This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Dear Members of Narniaweb....

The community lounge for non-Narnian discussions.

Moderators: stargazer, johobbit

Re: Dear Members of Narniaweb....

Postby Narnian_Archer » May 19, 2011 10:17 pm

I'm sorry this is a bit late, but I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to the mods for this wonderful surprise!!! It's so, so, so very thoughtful of you!!! And makes us feel so special!! You're all so amazing!! Narniaweb is the awesomest forum ever!!! :) :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
sig by Sheroo of Stormness Head
Member of the Dragon club. PM Narnia Girl or FFJ to join.
RL sibling to De_De and wild rose
Narnian_Archer
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Nellie of Narnia » May 20, 2011 1:41 pm

To all of the mods: THANK-YOU SO MUCH for the lovely mosaic, as well as all of your thoughtful posts!!

I'm really sorry this is so very late, but I really wanted to read all of the pages in this thread before posting here (which I have. . .now). :p (And I must say, what lovely, heartfelt messages from everyone, both mods and members!)

That surprise mosaic of "appreciatory" messages on your hands, feet, and faces (and on a few other items) was so creative, thoughtful, and fun to look at. Thank-you mods a lot!! (I know, personally, the mosaic was something I was getting hints of throughout the day, since my mom, johobbit, spent quite a while writing all over her feet and taking pictures of them! So I kind of knew what was coming, but most of it was still a big, lovely surprise!)

Thanks again! You mods are the best!

-Nellie :)
"Polly knew at once that it was the Cabby's wife, fetched out of our world not by any tiresome magic rings, but quickly, simply and sweetly as a bird flies to its nest."
(The Magician's Nephew, Chapter 11)

Real life daughter to johobbit!
NW niece to ramagut.
NW Hobbit cousin to coracle.
Nellie of Narnia
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby campgirl » May 22, 2011 12:28 pm

I'm just now seeing this today..

Aww, I love the surprise y'all! Very creative. ;) You mods are the BESTEST EVEREST!! :D :ymhug: :ymhug: I love you guys so much! Thanks for all that you do! Y'all are the coolest! B-)

-- cg
Team Hoodie! | Keeper of the Secret Magic | ♥
campgirl
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Queen Susan » May 23, 2011 12:19 pm

AW, you guys are so great!! :ymhug: Thank *you*!!! I loved the picture/s. ;))
Queen Susan
NarniaWeb Zealot
The Whistling Welcomer

Previous