes to Narnia.
Homeschoolers taking over the World!
Member of RD's club.
VP of the CWM club
Dragon fan club
I Support Scrubb!
Eustace
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby narniainspires » Jan 09, 2012 9:46 pm

I think Polly should have blonde or dirty blonde hair and should be in between the ages of 13-15 because I think that is where you start to find really talented actresses. The ages below that are a little too young and it is hard to find good talent that young . I wish the casting directors would look internationally instead of just in Europe...
narniainspires
NarniaWeb Newbie

Postby ChristProclamer » Jan 16, 2012 8:27 pm

I think Lewis' timeline said that Polly and Digory were 11-12. I'm guessing that means Digory was 12 and Polly was 11. But I'm flexible about ages.

Is anyone else familiar with Maisie Williams? She plays Arya Stark in a Game of Thrones, and if you ask me, she's a pretty good actress.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3586035/
ChristProclamer
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby MountainFireflower » Jan 18, 2012 4:29 pm

At first glance, Arya Stark looks like she could make a great Polly. Polly's appearance has been the most shadowy in my mind, since I never was quite sure how I pictured her. I will say that due to Pauline Baynes's illustrations, I pictured her with light hair, but that's not set in stone. At this point, I'm open to anyone. Arya Stark is definitely a good suggestion, ChristProclamer. :)
av by dot
MountainFireflower
Moderator Emeritus

Previous