This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

HAPPY MOD APPRECIATION DAY!!!

The community lounge for non-Narnian discussions.

Moderators: stargazer, johobbit

HAPPY MOD APPRECIATION DAY!!!

Postby Elanor » Jun 15, 2011 7:26 am

HAPPY MOD APPRECIATION DAY!!!!

You had your day, and now it's our turn - to thank our wonderful mods, who we love and appreciate so so so much!! You are the best ever, you keep Narniaweb a safe and friendly, and wonderful place to be in, and with all your hard work, you deserve a little thanks. *hugs*
*starts up a chant* Hurray for the Mods, Hurray for the Mods, Hurray . . :D
NW sisters Lyn, Lia, and Rose
RL sister Destined_to_Reign
Member of the Tenth Avenue North and Pixar Club
Dubbed The Ally Of Epic Awesomeness by Libby
Elanor
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Re: HAPPY MOD APPRECIATION DAY!!!

Postby Silver the Wanderer » Jun 15, 2011 7:44 am

You find a note lying in this thread.

Hmm. I wonder how that got there. ;)) Woohoo! Happy Mod Day! :D Hurray for the Mods! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
Av and Sig by Aravis Autarkeia

Silver the Wanderer
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Lil Ani » Jun 15, 2011 8:08 am

Dear NarniaWeb Moderators! Even though I am new to this forum, and I still have much to learn about the way things work here, I would like to express my appreciation to the work you do here :). I can't even begin to imagine what a complicated and delicate job you have, reading through all the posts that Narnia Fans make, and seeing to the peace and prosperity of the forum. I'd like to give you a big sign of appreciation! :D *Claps and Cheers* Thank you all so much for being so thorough, friendly, wise, and helpful! :)
Faith is telling a mountain to move and being shocked if it doesn't.
Avatar made by narniagirl90. Love it!
Lil Ani
NarniaWeb Newbie

Postby Narnian_Badger » Jun 15, 2011 8:12 am

Oh, look, someone's left a video on the ground. Let's pick it up and see what's inside! ;)

Narnian_Badger
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Lyneya » Jun 15, 2011 8:16 am

HAPPY MOD APPRECIATION DAY!
Yes, I got a free moment to post! =)

I have a special Mod to thank -- qwertykate! Lonners helped me pull together a little gift for you (well, more than helped since she made them!):
LOVE YOU, KATE! *huggles* <3

Also, I'd like to add a general thanks to the rest of the Mods -- without you guys, the forums would be in disarray, the chatroom no fun, and I personally would be bored to tears! It's by your hands that NW is kept safe and friendly, and that deserves some special notice! Thanks for making NW the best. =)
:ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

With lots of love to all the Mods out there,
Lyn :ymhug:
Lyneya

Postby Miss Rosario » Jun 15, 2011 8:22 am

*wanders into the thread to the sound of chanting* Hurray for the Mods! Hurray for the Mods! Hurray for the Mods!

Ooh, it's Mod Day again? What fun!

We really do appreciate
All you say and do
Mods, you're a fantastic bunch
WE -- LOVE -- YOU!

^^That was lame. :p But really, it's true. You mods do so much work around the forum to keep us in shape ( ;) ) , and we all appreciate and love you guys ever so much. Thanks again, you guys are a blast. Happy Mod Day! *throws confetti* :ymparty:

P.S.
*sends special hugs to Louise the Second, PR, and DiGs* You guys are the best! :ymhug:
Icon by fireworks123
NW little sister to Windsong
NW twin to Rosie

"I don't run away from a challenge because I am afraid. Instead, I run toward it because the only way to escape fear is to trample it beneath your feet." -Nadia Comaneci
Miss Rosario
NarniaWeb Fanatic
Wandering Welcomer

Postby wild rose » Jun 15, 2011 8:27 am

Dear Mods, We Love You
THANK YOU OUR DEAR MODS, for making NarniaWeb a place we call home. I don't know all of you, but I am sure you are such wonderful people, for NarniaWeb is truly a wonderful place and it is really thanks to all of you. Thank you for all you do for us :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
The ends must never justify the means, the means must justify themselves--Ravi Zacharias
sig by Meltintalle
wild rose
The Guardian of Sundays

Postby ForeverFan » Jun 15, 2011 8:45 am

Thanks, Moderators and Admins, for all you do, are, and bring to the forums! :) :ymparty:
[center]Dear days of old, with the faces in the firelight,
Kind folks of old, you come again no more.
(Robert Louis Stevenson)
ForeverFan
NarniaWeb Zealot
Keeper of Thursdays (BC), Retired

Postby Narnian_Archer » Jun 15, 2011 8:46 am

Thank you, Mods, for being so wonderful!!!!!!!!! Thanks for making this forum into what it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for maintaing the peace and keeping the order!!! Where would we be without you??? :) :ymhug: ^:)^
sig by Sheroo of Stormness Head
Member of the Dragon club. PM Narnia Girl or FFJ to join.
RL sibling to De_De and wild rose
Narnian_Archer
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Lady Courage » Jun 15, 2011 8:51 am

OK, so how do I put this? :-? How do I say that the most totally awesome, stupendous, incredible, funny, kind, generous, patient, amazing, energetic, dazzling mods on the internet all seem to congregate here on Narnia Web? And it's NOT just prejudice that makes it seem that way either!!

No, Narnia Web is Narnia Web because of Narnia Web's mods. Plain and simple. Y'all are cryin' awesome, so Narnia Web is cryin' awesome. Good people come to Narnia Web and end up sticking around because of Narnia Web's mods. People feel safe and loved because of Narnia Web's mods. People count Narnia Web as one of their special havens because of Narnia Web's mods. Because of y'all, the people that no-one wants to be around end up shaping up or packing up and heading out. Because the Narnia Web mods are the cream of the crop, the people here are the cream of the crop. Because the Narnia Web mods are the cream of the crop, the threads, discussions and games here are the cream of the crop.

So, I'll put it bluntly: NARNIA WEB IS NOTHING WITHOUT Y'ALL!!!! How do you thank someone for that?
Ok, I'll give it a go, anyway....

Thank you Narnia Web Mods!!!!
Sig by me | Av by Ithilwen
There is no such thing as a Painless Lesson
Lady Courage
NarniaWeb Guru

Location: With De_De, Libby and Lu, exploring Narnia with Frodo in Obi-Wan's spaceship. :D

Postby narnianerd » Jun 15, 2011 8:59 am

On this day, June 15th, in the year of our Lord, we gather here in the Spare Oom to celebrate one thing, MOD DAY :ymparty:. Thanks to all the awesome Mods who police us holigins and keep us in line. :-bd :ymapplause: \:D/ ^:)^ :ymalien:... How did that get in there? ;)

plays epic music.
you had me at meah
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Fanatic
Assisstant Lord of the Little Ponies

Postby Elanor » Jun 15, 2011 9:07 am

Oh, and I thought that maybe reading all this would make you mods a bit snappish (as in hungry; not cross. :P), so I thought I'd leave a little refreshment here for you! :)
NW sisters Lyn, Lia, and Rose
RL sister Destined_to_Reign
Member of the Tenth Avenue North and Pixar Club
Dubbed The Ally Of Epic Awesomeness by Libby
Elanor
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby FrecklefaceJill » Jun 15, 2011 9:13 am

Thank you all so much! I just want you all to know that I really appreciate what you do for us, keeping the forum nice and relaxing. Thanks a ton!

-FFJ
Co-founder of the Dragon Fan Club!!! PM me if you'd like to join!
Avvie by AslansChild
Hoot Owl of NW! PM Lady Faith to join!
NW sib: Quinlin
FrecklefaceJill
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby wild rose » Jun 15, 2011 9:37 am

For you dear Mods
Just a little something I made this afternoon for all you dear mods on NarniaWeb :)
The ends must never justify the means, the means must justify themselves--Ravi Zacharias
sig by Meltintalle
wild rose
The Guardian of Sundays

Postby Melian_Maia » Jun 15, 2011 9:52 am

Dear Mods,

I've been here on Narnia Web for a little over a year and it's been amazing - all because of everything you do for us. You hang out with us and make Narnia Web more enjoyable. You even put up with our random weirdness in the chat room. Anyhoo, I just want to thank you for everything and wish you a Happy Mod Appreciation Day. :)

Love, Lia

PS: Have some more cookies. You know you want to.
Draco Dormien Nunquam Titillandus
Minion to Lady A and Booky ⎮ NW sister to Ela, Mountie, and Rose.
Braintriplet to Narnia_Fan12 and narnianerd
Team Hoodie! Secret Order of the Swoosh
Melian_Maia
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby daughter of the King » Jun 15, 2011 9:59 am

I was going to come up with something witty and clever to say here, but words escape me. How do you thank someone who has changed your life? Narniaweb has made such a difference in my life, and that is almost entirely because of the amazing members here who have influenced me, especially the amazing moderators without whom this site would never exist.

Do you mods realize how much the rest of us look up to you? You are all simply amazing...

...and since I am now really out of words, enjoy these sigs I made for your viewing pleasure, and for whoever wants to use them:

Oh, and one extra av for Pattertwig's Pal, because I made two and couldn't decide which one to use:
Narniaweb sister to Pattertwig's Pal
daughter of the King
Princess Dot

Next