This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Virtual Casting Review

Past, present, and future.

Moderators: GlimGlum, Pattertwigs Pal

Re: Virtual Casting Review

Postby Daughter_of_Ramandu » Aug 30, 2010 1:27 pm

I agree with Damsel as well. :)

Though another person I think you could be Narnian_Dreamer is Aravis. ;) You seem to know a lot about horses and if you dye your hair for the role you'd be very perfect for it I think. :ymapplause:

I'm going to have to see a picture to decide Jill or not, it's just I don't want the actress looking too identical to Eustace.
Co-Founder of Jilrian Club, Jill/Tirian. PM DamselJillPole or me to join.
A proud Supporter of the Caspian/Lilliandil Romance!
I support Laura Brent!
Daughter_of_Ramandu
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Narnian_Dreamer » Aug 30, 2010 8:24 pm

Haha thanks Daughter_Of_Ramandu! But I've seen pictures of Will P and I don't think I look anything like him except that both of our heads are covered with blonde hair! But even then his hair is lighter then mine!!!! Oh well thanks for the hints!!! ;)
~ N.Dreamer <3

Sig/Avatar made by the awesome opposom Eustace+Jill!! :)
Check the gate, Watch yourself! Check the gate, show m' what ya got! And check! :) Love it Skandar and Georgie!
Narnian_Dreamer
NarniaWeb Regular

Location: Sitting at the Dancing Lawn, waiting for the fawns to come out again!

Postby iamgeorgiestwin » Sep 02, 2010 7:24 pm

Screenname: iamgeorgiestwin
Description: i am 15 (and a half!) ;) i am about 5'5'' with sort of a dirty blonde hair thats about half way down my back. I have somewhat pale blue eyes and a slim face.
Acting expierence: i have done a few musicals at my school and a couple at a local theat
er. I have also done some acting type things when i was like 6.
Skills: making people laff, acting, writing, singing(with a group preferably), horseback riding trying new things!!
Movie: anyone cuz i love them all!
Parts: im a little undecided. I was thinking about jill pole but everybody wants that part so im not sure. Suggestions??
iHeart Georgie!Image
sig: Awel Prince avy: me!
member of The Missing club! PM me to join!
iamgeorgiestwin
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby nip050 » Sep 23, 2010 7:18 pm

HereI'm reposting myself, but I'll have to put a picture later, once I figure out how to....
Screenname: Nip050

Picture/Description: ...I have brown ish eyes, they change to green alot, but mostly just brown, I have dark brown hair, I'm 5'6", I'm fifteen years old, That's all, I suppose....
lrf2 (.jpg
This is me. :(
lrf2 (.jpg (75.94 KiB) Viewed 24750 times

Acting History: few plays at a Local Theatre here OUR TOWN is one of my credits, and I have taken lots of acting classes.

Skills: Drawing, fencing, accents, biking, that's about it.

Which Movie You Would Like to Play In: any

Part(s) You Are Applying For: You choose, which part do I look best for, if any at all?
nip050
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Narnian_Dreamer » Sep 23, 2010 8:23 pm

Maybe you could be Aravis, Nip050. You'll just have to learn how to horseback ride, unless you already know how! :)
~ N.Dreamer <3

Check the gate, Watch yourself! Check the gate, show m' what ya got! And check! :) Love it Skandar and Georgie!
Narnian_Dreamer
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Elanor » Sep 24, 2010 10:34 am

Screen name: Elanor

Picture/description: I am 5/5, I have blond curly shoulder length hair, slim build, round face, green eyes.

Acting History: Five minor parts in Missoula children's plays, and
Lillian in Cheaper by the dozen
Amy in Little Women (actually the play itself hasn't happened, but rehearsals are going on!!)

Skills: Singing, piano, hmm I guess that's all.

Which movie: Prince Caspian

Parts: Lucy
NW sisters Lyn, Lia, and Rose
RL sister Destined_to_Reign
Member of the Tenth Avenue North and Pixar Club
Dubbed The Ally Of Epic Awesomeness by Libby
Elanor
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby nip050 » Sep 25, 2010 1:21 pm

Elanor- You remind me of a Polly. :D

Narnian_Dreamer-I actually do know how to horseback ride, but I'm just not any good at it. ;)
nip050
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby DamselJillPole » Sep 25, 2010 2:08 pm

nip050 looking at your picture you'd make a great Jill Pole! ;) And you're pretty!

Elanor your descripiton sounds both like a Polly Plummer and Lucy!
Long Live King Caspian & Queen Liliandil Forever!
Jill+Tirian! Let there be Jilrian!
DamselJillPole
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby JillPoleWannabe123 » Oct 03, 2010 8:08 pm

Screen Name: JillPoleWannabe123

Description: I'm 14, about 5 foot 4", medium brown hair that falls to the middle of my back, I'm slender I guess, (108 lbs.) and I have green/gray/blue eyes (they change a lot.) Barely any freckles, not very tan, and I just got my braces off... Yay!

Acting History: Leads in school plays, drama videos for church, (also a small movie for the same church.)

Skills: Acting (both theater and film) drawing, accents, piano, modeling (believe it or not) gardening, etc.

Which Movie You Would Like To Play In: The Silver Chair/Last Battle or the Magician's Nephew

Parts You Are Applying For: Jill Pole or Polly

I wish I could add a Picture, but I don't know how!
I Like: Your mischevious smile, your rather weird hair, your perverse mind, our occasional annoying conversations, the funny random noises you make, the burning touch of your fingetips on my skin, how you know most of the things on my mind...
JillPoleWannabe123
NarniaWeb Regular

Location: With Eustace, entering into the beautiful land of Narnia (United States)

Postby A_Narnian_Ship » Oct 03, 2010 8:26 pm

nip050, you look like you could be Skandar Keynes younger sister!!!!
I saw the movie....and was disappointed
A_Narnian_Ship
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby nip050 » Oct 04, 2010 2:12 pm

DamselJillPole- Thank you so much, I would love to be Jill in the movies actually, but there isn't anyone around who will represent me, and I couldn't afford AMTC. :( But I'm not giving up. ;)

A_Narnian_Ship- Haha, I have never really thought of that, but I guess I could resemble him a little, ..very nice. :D thanks. :ymblushing:
nip050
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Valient Aviator » Nov 01, 2010 6:55 pm

Screen name: Valient Aviator

Picture/description: I am 5/5, I have dark brown hair that goes to the small of my back (wavy), slim, oval shaped face, brown with specks of gold colored eyes, Spainard (if that makes a difference)

Acting History: I've been in all of my school plays, and am currently enrolled at a performing arts for acting. Been in a few touring productions of different broadway plays.

Skills: Horse back riding, archery, fencing, and singing.

Which movie: Any (maybe HHB)

Parts: Any (maybe Aravis)
Valient Aviator
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Narnian_Dreamer » Nov 01, 2010 9:05 pm

Valient Aviator, you are the perfect Aravis IMO!!! also you might want to think about Lasaraleen as well! You sound perfect for both!
~ N.Dreamer <3

Narnian_Dreamer
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby WillMo for_the_win » Nov 02, 2010 9:42 am

Screen name: WillMo for_the_win
Picture/Description: http://thekareyears.soup.io/ That's my website, and I'm a teenager with braces. I'm pear-shaped and stand 5 feet.
Acting History: Not exactly have done serious acting since I'm part of debate club. I've done voice acting presentations and some small roles in plays. Most of my drama history is based on being part of the crew.
Skills: Debating, public speaking, monologuing, scriptwriting, directing, producing
Which Movie Would You Like To Play In: Any, as long as it's decent and good, and not stereotyped
Part(s) You Are Applying For: Any
WillMo for_the_win
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Valient Aviator » Nov 02, 2010 11:24 am

Thanks Narnian_Dreamer! HHB is my favorite book out of all of the them, so maybe if they ever make the movie I may be able to audition. :ymblushing:
Valient Aviator
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Sui-Lun » Nov 02, 2010 5:20 pm

Screen name: Sui-Lun
Picture/description: (here's including what my friends and family say) very dark brown hair to middle of back with part on side, 'twinkling' eyes, 4 ft 8, small and skinny (75 lbs!), 'brown' eyes (they're supposed to be black), 'perfect skin color (tanned but not too much, no freckles), 12 years old, ('if you didn't tell me I wouldn't know!') Chinese.
Acting Experience: took 2 courses in school, private performances, practice everyday.
Skills: play piano and sax, trilingual, mathematician, used to British accent, can sing a bit, sketcher
Movie: Silver Chair and Last Battle (the walden media version)
Part(s): Jill Pole
Sui-Lun
NarniaWeb Regular

PreviousNext