This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Ditto Fountain II: A New Beginning

Home of chat, writing, and role-play.

Moderators: stargazer, Lady Arwen, Ryadian

Re: Ditto Fountain II: A New Beginning

Postby narnianerd » Jan 17, 2011 10:41 am

A.N.T.I. (American Nitwits Think Intelligently): The Rebellion

“I’d prefer Oreos. But to each their own as they say” said Evil Doctor Joe Weirdsworth the II. Turning off his IMM and appearing in the cell “You’ve seem to have gotten yourself in an odd predicament my dear. And it seems that it is up to me to get you out of it, now be quiet and let me inspect these locks” Joe had followed the Dryad while invisible and had gone undetected by the guards, and now he was waiting to help get the her out of the the cell.

“Electronic, child proof at best, really children’s toys, I have no idea why they would use them on such a high profile prisoner such as yourself. My Sonic Spork will have them undone in no time” Joe said. Reaching into his pockets, and then once he realized it wasn’t in that pocket he searched his other one.

This continued until all twenty eight pockets on his person were searched “Crud. I forgot my Spork at home.” Then he remembered something “Oh Wait. I keep a spare one in a compartment in the sole of my shoe”

He then removed his shoe, pushed a button on the bottom of the shoe and a secret compartment revealed itself out of the heel, holding a miniature Spork “There we go” he said, inserting the Spork into the key hole and unlocking it “All better”
you had me at meah
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Fanatic
Assisstant Lord of the Little Ponies

Postby Narnia_Fan12 » Jan 17, 2011 11:13 am

Entering the submarine, CyKo looked from place to place, trying to find a place to sit. He ended up crouching on the floor instead, as the submarine was entirely empty aside from the front seat, upon which the British Agent sat. He got up again, since his fellow agents forgot to close the door behind them. "Lots good it would do to go undersea only to leave a door open and drown." Here he chuckled, calling to mind the Geico commercial with the drill Sargent playing as a therapist. He didn't know why, but he thought that he really resembled the rough-and-tough sargent, while the enemy MUPPETZ would cringe and cry (and here he would give them tissues for their issues).

He walked around the submarine, smiling from agent to agent- then stopped. He looked at everyone again, and frowned. "Clo Verrz isn't here. Does anyone know where she is? Did she ever go in the submarine? Or even the trash can?"

Not waiting for an answer, he tried to think about other things... things that are happy. He decided to play a prank. He walked into the group of people who were standing near the front of the sub, quietly tiptoeing. When he was successfully in the midst of the entire group, he yelled at the top of his lungs. "SCHABUZZEL!" He laughed maniacally.
Narnia_Fan12
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby The Rose-Tree Dryad » Jan 17, 2011 11:41 am

Agent Thorn, who had nearly jumped out of her skin when Dr. Weirdsworth had materialized out of thin air, suddenly had a thought and pressed a button on her gauntlet. It was a homing device, and the Doctor had installed it right before the mission.

A beeping sound came from the Doctor's pocket.

". . . Don't tell me you're the only one with the technology connected to this homing device," the dryad said in a monotone.

Awkward silence.

"OK, I've tried to use my WT, but this warship seems to be a portable dead zone for communication, except for authorized devices, which of course are in the hands of the M.U.P.P.E.T.Z. I'm starving, so I'm gonna go complain to the management about the lack of cheese puffs and oreos. Maybe you can go look for a way to radio the others our location? If I scream really loudly, it means I need help. Or that I'm just really, really frustrated that somebody would set to sea without cheese puffs. The idiots."

Agent Thorn aimed her gauntlet and whispered a code word, and a flaming thorn-tipped rope shot out of it and pierced the ceiling. A second later, the gauntlet reeled the rope back in, pulling the dryad up into the air. With a mighty kung-fu kick, she sent the hatch to the cargo hold flying out of its hinges, and she burst into the sunlight of the lower deck.
Twitter: Rose_the_Dryad
The Rose-Tree Dryad

Postby Shastafan » Jan 17, 2011 12:08 pm

Summer (as everyone calls her for short) jumped at her leader's exclamation. "Goodness, Captain!" she gasped, "You really gave me a shock there!" Then, she laughed. She had never been so lucky to meet these agents in the last 3 years. She never knew what would happen, especially with M.U.P.P.E.T.Z. out there, but she loved being with the group and wouldn't ever dare miss out on things.

She stood up and explained to everyone, "This submarie seems to be very high-tec, and from what info I've found, it's a jolly good piece of work. I'd say it could be about as fast as 120 miles per hour, and the fuel tank would last for hours. Depending on what you think, sir, this will be very handy!"
Shastafan
NarniaWeb Guru

A.N.T.I. - Agent Clo Verrz

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Jan 17, 2011 12:52 pm

Clo ran up to the sub and banged on the closed door. Her eyes caught sight of the white bat and she grabbed it. It immediately turned back into a mint. She popped it into her mouth and gave the door one more bang. "Let me in, y'all! I don't take kindly to people who make me wait..."
"No one's ever burned you, nothing's ever left you scarred and even though you want to, just try to never grow up." -Taylor Swift, Never Grow Up
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby narnianerd » Jan 17, 2011 12:58 pm

Docter Joe sighed and simply hit a self installed scram button on his WT and sent a message to Cyko.

"Dear Cyko, we are trapped on a M.U.P.P.E.T.Z warship, it would be nice if you could come and help us off this hulking peice of machinery. Oh, I forgot my Antimatter at home could by chance let me borrow some? It would be quite nice of you.

Your Freind, Evil Doctor Joe Weirdsworth the II." He turned off his WT and sat down to clean his revolver, nasty dirty things. Just waiting for a scream from up stairs.
you had me at meah
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Fanatic
Assisstant Lord of the Little Ponies

Postby georgiefan1 » Jan 17, 2011 1:27 pm

Whit givea a high pitch squeal(the kind of high pitched squeal as only a young girl can make) as Cyko suprises her from behind. a quick SHH from the group quickly quiets her.

a pounding on the door makes Whit jump slightly. Frozen for a slight second until she begins walking to the door- Cyko stops her and he goes to open the door. Ever so slowly he opens the door until we see....

"Clo Verzz!! I missed you!" Whit runs to embrace one of her favorite agents. A small quick hug back from Clo- she didnt want to mess up her hair or make up. After a quick meet up with everyone else it is time to depart

A quick turn of the key from Cyko is all it takes for the submarine to start up. Theres so many buttons to push and handles to pull, the sub is so big, she desarately hopes they dont do anything wrong. To be safe she takes a seat and doesnt touch anything. A few minutes pass calmly, some people chatting, eating, while she was content to just sit and look at the different types of fish out of the windows.

She continues to watch until a huge fish- closer to a shark actually begins to go staight for the sub! Noone else notices and the sub was put on auto pilot. She races quickly over to the huge steering wheel desparately trying to turn the sub out of the way of the shark. Giving a sharp turn of the wheel everyone gets flown to the ground...including herself, now the the sub is spinning uncontrolabally with everyone stuck the edges of the sub because of the force- and there was a wall up ahead, and it was all her fault.
NW twin to Georgiefan! NW sib to 22!
avvie by AslansChild thank you!!!
georgiefan1
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Jan 17, 2011 1:38 pm

Clo stepped into the submarine, scrunching her noise at the different smells that met her when she entered. She figured it was probably the others, since they had gone down the trash can. She was immediately wrapped in an embrace by the youngest agent, Whit Send.

"Oh, isn't that cute..." Clo said, her breath smelling minty. She patted Whit on the head and looked at the others. "Well, howdy, guys."
"No one's ever burned you, nothing's ever left you scarred and even though you want to, just try to never grow up." -Taylor Swift, Never Grow Up
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby The Rose-Tree Dryad » Jan 17, 2011 1:57 pm

Agent Thorn landed on the desk, one fist on the hot metal floor and ready for action. She glared around, wondering which MUPPETZ sailor would become the first victim of her epic kung fu skillz, but then it occurred to her that starting battle right now probably wouldn't be a good idea. She was pretty sure she could take down a MUPPETZ warship singlehandedly (one of her superpowers was the power of positive thinking, after all), but Doctor Weirdsworth would probably be annoyed if she left him and his bazooka out of it. Oh well.

Yanking the knot out of the bottom of her braid, she pulled her long, thick hair all around her shoulders and over her face, not bothering with the tangles. There, she thought. Now I can easily pass for a S.W.E.E.T.U.M.Z.

In her disguise, she was able to get through the crowd of goggly-eyed sailors and reached the upper deck. Though tempted to go investigate the galley and rant at the cooks and raid the refrigerator, she knew blame belonged with the person in charge, and so she quickly found the ritzy offices of the high ranking officials.

Kicking open the door of one, she stalked into a room where a furry secretary sat pecking away on a typewriter.

"Where's the puppet in charge?" Agent Thorn demanded. ". . . Wait. Puppet in charge? That doesn't make sense."

"Do you have an appointment?" The secretary said, still typing.

"That won't be necessary," the dryad said grimly, twisting a vine around her hair to pull it back.

Aiming her gauntlet at a door beside the secretary's desk, the agent shot a round of thorns at the door's lock and hinges, and it fell forward with a load crash. She clattered over it and burst into the head honcho's opulent office. (Complete with soda fountain and hamster maze.)

"OK, bub, you have some explaining to do. I want answers and I want them fast. What are your policies on cheese puffs?" Agent Thorn said, with a glare that could kill.
Twitter: Rose_the_Dryad
The Rose-Tree Dryad

The Grin Reeper

Postby Reepissweet » Jan 17, 2011 2:01 pm

The Grin Reeper, or Reep for short, stood in what seemed to be a dark place. He was racking his brain for the reason why he was in the dark room, and couldn’t remember at all. You see, when you’ve been living for as long as he has, it’s hard to keep track of what you should remember, so short term memory loss is definitely a predominate side effect of Reep’s long life.
Suddenly Reep felt that there was a door in front of him, so he began to push and push until finally the latch that was holding him in broke loose, and he fell on the ground. As he tried to stand, he struggled with several brooms and mops, and other things of the sort.
“A broom? Who puts a broom in a broom closet?” Reep said out loud as he threw the last broom back into the closet. He turned he saw several people staring at him, “Of course granted a broom closet is made for brooms, but people don’t actually put the brooms in the closet, they simply leave them lying around and put other things in the broom closet.”
The Grin Reeper flashed one of his signature smiles, then walked over to a port hole and looked out. “Ah, that’s water out there!” Reep said, then he turned to the others, “Hello, This might seem like a stupid question but, where am I?”
"Lot's of Planets have a North!" ~ The Doctor
Reepissweet
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Melian_Maia » Jan 17, 2011 2:11 pm

Princess Lia was being thrown all over the floor. The submarine continued to roll uncontrollably. Her first instincts were to get up. Which she did slowly crawling towards the steering wheel. She used one hand to grab it tightly, the other hoisted herself up into a standing position. Slowly and carefully, she turned the wheel until the sub was upright again. "Easy peasy," she said. "All you got to know is how to do it."
Draco Dormien Nunquam Titillandus
Minion to Lady A and Booky ⎮ NW sister to Ela, Mountie, and Rose.
Braintriplet to Narnia_Fan12 and narnianerd
Team Hoodie! Secret Order of the Swoosh
Melian_Maia
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Narnia_Fan12 » Jan 17, 2011 2:22 pm

CyKo went over to Reep, who seemed to be confused still. "Its okay, Reep.. and in answer to your question... You're here. You're here. With us! :D"

CyKo checked his GPS tracker, which was watching the coordinates he learned from the hobo the entire time. "Turn left 15 degrees... er, or is that right... Oh! My GPS is upside down. Duh. Turn Northwest!"

CyKo tied the GPS tracker to the steering wheel and went to sit down. He looked outside one of the tiny windows... "Hey guys, you might wanna see this!"

outside of the window were two fish. They were talking. They were a clownfish, who looked somewhat intelligent, and a blue fish, that was wandering around acting funny.

"Hello, Dory! What is up?!" "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming." A shark appeared and ate the clownfish. The blue one, Dory, yelled "Fish are FRIENDS. Not FOOD. Spit him out, this instant!" The shark swallowed. Dory looked at him in disgust, then kept swimming. "What was I doing again...?"

CyKo laughed. "Haha, Reep! You remind me of the blue'n. Always forgetting things..."

(LOL) =))
Narnia_Fan12
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Jan 17, 2011 2:24 pm

When the sub began to move around, Clo's feet slipped out from under her. She landed on her bottom with a thud and yelped. Her purse, and all of its contents, went flying. She tried to gather them up, but they started sliding and rolling away. "My lipstick!"

Finally, the sub was under control and she grumbled as she stood. One by one, she picked up her things and put them back into her purse.

"Will somebody please tell me what in the blazes is goin' on here?" Clo said, hanging her purse up on a nearby hook.
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Shastafan » Jan 17, 2011 2:38 pm

Summer was about to reply to Clo's question, but before she could, she heard a loud splash."Excuse me, pardon me," she announced as she pushed her way through the other agents to the window. When she peered out, she realized that is was dark blue, with fishes in it. Oh no, Summer thought, this can't be any good!

"Well, Clo, something must've caused us to move, but now were sinking to the bottom of the ocean!" Again, she shouldered through the crowd to the driver's seat, and hollered "Hold tight!" as she flipped a switch to start the sub. In moments, the sub was moving. The only problem now was that she couldn't drive on the left side (being British and all), and they were still heading downward!
Shastafan
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Bother Eustace » Jan 17, 2011 4:00 pm

((OOC: This is a bit of a catch-up post. So, stick with me. 8-} )

Before entering the submarine, Agent Mal'ady returned Agent Boe Ring's sonic screwdriver. Boe listened to her explanation of what she had just done to the dorito, and stared at his sonic screwdriver in surprise. "Wow, I never knew it could do that!" Then he tucked it away in the inside pocket of his coat, along with his SPELR (after all, that thing would be dangerous in the confined space of a submarine). He boarded the sub with everyone else, very excited to finally enter one.

After everyone else had entered -- and Agent Summer was found inside, and Clo reappeared after a mysterious absence with suspiciously minty breath, and the sub went out of control, and the sub returned to control, and The Grin Reeper suddenly popped out of a formerly-unnoticed broom closet -- Summer made the grim announcement that the sub was rapidly sinking to the bottom of the ocean.

"Sinking!? Battle stations, everyone!" He called out, his voice suddenly sounding for all the world like that of Sean Connery's character from the movie The Hunt For Red October. He noticed the dilemma: Agent Summer couldn't properly use the left-sided steering wheel of the sub (being British and all). He moved to the rescue. "Let me take this wheel," he said in a dramatic tone. However, just as he was about to save the entire crew, he remembered a grave detail. "Oh no, I have just remembered... my Submarine Operator License just expired last October! I cannot legally drive this thing!"
"Of course we've got to find him (if we can). That's the nuisance of it. It means a search party and endless trouble. Bother Eustace." ~ Caspian, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Sig: lover of narnia
Bother Eustace
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Lady Arwen » Jan 17, 2011 4:55 pm

A Modly Note

Hey, guys, sorry to put the breaks on your fun, but I'm afraid I'm seeing a lot of copyrighted characters sneaking around ANTI. Thus, I'm going to request that you don't post anymore with characters that are not your complete creation for the time being. If whoever started this could please PM me and explain exactly what's going on, that will be great. Once we mods have more of an idea of what's going on, we can make a decision on if this is within or without of the rules.

Thanks!
Lady Arwen
The Mermod

PreviousNext