This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Ze Cavern Tavern I

Home of chat, writing, and role-play.

Moderators: stargazer, Lady Arwen, Ryadian

Re: Ze Cavern Tavern I

Postby The Rose-Tree Dryad » May 30, 2011 10:53 pm

Supernova

Just a quick note, guys. :) The posts in Supernova have been absolutely awesome so far, but I wanted to let y'all know that the supernova causes more of an effect with the people and the power than the earth itself. There isn't a major physical reaction in terms of mass destruction. Don't worry about editing your posts, because it's OK for there to be areas that had such intense radiation, vegetation was affected, or cases of unusually high wind or pressure, or places where there were isolated earthquakes. Every area, down to each square mile, can have a different reaction to the supernova. (This is a very, VERY random event. ;)))

Just keep in mind that overall Telluri is still the same planet. . . the main cause of the apocalypse is not physical destruction, but that the power infrastructure is damaged beyond repair. Basically, it's not the kind of apocalypse where 75% of the population dies off in a very sudden, violent end, and those that are left are living out of tents. ;))

Thanks, guys! This has been so much fun so far. :)
Twitter: Rose_the_Dryad
The Rose-Tree Dryad

Postby Lady Arwen » May 31, 2011 12:33 pm

Supernova

I would like to note that, all characters who died in a sudden, violent, end on my part where shot to death. :P (EDIT: Except for the one that got cut up from Speedy rolling the car. He didn't get shot to death. Nope.)

TWBTS

Ryan, you wouldn't happen to have a map of Donovon's compound, would you? Or should I just make it up as I go?
Lady Arwen
The Mermod

Postby lover of narnia » Jun 02, 2011 10:13 pm

Supernova

Hey guys! :) I just wanted to let y'all know I've been recording all of Supernova so far. Another words, copying all posts and pasting them into Word Documents for future reminiscing and so on. :P I hope you all don't mind, and if you ever want the Docs. just shoot me a PM.

Loyal supporter of Caspian/Susan.
NW Family: Aunty Vi, LadyC, Rose, Chloe
Secret Order of the Swoosh.
Keeper of the Secret Magic
L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby stargazer » Jun 03, 2011 2:37 pm

Supernova

That's a great idea, lover of narnia! (I compose my segments in Word, so I automatically have copies of those, but it's nice to have a copy of the entire story available if needed).

Just a note that I'll be out of town much of next week, helping my parents move. I will have internet access so I should be able to keep up with the story's current pace. If your characters do encounter the Baxters on their travels, please allow me a little extra time to post a reply. Thanks!
But all night, Aslan and the Moon gazed upon each other with joyful and unblinking eyes.
stargazer

Postby eustacegirl » Jun 08, 2011 1:11 pm

SOL

None of us has posted, so what should we do? I think I'm gonna move it to summer. Justin's amnesia is gone, he's recovered and his hair has grown back. Maybe a storyline where somethign has infected the pool and they want ot find out what it is or something?
eustacegirl
NarniaWeb Zealot

Postby Dinode » Jun 09, 2011 8:45 am

Supernova

Hi, just wanted to let everyone know that I'm joining up. I'm new at this, so please be patient with me.
Seeking comic book artist, PM for details.
Dinode
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Ithilwen » Jun 19, 2011 6:53 pm

Lately, I've been thinking about all the stuff I've been wanting to do lately but have been putting off. Usually because I would much rather sit and chat with friends then get those things done. But a few days ago, I realized I should just get them done, so I can finally chat with friends with a free conscience.

It's going to take awhile, probably a few months. During that time, I will still come on the main site the same amount, I will still PM all the people I am PMing, but I'm going to greatly lessen some of the things I do on the site, such as Member Chat.

I will still try to post in Supernova as well, though it will take me some time to catch up on reading the pages I haven't gotten to yet. I am still going to start my Shade of the Poplar Trees RP, but I don't have a start date. It will have to wait till I at least get a handle on my schedule, and get my to-do list in order, so I know what I'm doing, and I know what times I can post, and how often. After all, I don't want to start it, and then suddenly leave you all hanging by a thread, wondering where I am. So once I get that worked out, the RP should be a lot closer to getting under way. Sorry to everyone for the delay. And thanks so much for your patience!

~Riella =:)
Ithilwen
NarniaWeb Zealot

Location: Taking over the world while twirling my evil girlstache.

Postby Arwenel » Jun 22, 2011 4:10 pm

Supernova

Not that anyone's hanging on my posts, but i'll try and add one by tomorrow ... having a hard time writing this one, for some reason.

Also: would be interested in adding the Archer family as characters, and working them into the Judicia/Tacit Takeover subplot somehow. Okay with people?
I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind
Some come from above, some come from behind
But I've bought a big bat, I'm all ready you see
Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!
~ Dr. Seuss
Arwenel
NarniaWeb Guru
"We Mistborn need not make sense." (BC)

Postby Dinode » Jun 23, 2011 12:40 pm

Supernova

Just to warn everyone, I will not be able to use Narniaweb as much as normal for the next several weeks, so there may be a several day delay for my posts. I'll still try to keep up.
Dinode
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby sweeetlilgurlie » Jun 24, 2011 1:37 pm

Supernova

That's just fine with me, Arwenel, and I'd love it if you sent Rising_Star and I a PM so that we can plot out where they fit! :)
"Let the music cast its spell,
give the atmosphere a chance.
Simply follow where I lead;
let me teach you how to dance."
sweeetlilgurlie
Moderator Emeritus
The Sparkle Princess

Postby Arwenel » Jun 25, 2011 1:14 pm

sweeetlilgurlie wrote:Supernova

That's just fine with me, Arwenel, and I'd love it if you sent Rising_Star and I a PM so that we can plot out where they fit! :)

Okey-doke. I'll develop them a little more, then get back to you.
I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind
Some come from above, some come from behind
But I've bought a big bat, I'm all ready you see
Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!
~ Dr. Seuss
Arwenel
NarniaWeb Guru
"We Mistborn need not make sense." (BC)

Postby MountainFireflower » Jun 27, 2011 1:58 pm

Vayond

I'm coming into this RP a little late, so I just wanted to let you all know that I'll be taking some time to develop my character. My first post takes place the same day that you are all writing in, except a little earlier, in the afternoon. Eventually, Callan will join up with the Heroes, so if you're interested in hearing about that happens, go ahead and send me a PM. :) I'm looking forward to writing with you all!

Also, I'd be interested in seeing a list of the current writers and their characters (meaning the ones that haven't dropped out), so I know what I'm up against. ;) You can PM me if you're willing to make up a list or already have one. :)
av by dot
MountainFireflower
Moderator Emeritus

Postby Silver the Wanderer » Jul 02, 2011 6:04 pm

Supernova (and any other RPs I'm involved in)

Gah, I'm sorry you guys for being an inactive blob lately. My life has gotten really busy lately, and I'm having a hard time keeping up, but I'm trying! So there might be a little space between my posts. If you really want me to post quicker (or you just want to do give me a friendly nudge towards the keyboard) please send me some sort of motivational PM. Anything from "Please post, Silver - I want to know what happens!" to "SILVER, YOU'RE BEING LAZY - sit down and type already!!!" would be much appreciated. :P :)
Av and Sig by Aravis Autarkeia

Silver the Wanderer
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby MountainFireflower » Jul 06, 2011 7:43 pm

Hi everyone! I'm here to announce a new roleplay, started by myself, along with Chloë Máiréad and lover of narnia. :) We originally started this when discussing different characters we would like to play, and pretty soon we had a full-blown roleplay. We'd like to officially invite you to join us!

(image made by lover of narnia; base image by ana_Rasha_stock)

Erandor is a land of magic and legends, ruled by a governing council. Justice and peace is their motto, but unrest rises...

Erivale is an idyllic little village in the center of Erandor and is known for its peace and quiet, until a plague strikes. A mysterious sickness leaves many orphaned and others wounded. Where is the help promised for this sickness? It's delayed by discussions within the ruling seat, and corruption is not far away. In the midst of all this, three young adults lose things dear to them all; unaware, though, that in the long run they will gain something much greater.

Then, like Legends, and shrouded in mystery, the Guardians come. They all have taken up the guantlet of protecting Erandor at all costs. Part of that task is protecting the heir to the throne... whoever he may be. Will the council thwart the plans of the guardians? Can the heir to the throne manage to arise? Whatever happens, the people of Erandor find themselves in the center of something far bigger than they ever imagined.

~~

This roleplay is called Legends of Erandor (in case you didn't guess that :p). It is planned to begin mid-to-late July, depending on how much interest we get. (Translation: We need you! :D)

There are lots of character possibilities. Ultimately, we want to hear your ideas for characters, but here are a few suggestions to get you started.

One or two villains that must be willing to fit in with the plot.
Several guardians of varying personalities and locations
Townspeople that live in the village of Erivale
Assorted members of the council.

Let us know if you would like to join, and please PM lover of narnia, Chloe, or myself if you have any character suggestions at all. :) We look forward to hearing from you!
av by dot
MountainFireflower
Moderator Emeritus

Postby Dinode » Jul 16, 2011 1:44 pm

Supernova

The events that have been slowing my responses are over, I can check several times a day again now.
Dinode
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Jul 21, 2011 12:30 pm

Legends of Erandor

Hey, y'all! For those of you who were interested in joining LoE (Legends of Erandor), I am very happy to announce that we (MountainFireflower, Lover of Narnia, and I) have figured out a starting date! :) We plan to start the Roleplay on July 24th.

For those of you who are still thinking about characters or still writing those character profiles, no worries. Feel free to bring your character in whenever you feel comfortable. :)

I hope to see y'all at the Ditto Fountain in the adventure of Legends of Erandor! :D
"No one's ever burned you, nothing's ever left you scarred and even though you want to, just try to never grow up." -Taylor Swift, Never Grow Up
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

PreviousNext