This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Virtual Casting Review

Past, present, and future.

Moderators: GlimGlum, Pattertwigs Pal

Re: Virtual Casting Review

Postby Narnian_Dreamer » Dec 21, 2010 9:38 pm

WickedDreamer, I see you as Lasaraleen, you really remind me of her! :) You could also be Aravis, seeing as you have experience with Aravis. Also I would say Jill but you are much to pretty and your hair is much too dark (IMO) to be a plain and sad school girl! :)
~ N.Dreamer <3

Sig/Avatar made by the awesome opposom Eustace+Jill!! :)
Check the gate, Watch yourself! Check the gate, show m' what ya got! And check! :) Love it Skandar and Georgie!
Narnian_Dreamer
NarniaWeb Regular

Location: Sitting at the Dancing Lawn, waiting for the fawns to come out again!

Postby outlier » Dec 22, 2010 12:55 am

hmm it seems like all of the guys who are posting on this thread have a kingly look to them /:) but yeah I concur that _GREEN_ looks like he could be a rillian...

JillPoleFan565, don't take this the wrong way, but by looking at your picture I could see you as a LotGK... I think it's mainly because of the red in your hair though, but you say it's blonde, so I'm not entirely sure

WickedDreamer, you remind me of Gwendolyn. idk, it's kinda hard to explain, but you both look like someone who would just drop the task at hand with a smile and join Aslan on an adventure

Edit: ahhhh! I forgot about Lucy of Narnia! Jill Pole??? I can see that... and then also if you were older and didn't include slim (as opposed to normal/meduim build), I would have said maybe Queen Helen?
Signature by Tarkheena, Avatar by Ithilwen
Sneaky Ninja of the Lurkers Club
outlier
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Lucy of Narnia » Dec 22, 2010 4:43 pm

Thank you, Outlier! I would love to be Jill! Never thought of Queen Helen! That'd be cool, too! :D
Avy by me, siggy by Dernhelm_of_Rohan
You suck a lollipop, and you sing a song. Get it right, Jo!
Lucy of Narnia
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby JillPoleFan565 » Dec 22, 2010 7:00 pm

outlier- the flash in my camera makes it look red because i have a really old camera but i have a better picture that one is a bad picture and it was taken 5 months ago

here is a better one-
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 7312_n.jpg

sorry who is GK Again?
watch me on youtube doing narnia monologues
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAnnabananagirl
JillPoleFan565
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby coracle » Dec 22, 2010 9:09 pm

GK is part of the abbreviation for "Lady of the Green Kirtle". She is the evil lady in The Silver Chair.
[and she is not the same person as Jadis the White Witch :) ]
“Not all of us can choose what we give up. The things we love are taken or are never ours at all. If we’re lucky, life is defined not by what we let go, but what we let in: friendship and kind words, frailty and hope.”

From 'Call The Midwife', S9 Ep2
coracle
NarniaWeb's Auntie

Postby Jill_Pole » Dec 23, 2010 3:57 pm

Ok
Name: Hannah P
Age: 15 almost 16, but I look quite young, youngest about 12-13
Hair: It used to be blonde, but turned brown, but it golden in the light, it is naturally curley, but not ringlets
Eyes: Hazel, but on the green side
Height: around 5"6??? I am 167cm
I have an English accent, and that would improve if I was in England for a while (I am actually Australian, but I have an English accent)
I know the character of Jill Pole inside-out, I have acting experience in 2 school musicals and I have been doing school Drama all the way through high school achieving two A+ ( :D so happy) in both exams this year!
I am also starting acting lessons next year
Jill_Pole
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby savvy0712 » Dec 23, 2010 6:02 pm

OK... I am 13 years old, I have dirty wavy/straight blonde hair, I am 5'3", I have brown eyes, I am average weight for my height and age, and have light skin. I have acted in 5 plays at my church and school as a main character. I play the violin a little bit, I also play the piano. I sing in my church and by myself :). I write poems, books, stories, ect... I am also in debate, and participate in Youth Court as an attorney and I practice my British accent all the time!. I love to read and sword fight when I get the chance. I would like to start archery soon. Oh and one more thing I love drawing, mostly people. I would like to play in the Silver Chair as Jill Pole.
savvy0712
NarniaWeb Newbie

Postby JillPoleFan565 » Dec 23, 2010 8:24 pm

Jill_Pole- You sound so much like how imagined Jill wow except the eye color but still wow
watch me on youtube doing narnia monologues
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAnnabananagirl
JillPoleFan565
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Forgotten Queen of Narnia » Dec 26, 2010 4:21 pm

Screenname: Forgotten Queen of Narnia

Picture/Description: I can't post a picture yet, but I have naturally curly brown hair, but not ringlets. I have blueish-grayish-greenish eyes and freckles. My skin is sort of pale besides the freckles. I am 5'5" I think. I am thirteen years old but I could play roles from 12-15.

Acting History: I've acted in four theatre summer camps, Peter Pan (lost child) Annie (Annie) Mary Poppins (Uncle Albert) and Braodway Classics (42nd Street soloist). I've been in seven elementary school Christmas plays, four of which I had leading roles. I did a play with my church one year in which I had the main role. I was in Beauty and the Beast as a Silly Girl last year in seventh grade. I was in Aladdin (ensemble) and Honk! (Blizzard soloist) with a fine arts school I attend. I take acting classes at that fine arts school. I have never been in a movie, but I would love to give it a spin someday!

Skills: I can act and sing. I'm not the best dancer in the world, but I can learn a number of steps when given time to learn. I can knit, sew, crochet, and bead. I would love to learn to ride a horse, archery, and swordplay. I play the flute and a little piano. I don't mean to boast so I'm sorry if that's how it sounds.

Which Movie You Would Like to Play In: The Silver Chair and the Last Battle

Part(s) You Are Applying For: Jill Pole
FQoN

I am the Queen of Narnia against whom C. S. Lewis held a grudge and hence did not mention in his books.

I am in favor of a Jill/Tirian romance. After all, I know that it really did happen because I was there to see it when it did happen...
Forgotten Queen of Narnia
NarniaWeb Newbie

Postby Lucy of Narnia » Dec 26, 2010 7:46 pm

You sound like you'd fit the part, plus you've got plenty of acting experience! :D Can't wait to see your picture if you post one later!

Forgotten Queen of Narnia wrote:I don't mean to boast so I'm sorry if that's how it sounds.

Nah, you're okay; you're s'posed to tell us what you're good at. :D

LoN
Lucy of Narnia
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Liberty Hoffman » Dec 27, 2010 7:59 pm

Screenname: Liberty Hoffman

Picture/Description: light brown hair, brown eyes, age 17

Acting History: I played Mary in my church's Rock Opra Christmas play

Skills: writing, singing,

Which Movie You Would Like to Play In: The Silver Chair

Part(s) You Are Applying For: Jill Pole
NW sister - wild rose ~ NW big sis - ramagut
Born in the water
Take quick to the trees
I want all that You are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EADBC57vKfQ
Liberty Hoffman
NarniaWeb Master
Libby the Epic; sub in the WC

Postby WickedDreamer » Dec 28, 2010 4:15 am

Narnian_Dreamer wrote:WickedDreamer, I see you as Lasaraleen, you really remind me of her! :) You could also be Aravis, seeing as you have experience with Aravis. Also I would say Jill but you are much to pretty and your hair is much too dark (IMO) to be a plain and sad school girl! :)

outlier wrote: WickedDreamer, you remind me of Gwendolyn. idk, it's kinda hard to explain, but you both look like someone who would just drop the task at hand with a smile and join Aslan on an adventure

Thank you both so much for you suggestions and idea's I had not thought of either Lasaraleen or Qwendolyn, I wish I could have been Lasareleen but she was in the Prince Caspian book if I remember correctly, though I think Qwen would be an awesome role to play :) Avaris also seems to be an awesome role, how old is she suppose to be in the books?

Thanks again!!

By lover of narnia
WickedDreamer
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Narnian_Dreamer » Dec 28, 2010 11:46 am

WickedDreamer wrote:
Thank you both so much for you suggestions and idea's I had not thought of either Lasaraleen or Qwendolyn, I wish I could have been Lasareleen but she was in the Prince Caspian book if I remember correctly, though I think Qwen would be an awesome role to play :) Avaris also seems to be an awesome role, how old is she suppose to be in the books?

Thanks again!!

Actually it's Gwendolyn that's in Prince Caspian! Lasaraleen is Aravis's friend in HHB! I have always thought that Aravis was maybe 14 or 15 years old! I don't know if that's right but that's what I think! ;) Hope it helps! :)
~ N.Dreamer <3

Sig/Avatar made by the awesome opposom Eustace+Jill!! :)
Check the gate, Watch yourself! Check the gate, show m' what ya got! And check! :) Love it Skandar and Georgie!
Narnian_Dreamer
NarniaWeb Regular

Location: Sitting at the Dancing Lawn, waiting for the fawns to come out again!

Postby Lucy of Narnia » Dec 28, 2010 1:12 pm

Liberty your hair is so pretty! :) Hmm...you'd probably be a Jill, Lucy or Susan? Or (and don't take this the wrong way!) maybe Lady of the Green Kirtle? :)
Lucy of Narnia
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Elanor » Dec 28, 2010 1:18 pm

Libby - I think you'd be a great Jill!! :) You've got the perfect hair for it (and it's lovely!).
NW sisters Lyn, Lia, and Rose
RL sister Destined_to_Reign
Member of the Tenth Avenue North and Pixar Club
Dubbed The Ally Of Epic Awesomeness by Libby
Elanor
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby NaiadWaker » Dec 28, 2010 2:14 pm

WickedDreamer, I think that if your hair was straightened you would fit Jill's role really well. Or Aravis or Lasaraleen.
NaiadWaker
NarniaWeb Junkie

PreviousNext