This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

NarniaWebbers Unite

The cultures, creatures, geography — anything about the books!

Moderators: DiGoRyKiRkE, Varnafinde

NarniaWebbers Unite

Postby Katana » Oct 23, 2010 10:12 am

So is anyone else really greatful there is a NarniaWeb and that there not the only one totally obsessed with it, as my bestfrind would say (she loves it as much as I do) we can be around others of "our kind" haha, I find it very refreshing to know that other people love Narnia as just as much (well maybe not just as much ;)) as I do

Thank you mods and everyone else who makes NarniaWeb possible :)
Im not inactive just very very busy
-Katana, Member of the Midnight Society, Weapons afficionado of the castle of Ivory&Gold, esteemed owner of a flying pickle
Katana
NarniaWeb Nut

Location: Sitting on a sunny windowsill in the back hallway reading a book

Re: Surrounded by others...

Postby Valiant » Oct 23, 2010 12:13 pm

Yes I am grateful for Narniaweb. Most of my friends don't really care about Narnia, and my BFF didn't like the movie. She hasn't read the book (maybe I should convince her to.) A lot of my friends don't like "fantasy" even though I don't think Narnia is like modern fantasy we see today.

Without Narniaweb I would think I'm the only Narnia nerd out there. :p
Signature by daughter of the King; Avatar by Adeona

Keeper of the Secret Magic
Valiant
NarniaWeb Guru

Re: NarniaWebbers Unite

Postby Ithilwen » Oct 28, 2010 12:18 am

I know exactly what you mean. I am so thankful for this place. :) No one around me in real life really understands the things I like, but here I found people with the same interests I have. Not just Narnia (though that is the main one) but also Tolkien, graphics, games, RP, etc.

I don't know what I did before NW...

~Riella
Ithilwen
NarniaWeb Zealot

Location: Taking over the world while twirling my evil girlstache.

Postby sandyentersNarnia » Nov 04, 2010 1:09 am

I love Narniaweb, so much! I mean, I never get to talk to foreigners or people out of the country where I live. NW helped me to communicate with other fellow Narnians, and friends indeed. I learn also more about Narnia here in this forum and lots of things besides Narnia.

"Two sides of the same coin"
sandyentersNarnia
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Valiant » Nov 06, 2010 12:45 pm

Its a really good way, not only to talk abotu Narnia, but many other topics, (like writing, LotR, HP, etc.) I Love Narniaweb!! :ymhug:
Signature by daughter of the King; Avatar by Adeona

Keeper of the Secret Magic
Valiant
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby outlier » Nov 06, 2010 2:27 pm

I'm really grateful for narniaweb, most people that I know don't really like a lot of this stuff, and my friends that do don't really take it that deep and we mainly talk about the boys :) which is fine with me, but it's nice to have a change of atmosphere
outlier
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby ChristProclamer » Nov 09, 2010 9:59 pm

Before Narniaweb...

Wait, there was a time when I lived without it? Wierd.... :-o

Just kidding. So this is kind of a 'thank-you NWeb; type-thread? Well, I'm certainly grateful for it. Even if I don't know personally any of the other people on this site, I feel more of a sense of 'community' on this forum than I do when sitting in a room full of my peers. It was nice at first to know I wasn't the only freaky Narnian out there, and now it's also a great place to get advice on writing or even just talk.

Yup. We're awesome... :ymhug:
ChristProclamer
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Eustace » Nov 10, 2010 2:37 pm

I wish I had found the forum in 2003. Because since I have been on it I have found that I don't have to wait for coop to start to rant to my friends about Narnia because my family is tired of it. And since I moved away from most of my Narnian friends I only have Narniaweb friends left. Thank you so much! I love talking about Narnia!
Homeschoolers taking over the World!
Member of RD's club.
VP of the CWM club
Dragon fan club
I Support Scrubb!
Eustace
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby DOECOG » Nov 20, 2010 11:28 pm

Yeah, I grateful for this site too. Few of my friends have read The Chronicles of Narnia, so I can’t talk with them about it. It’s nice to be able to talk in length about the series and meet other people who share my interest.

So thanks Tirian for creating this site and mods for keeping it running.
DOECOG
Daughter Of Eve
Child Of God
How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are... 1 John 3:1
DOECOG
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby amarlie24 » Nov 22, 2010 11:45 pm

^^ When I discover this site not too long ago! I was surprised and yes I managed to get out of my shell and talk with my fellow Narnianerds. I wish I could meet you in person so that we could share our own nerdies towards this one. I was happy and also loving this place too! I also have TLC since I am addicted to Narnia. Long way before when I watched the LWW for the first time, I was so impressed that I really want the book so much but then it happened to be that the 7 books of Narnia are not available here not until now that the 3rd movie will be released this December 3 here! At last the regulatory board announced that they will going to hold the foreign movies who will be launched from Dec. 15- Jan. 10..So that means I can see this movie anytime and in 3D!..Thank God for this and for the people who fought for this..:D.. I am really a nerdie one when it comes to fantasies. And this is my first time to wrote a lengthy message here and I enjoy it..Can't wait to see the movie! Really!!! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: ..Good job guys and thanks for creating this site! ;)
amarlie24
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby beloved » Nov 28, 2010 5:23 pm

I remember thinking how cool it was that there were other people just as crazy as I was and they were all meeting in one place to talk about all the Narnia stuff real people don't seem to care about. I know "real people" isn't really the right term but it's the most fitting.
NarniaWeb is a place where no one thinks you're strange because you can quote Narnia word for word or because you jump up and down screaming and so excited because Reepicheep got mad a Eustace for touching his tail.
A round of applause :ymapplause:
and a round of hugs :ymhug:
for the awesome people who make this site the best there is.

"And this marvel of all marvels, that he called me Beloved, me who am but as a dog-"     -Emeth
beloved
NarniaWeb Nut