This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

The Evil and Dark Lair of the LoESRM

The community lounge for non-Narnian discussions.

Moderators: stargazer, johobbit

Re: The Evil and Dark Lair of the LoESRM

Postby Liberty Hoffman » Oct 20, 2010 12:28 pm

Booky: I believe that we are closer to war then we may think even now! I have listen behind closed doors at the mutterings of the stubborn Middle Wayers and Non Spoilers! They speak of how they will conquer us! But they know not what we have in store! I have acquired some bombs for our use if war breaks out!

I am ever at your service, oh great Spoiled Rotten leader ^:)^
NW sister - wild rose ~ NW big sis - ramagut
Born in the water
Take quick to the trees
I want all that You are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EADBC57vKfQ
Liberty Hoffman
NarniaWeb Master
Libby the Epic; sub in the WC

Postby Glenstorm the Great » Oct 20, 2010 12:36 pm

Oh great distress! My sister, Wind Sounds, is lost to the Holy Order of the Spoiler Free Monastery!! :(( Such betrayal in my own family, what a shame :( .

And to make me feel better I just read that lovely (heavy sarcasm) quote from Michael Apted. He really does not understand this story [-(
Glenstorm the Great
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Liberty Hoffman » Oct 20, 2010 12:48 pm

Ali: oh no! my heart is greatly saddened by this fact! I must seek out Wind Sounds and make her come to us!

I LOVE what Michael Apted had to say! but hey, maybe I'm the only one.....
*ducks to avoid rotten tomatoes*
NW sister - wild rose ~ NW big sis - ramagut
Born in the water
Take quick to the trees
I want all that You are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EADBC57vKfQ
Liberty Hoffman
NarniaWeb Master
Libby the Epic; sub in the WC

Postby wolfloversk » Oct 20, 2010 1:18 pm

*peakeths her head in from the middle road*

OK I was extremely confused by that quote of which thouest speak, Libby & GTG

*returneths to exploring the lands around the middle road*
Avi by AstrowolfD
wolfloversk
NarniaWeb Zealot
The Riddle Master

Postby Lady Galadriel » Oct 20, 2010 1:51 pm

daughter of the King wrote:
Lady Galadriel wrote:I was not able to find those records. Wouldst someone enlighten me on exactly how to find them? ;;)

You can find the records of the Spoiled Rotten Empire Which Sailed the Seven Seas on page 13 in the Old Spare Oom. I would get a link, but I don't have much time and the last time I tried to do that my reply somehow disappeared while I was looking for the link.

Thank you, daughter of the King! :) It is very interesting to read bygone days of the Empire.

I have been spying on the Monastery and those of the Middle Way as well. :ymdevil: I doubt their reflector shield would do much good against narnianerd's secret weapon. ;))

I do not like Michael Apted's quote at all. [-( It sounds like there may be some links to SC after all. What are they planning, a WW & LotGK conspiracy against Narnia? =; On the other hand, this sounds like it may mean that the WW has not been merged with the LotGK. Still, that gives me little comfort!
Lady Galadriel
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby narnian_at_heart » Oct 20, 2010 2:54 pm

Glenstorm the Great wrote:Oh great distress! My sister, Wind Sounds, is lost to the Holy Order of the Spoiler Free Monastery!! :(( Such betrayal in my own family, what a shame :( .

And to make me feel better I just read that lovely (heavy sarcasm) quote from Michael Apted. He really does not understand this story [-(

Alas and alack, my best friend winterlife also committed herself to the Monastery. :(( She is brain washed into thinking that is the way she should go. :(( Mourn with me for our friends and relatives lost to the Monastery and the Middle Way.

*puts on sackcloth and ashes* :p
narnian_at_heart
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby FencerforJesus » Oct 20, 2010 3:54 pm

Beware should'st ye plan for war. We of the Order desireth it not, but we are prepared shouldst thee attack. As for thy plans to assault our cappucino machine, I hath already said that thou knowest not where the cappucino machine that we actually drinketh from lieth. And I art another who drinketh not of the cappucino. I do enjoyeth the smell, but I drinketh it not. Beware, for in all thy cunning and strategy, ye have lost two more to the light of the Order. And I shalt say this once here. I am a brilliant militaristic strategist. And not all of my strategies requireth combat. I hath defeated thy narnianerd in his feeble attempt to tempt us with Spoilers. And though he sprayeth our Monastery with silly string, we know much about silly string clean up and hath a vacuum that worketh only on silly string. And there is much more where that came from.
Be watching for the release of my spiritual warfare novel under a new title: "Call to Arms" by OakTara Publishing. A sequel (title TBD) will shortly follow.
FencerforJesus
NarniaWeb Zealot

Postby Bookwyrm » Oct 20, 2010 4:19 pm

I suppose we could always air drop spoilers down upon them! Bwahahahahahahahahahah!! Perhaps use my top secret Brainwave Zapper Beam to transmit the trailer directly into their minds!

Glenstorm! You have done well in the service of your dark overlord. I declare you a true Enlightened Ambassador of the Spoiler. Feel free to put that in your signature or something. And I suppose we should come up with titles for everyone else so we don't have moral problems. For truly the very movie crew itself seems determined to strike deathly blows against our happy League with their ridiculous natterings about unwritten books and connecting the stories and Harry Potter and Star Wars being superior to Narnia. BAH! I say to that! George Lucas couldn't write his way out of a paper bag, I say! He may have many, many clever ideas, but a screenwriter he is not.

Ah, but it matters not that we do not know the exact location of the cappuccino machine if we wash your pitiful ruin of a Monastery in ionic blasts that will fry the machine to bits no matter how secretly and safely you keep it!
Bookwyrm
Moderator Emeritus
Lord of the Little Ponies

Postby narnian_at_heart » Oct 20, 2010 4:28 pm

You would do well to frequent our lair less often, FencerforJesus lest you see spoilers and must beg forgiveness from your high monk. Though you may pull a few from our ranks, be forewarned that since they were easily pulled from us, they may also be easily pulled from you. They are weak and have not the iron will that us loyal soldiers of the lair have.
narnian_at_heart
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby americangirlemmie » Oct 20, 2010 4:33 pm

Love the opening post... :p I'm in. :p
Co-founder - NW for HP & The Missing Club
americangirlemmie
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Glenstorm the Great » Oct 20, 2010 5:46 pm

I believe tis time to use the old toilet paper method on the monastery *cackles evilly*

Julie wrote:Alas and alack, my best friend winterlife also committed herself to the Monastery. :(( She is brain washed into thinking that is the way she should go. :(( Mourn with me for our friends and relatives lost to the Monastery and the Middle Way.

*mourns greatly* what a loss! :((

The Great High Overlord wrote:Glenstorm! You have done well in the service of your dark overlord. I declare you a true Enlightened Ambassador of the Spoiler. Feel free to put that in your signature or something.

oh such an honor! ^:)^ I thank thee greatly, and the title has an prominent position in my humble signature.

welcome to the place of true enlightenment americangirlemmie!
Glenstorm the Great
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby narnianerd » Oct 20, 2010 8:12 pm

Hah, Fencer. You do not realize the power of the spoiler, you will fall. I promise you that much. Fencer, you will fail and I will show all of the monks that even the best of them cannot resist the call of the spoiler.

My name is Little Joe. You killed my megaphone. Prepare to die.

Now. Lets move away from my personal rival with Fencer. Back to using the spoilers to tempt them. Here is the next spoiler I think we should use...

I think that bombing them with spoilers is a great idea. We should fly over the Monastery and drop a ton of links to all the biggest most recent spoilers. Who is with me? It will only work if we do it right, all of us at the same time.
you had me at meah
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Fanatic
Assisstant Lord of the Little Ponies

Postby narnian_at_heart » Oct 20, 2010 11:22 pm

narnianerd wrote:My name is Little Joe. You killed my megaphone. Prepare to die.

=))
narnian_at_heart
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Savber100 » Oct 21, 2010 9:23 am

What foul treachery is this? Attacking a monastery, a place of quiet mediation and worship, during a time of peace? Wicked fiends! Do not believe this will go unanswered from those that stand in the Middle Way! We might be few in numbers but what we lack in numbers, we make up in quality! B-)
"Now we shall take the adventure that Aslan has given to us!"
Savber100
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby MountainFireflower » Oct 21, 2010 11:37 am

narnianerd: What is your plan to air-drop spoilers? I believe I may participate.... :ymsmug:
av by dot
MountainFireflower
Moderator Emeritus

Postby narnianerd » Oct 21, 2010 12:07 pm

Another spoiler we should use:

I love fooling the spoilers to hide my ideas... Anyways, I plan to have everybody run over to that forum and post a link to a major spoiler! MUAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!
you had me at meah
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Fanatic
Assisstant Lord of the Little Ponies

PreviousNext