This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Ditto Fountain II: A New Beginning

Home of chat, writing, and role-play.

Moderators: stargazer, Lady Arwen, Ryadian

Re: Ditto Fountain II: A New Beginning

Postby Narnia_Fan12 » Jan 26, 2011 5:22 pm

A.N.T.I. (American Nitwits Think Intelligently): The Rebellion

Controlling the submarine in the darkness of the minefield, he slipped his hands off the wheel and accidentally hit a button. It turned on the headlights, and to the left, hardly visible, was Whit Send, drifting. He noticed her pink swimsuit shine with the light. Surrounding her were at least 15 mines. "We must go underneath!" The submarine dropped ballast, and sank some. Full speed ahead, a cautious CyKo went underneath the mines, and surfaced near Whit.

He opened the water-tight bubble latch (once opened, water cannot puncture, but people can). He raised the Submarine some more, and narrowly helped Whit through the latch. "Are you alright, Whit?" :O
Narnia_Fan12
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Silver the Wanderer » Jan 26, 2011 5:43 pm

Eyes wide, Echo nudged the fallen Admiral with her foot. He didn't react, but she could still see the faint rise and fall of his chest. She stared incredulously at the strange teleporting man, wondering what sort of vile chemical he had just inserted into her father's body.

Not that she was complaining, of course. She couldn't very well explain herself to these...invaders with him watching, could she? She didn't even though why she trusted them. She just...did.

She nodded at the lady teleporting-man had called "Rose", though she didn't seem too keen on that name. "I never said I was an ANTI sympathizer," Echo replied, careful not to reveal too much in case these two turned out to not be quite the allies she was hoping for. "But I don't like this ship, and if you're ANTI members, I'm guessing you don't either, right? Can you take me with you?"

When neither one replied, Echo sighed. They were still suspicious of her - she could tell. She was going to have to explain more if there was any chance of these strangers helping her out.

She took a deep breath. "All right. Here's the deal." She pointed downward. "That's my father. And my mother...she's not around much. But she's a MUPPETZ. That makes me a half-human, half-MUPPETZ cross - a humETZ, father calls it."

She frowned. "You still don't believe me, do you? Okay, then. Because of the genetic-mix up, I can do some pretty weird things. Watch." Echo held out her arm. Instantly, where bare skin was just a second before, a forest of blue hair sprouted up, turning her arm into a mass of MUPPETZ fur. She waved in in their faces. "Unattractive, I know. I could turn my whole body into a mass of blue fur if I wanted to." She put her arm down, and it instantly morphed back into normal human skin. "Oh," she added. "And my name's Echo. Echo Oz."
Av and Sig by Aravis Autarkeia

Silver the Wanderer
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby georgiefan1 » Jan 26, 2011 6:09 pm

"Whit are you okay?"

the first thing she registers before opening her eyes and the blindling light of the sub greets her.
"Owwww"
She adjusts her eyes for a moment then gets up slowly and pops her back and neck to help get the kinks out.
"ya, I'm fine"
She greets the group and politely thanks them for getting her back safely... again she thinks to herself.

The next big question was, either go after Summer now, or continue the previous mission of saving Thorn and Joe Wierdsworth. Whit was decently torn on the subject. Summer knew we were going to rescue Thorn so whereever she is she would maybe realize what we were up too. But Summer also being lost was Whit's fault. Whit had that awful gut feeling in the pit of her stomach because she felt so guilty. She keeps her mouth shut, thinking she has made far to many proclaimations today. The conversation continues for a while when she stand up and all the eyes turn to her.

" I'm going to change out of my scuba suit" and she walks to the broom closet to change
NW twin to Georgiefan! NW sib to 22!
avvie by AslansChild thank you!!!
georgiefan1
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Narnia_Fan12 » Jan 27, 2011 1:44 pm

CyKo looked at the GPS transmitter. It started beeping wildly, louder and louder until the TV screen uploaded an image of the sea in front of them.

A ship. A freighter ship. The weight of the freighter was humongous.

"Rose must be on there. Not- er, not because the ship's weight is humongous... umm... the GPS shows that she would be in there."

CyKo steered the ship ever closer to the ship, losing sight of the aquatic MUPPETZ.
Narnia_Fan12
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Bother Eustace » Jan 27, 2011 3:20 pm

After peeling himself off of the submarine's windshield, Agent Boe managed to work his way over to the airlock and re-enter the submarine, where he collapsed on a seat from the exhaustion of the experience. "I regret... to say... I was unable to retrieve Agent Summer... she's probably floated half way to Lunaticarctica by now, wherever that is. I say, in her honor, we all recognize ten minutes of silent contemplation." He said this in a very serious tone, and very sorrowful as well.

Just then, the Submarine's GPS started beeping wildly, and Boe completely forgot about the silence. "Hey, what's that beeping?" He saw the ship on the monitor that Agent CyKo was referring to. "Great! Let's give chase!" He said excitedly. "I smell a Sea Battle coming on! Ha ha!"
"Of course we've got to find him (if we can). That's the nuisance of it. It means a search party and endless trouble. Bother Eustace." ~ Caspian, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Sig: lover of narnia
Bother Eustace
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Shastafan » Jan 27, 2011 5:08 pm

"Um, excuse me?" Summer uneasily uttered as she tried to escape the stranger's grasp. She thought back to her days living as an orphan, always hoping that somewhere out there she had a family member of some sort. But this was ridiculous!

Winter let go of her and starting laughing. "Do you seriously not remember me?" he chuckled. When she didn't reply, he sighed patiently and explained, "You really don't, do you? I guess we don't share that trait. Look, twenty years ago, we were seperated by MUPPETZ because my father (who's a MUPPETZ) had left unnoticed until then and needed returned. Our mum had died a year earlier, and you were in your crib. They soon discovered that I'm a HumETZ, which if half-human and half-MUPPETZ, and took me too. You're a HumETZ too, but they must've not realized you were one and abandoned you."

"Hold on a sec, I'm a HumETZ!?" Summer cried. She didn't know if she should believe this "Winter," but in someways, could she? But me being a HumETZ? No way! she thought in disgust. "Could you perhaps hold on a sec?" She asked Winter. He nodded. Grabbing her Phoney phone, she flipped it opened and looked for who she could call. She needed to let the others know she was sort of fine, after all!

To her suprise, Agent Thorn's contact was able to be reached here! Without delay, she dialed the number, and waited for an answer. The phone being an instant connecter, she heard a strange voice talking about being a HumETZ. Summer shuddered. She couldn't be related to a furry creature of doom! But yet something about Winter seemed familiar.

Once the voice stopped, she nervously called, "Hello, Thorn? It's me, Agent Summer! Where are you?"
Shastafan
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby The Rose-Tree Dryad » Jan 27, 2011 7:33 pm

"As much sympathy as A.N.T.I. has for innocents caught up in the M.U.P.P.E.T.Z.'s dastardly plans, we are on a mission, and with no proof of your allegiance—" Agent Thorn began uncertainly, but she was cut off as a bespectacled, dweeby-looking humETZ burst through the doorway, appearing harried. Agent Thorn slipped quietly behind him. Years of sneaking cookies from Mrs. Primberley's luncheons had taught her to move with the silence of cat.

"Sir, we've picked up a sub on radar, and it has all the earmarks of an A.N.T.I. watercraft—" began the official before he saw the Admiral laying on the floor, snoring loudly.

"Miss Oz?" The humETZ lieutenant gasped, looking up. "What happened to your father? And why is this rather. . . scruffy-looking scientist standing on him?"

Before the girl called Echo Oz could open her mouth, Agent Thorn grabbed the lieutenant in a headlock.

"Get us safely off this warship, and we'll have reason not to blow it up," the agent said quietly. "If not, then I suppose we're all doomed, aren't we? Doctor Weirdsworth has rigged this tin can with explosives, and he always was a little trigger-happy. . . ."

The humETZ stammered a frightened reply, and looked imploringly at the Admiral's daughter.
Twitter: Rose_the_Dryad
The Rose-Tree Dryad

Postby narnianerd » Jan 27, 2011 9:33 pm

Suddenly the door swung open, catching Agent Thorn in the back of the head. Five MUPPETZ rushed in, three of them tackled the Evil Doctor while the others pried the HumETZ away from Thorn and then proceeded to thwack her with a not so inflatible mallet.

Doctor Joe Weirdsworth the II karate kicked the first man away from him, the second became temporally blinded after he was sprayed in the eye by a silly string string pistol. The third one however landed a strait punch to his jaw and sent him flying back onto the Admiral's table.
you had me at meah
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Fanatic
Assisstant Lord of the Little Ponies

Postby Narnia_Fan12 » Jan 27, 2011 10:37 pm

Creeping closer to the submarine, CyKo heard sound waves caught on his radio transmitter. "Something's wrong. This MUST be controlled by the MUPPETZ..." Looking through the periscope, he saw a MUPPETZ looking over the side of the ship. He pondered to himself. He pondered some more. And more. Pondering is so much easier, he thought, when the Sesame Street theme song isn't stuck in your head... CyKo blacked out. He landed on a button that released a torpedo.

CyKo came to himself once he heard the *BANG!*. He saw MUPPETZ lowering life rafts and shouting orders. He saw fur flying in the air, and little puppet-like bodies floating in the water. The alarm shouted all the closer, and he realized that he was not far from the ship itself.

He saw multiple MUPPETZ jumping off the side of the boats with life jackets on, one of which happened to hit his head on the periscope of the submarine. "Woops... sorry..." CyKo said, trying not to laugh at the Muppetz who was looking down the periscope right back at him.

The Muppetz grabbed a stick of dynamite out of his hat. He grabbed a match, and put it inside a glass box. The dynamite lit, the Muppetz snickered with a 'MUA. HA. HA.' and let go a broad smile (:D). He dropped the box down in the water, very close to the submarine. It exploded.

The submarine shook, and CyKo once again pondered. Depth charges. Without a second thought, he turned the periscope as fast as he could, whacking the Muppetz with a loud *clunk*, and watched it drift away into the abyss, still cackling...
Narnia_Fan12
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Silver the Wanderer » Jan 28, 2011 5:10 am

Echo was actually glad of the MUPPETZ attack. It saved her from having to explain herself to annoying Lieutentant Obofritz, who probably wouldn't believe whatever lame excuse she tried to come up with anyway. No matter how many times it happened, being caught in an act of mutiny on her own ship was exceedingly embarrassing.

Then again, nobody knew about the mutiny part. She could probably still wiggle her way out of this particular predicament if she tried.

But just as she was putting on her best "surprised, frightened, innocent little girl" face, she heard a voice...coming from the female ANTI agent's pocket.

Silver the Wanderer
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Narnia_Fan12 » Jan 28, 2011 12:17 pm

Looking at the destruction he had just caused, he stood motionless, aghast. Agent Thorn and Doctor Weirdsworth are on there... who know who else is. I could have just killed them... I guess that kids are not the only ones susceptible to the brainwashing.

CyKo saw, on the captain's quarters window, the silhouette of what looked to be Dr. Weirdsworth, but he wasn't sure. He heard, using his super-sonic-hearing-listening-device 2000 (the SOUNDINATOR!) the sound of muffled punches and Muppetz falling to the floor. "Yup, the Doctor's in the house B-)."

Turning the submarine 30 degrees to the left, he continued closer towards the Muppetz ship.

From the sides of the ship came large depth charges. They varied from 5 to 100 feet in depth. Narrowly avoiding each charge, CyKo grew so close to the Muppetz ship that he could have touched it. He raised the submarine and opened the latch.

"Who's going with me? For Thorn, for the Doctor, for Summer!!!!" Right after he said this, he heard a Muppetz jump off the side of the ship (shouting 'WANAHALAHUGEEEEeeeeee....') followed by a *thud* of metal. The impression of the Muppetz was seen in the roof of the sub.
Narnia_Fan12
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Bother Eustace » Jan 28, 2011 12:47 pm

Upon hearing CyKo's call to arms, Agent Boe stood and saluted. "I'm with you, Agent CyKo! Just... let me change out of this ridiculous scuba suit first," he said, realizing he was still dressed as a frog. He left momentarily, and returned with a triumphant stride, now dressed in his usual grey suit with matching hat and tie, holding his briefcase in one hand and his SPELR strapped across his back. He dramatically placed his dark glasses over his eyes, and his face became stoic. "Let's move out."

Just then, another loud thud resounded above his head, and he looked up to see yet another MUPPETZ-shaped imprint in the submarine's roof, right next to the other one. "Ah, the old repeatedly-batter-the-submarine's-hull-with-falling-MUPPETZ trick! We shoulda seen this one coming. No fear, team, we're one step ahead of their menacing plot!" He looked to CyKo questioningly. "We are one step ahead, right? I mean, what's the plan? I say we storm the ship, rescue our people, confiscate all available forms of junk food on board, and then make a hasty escape before the whole thing sinks to the ocean floor! Ha ha!" He grinned, overcome with sheer excitement.
"Of course we've got to find him (if we can). That's the nuisance of it. It means a search party and endless trouble. Bother Eustace." ~ Caspian, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Sig: lover of narnia
Bother Eustace
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Narnia_Fan12 » Jan 28, 2011 1:14 pm

"The plan is... well, I don't have a plan." CyKo said, truthfully. CyKo went out, and climbed up the side ladder that was on the boat. Once up, he was surrounded by tons of Muppetz.

"Stay BACK, Muppetz creeps!" He took out his Indiana Jones nerd Whip

Swinging his nerd rope as fast as he could, he saw many of the Muppetz backing away. One big on, however, remained steadfast. CyKo whipped him, but the MUPPETZ grabbed the whip as it flew past. The Muppetz was blue with googly eyes, its fur was overgrown and it was eating a cookie.

"ME EAT NERDS!! OM NOM NOM!" the Muppetz ate the nerd rope.

Taking out his sweet tarts pistol, he shot the Muppetz in the stomach. It bounced off the Muppetz'z blubber and back into CyKo's chest, knocking his breath away. Suddenly, it dawned on him.

CyKo grabbed his last chocolate Easter bunny and threw it off the side of the ship, and watched as the hungry Muppetz jumped off after it. Landing with a splash in the water, the Muppetz floated until he could swim no more, and sank to the bottom of the abyss; chewing on the chocolate Easter bunny the whole way.
Narnia_Fan12
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby The Rose-Tree Dryad » Jan 28, 2011 1:19 pm

The last thing Agent Thorn felt was the sharp pain of something striking her back in the head, and was aware of a scuffle going on around her, but an all-encompassing blackness was slipping into her mind. Don't. . . black. . . out, she thought, but even the process of thinking seemed to be screeching to a halt. The last thing she knew was the sound of a voice coming from the pocket of her camo pants, an unfamiliar voice, which was odd because pants don't usually talk.

And then she was out of it completely.

Not. Again, she moaned in the dark, inescapable dreams.
Twitter: Rose_the_Dryad
The Rose-Tree Dryad

Postby Shastafan » Jan 28, 2011 1:24 pm

"Thorn, what's going on?!" Summer hollered as she heard the sound of punching and noises only MUPPETZ could make. She doubted Thorn would even realize she was on the phone with all the racket.

Winter, who was standing behind her, wondered if she noticed that he could hear all that was going on. A couple days earlier, the MUPPETZ speaker had annouced that two ANTI agents had been captured. But if he knew anything, it was that ANTI always watched out for ANTI. Just like he vowed at age 2 that nothing would harm his sister when he was around.

Oh, great, and Echo's there, too? He thought in annoyance. The two HumETZ had never gotten along, mostly because Winter disliked how Echo was always getting attention while he was made fun of and called "Furrystein." And while she had some wicked abilities, he, well, had only a few that the others weren't fond of.

"Look..." He strangly commented, trying to help her without giving it away, "Would you like me to take you to the MUPPETZ ship? We could do some family bonding on the way."

Summer couldn't get what the point of his question was, but finally, she replied, "I guess so, but no matter what you say, we're not related, and I'm not a HumETZ!" Anyhow, they headed off the Sub Garage, Summer still chatting into her Phoney phone.
Shastafan
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Silver the Wanderer » Jan 28, 2011 3:16 pm

"Thorn, what's going on?!" said the agent's pants.

The person whom Echo assumed to be Agent Thorn slumped the the floor, a MUPPETZ perched on her back and brandishing a TV remote. Must be a pretty hardcore remote to knock someone unconscious, Echo observed.

Having defeated Agent Thorn, the MUPPETZ seemed satisfied with itself and leapt at the strange-teleporting-man with a bloodthirsty cry of "OOOOWAHYAHHH!!!" With the rest of the MUPPETZ momentarily distracted, nobody seemed to notice the strange voice still coming from Thorn's pants.

Echo glanced at Lieutenant Obofritz, but he was examining the unconscious Admiral. Quickly, Echo knelt down, reached into the agent's pocket, and withdrew a small, handheld device. The voice was still drifting through. She fumbled trying to figure out how to turn it off, but when Obofritz stood up, she smothered the speaker with her hand and backed away, trying once again to look innocent as the battle raged around her.

Silver the Wanderer
NarniaWeb Junkie

PreviousNext