This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Polly Plummer

Past, present, and future.

Moderators: GlimGlum, Pattertwigs Pal

Re: Polly Plummer

Postby MaryAvila » Jun 16, 2011 6:00 pm

I have always imagined Polly with dark Brown long hair and she should be 11 or 13 years old! :D
MaryAvila
NarniaWeb Newbie

Postby Lu_valient » Jun 16, 2011 6:03 pm

Welcome MaryAvila! I think that's a pretty good idea!
made by katherine
Lu_valient
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Ithilwen » Jun 19, 2011 4:19 pm

I always pictured Polly as being a blond. Especially after the Pauline Baynes pictures I've seen her in, where her hair looked pretty light to me. C.S. Lewis did say her illustrations looked just like they did in his head.

In the picture of Polly first meeting Digory, she reminds me a bit of Alice in Wonderland.

I think she should have long blond hair and blue eyes. :)

~Riella =:)
Ithilwen
NarniaWeb Zealot

Location: Taking over the world while twirling my evil girlstache.

Postby magic-rings » Jul 10, 2011 9:49 am

In my mind polly has had long wavey red/golden hair, green (or blue eyes) and about 10-14. I think she should be at a normal height...but smaller than Digory. She should look sweet and a little childlike but can hae another look to her. Slight freakles and quite pale with rosy cheeks. Thats the polly ive always had in my mind! ;;)
magic-rings
NarniaWeb Newbie

Postby Lu_valient » Jul 10, 2011 11:24 am

magic-rings wrote:In my mind polly has had long wavey red/golden hair, green (or blue eyes) and about 10-14. I think she should be at a normal height...but smaller than Digory. She should look sweet and a little childlike but can hae another look to her. Slight freakles and quite pale with rosy cheeks. Thats the polly ive always had in my mind! ;;)

Isn't that your description of yourself?
made by katherine
Lu_valient
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby DamselJillPole » Jul 10, 2011 11:38 am

Lu_valient wrote:
magic-rings wrote:In my mind polly has had long wavey red/golden hair, green (or blue eyes) and about 10-14. I think she should be at a normal height...but smaller than Digory. She should look sweet and a little childlike but can hae another look to her. Slight freakles and quite pale with rosy cheeks. Thats the polly ive always had in my mind! ;;)

It's a new suggestion. As long as she's not saying she wants to play her in this thread it's okay. :)

I guess i can see Polly with light green eyes, strawberry blonde might be a good color too.
Long Live King Caspian & Queen Liliandil Forever!
Jill+Tirian! Let there be Jilrian!
DamselJillPole
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby magic-rings » Jul 10, 2011 1:19 pm

Lu_valient wrote:

now that i look at it...oh thats embarrasing! Well i'm quite tall for my age and ...well lets just say my freakles have joined up...i have more than slight freakles. Polly could also be blond, with green eyes. My hair is pocker strait...although i would love it if it was curly! Jill would be a character i would die for! Polly does sound good too though... :-s :| :(( :ymblushing: :-o :-\
magic-rings
NarniaWeb Newbie

Postby Lu_valient » Jul 10, 2011 1:24 pm

Its okay, I was just wondering.
made by katherine
Lu_valient
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby PuddleCheep » Jul 11, 2011 2:37 pm

I think Polly should have brown hair with a reddish tint to it. The bit of red can symbolize her little bit of brashness. And of course she has to have a British accent! :D
PuddleCheep
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Louloudi the Centaur » Jul 20, 2011 10:46 am

For Polly Plummer, I think Bailee Madison would be a great choice. Has anybody seen her act? I saw her in the Bridge to Terabithia, and she is an amazing young actress. She also looks a lot how I imagined Polly, though I think she could play a Jill Pole as well. ;) She is American, but never say never. She could learn to do a British accent.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1933128/
Louloudi the Centaur
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby DigoryLovesPolly4ever » Aug 13, 2011 5:41 pm

I actually imagine her to be around 12-16, I'm not sure why, i just don't imagine her being too young.
As for her physical appearance defiantly platinum/golden blond with light eyes or maybe hazel.
For Narnia!
DigoryLovesPolly4ever
NarniaWeb Newbie

Postby perfect_jill_pole » Aug 27, 2011 7:02 am

Attachments
Jessica Badgett1 2010.jpg
Polly #1
Jessica Badgett1 2010.jpg (59.57 KiB) Viewed 13864 times
HELP SAVE SILVER CHAIR! WATCH VDT!
perfect_jill_pole
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Eustace » Sep 01, 2011 9:50 pm

Bailee Madison (she is so adorable) if only she had blond hair and was British. ( I am pretty strict about wanting them British.) I would have to go with Molly Windsor as the best Polly so far.
Homeschoolers taking over the World!
Member of RD's club.
VP of the CWM club
Dragon fan club
I Support Scrubb!
Eustace
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby perfect_jill_pole » Sep 24, 2011 6:41 am

I think for Polly, I´d still go for a blond and maybe hazel/blue eyes..
HELP SAVE SILVER CHAIR! WATCH VDT!
perfect_jill_pole
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby AslansChild » Oct 06, 2011 7:59 pm

what about this girl?

Tory Green. A born performer, Tory started singing and acting at the age of 5, and by age 8 had sung the national anthem in front of 22,000 people at a Dallas Stars hockey game. Tory has acted in several commercials, and as a member of Barney’s Colorful World stage tour, she traveled across the United States and into Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico, performing seven shows a week for over a year. Born in Melbourne, Australia, Tory now lives in Los Angeles, California, with her parents and older brother and sister.

she might be a bit too old now though... :-\
"...when my heart is overwhwlemed, lead me to the Rock that is higher than I."
-Pslam 61:2
AslansChild
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby D-T » Oct 08, 2011 6:53 am

AslansChild wrote:what about this girl?

Tory Green. A born performer, Tory started singing and acting at the age of 5, and by age 8 had sung the national anthem in front of 22,000 people at a Dallas Stars hockey game. Tory has acted in several commercials, and as a member of Barney’s Colorful World stage tour, she traveled across the United States and into Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico, performing seven shows a week for over a year. Born in Melbourne, Australia, Tory now lives in Los Angeles, California, with her parents and older brother and sister.

she might be a bit too old now though... :-\

I just looked her up, she is 17, so she is to old for that part.
I imagned Polly how Pauline drew her, long blonde hair, blue eyes, kinda short.
but I always thought she was 9, I can't think of her being older!
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSS
D-T
NarniaWeb Regular

Location: My head is in the clouds, Im not really sure what the rest of me is doing...

PreviousNext