This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

What book's storyline would you experience?

The cultures, creatures, geography — anything about the books!

Moderators: DiGoRyKiRkE, Varnafinde

Re: What book's storyline would you experience?

Postby fledge1 » Apr 01, 2019 1:41 pm

I also think it would have been fascinating to see Strawberry turn into Fledge and that whole scene. And then experience flying across a brand new country on a horse. This would be brilliant.
I believe in Christianity as I believe in the sun: not only because I see it, but by it I see everything else. -C.S. Lewis
fledge1
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Grandmama » Apr 01, 2019 6:01 pm

Lucy in The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, after they have been crowned kings and queens. Getting to know the land and the inhabitants of Narnia for years would be pretty thrilling.
In second place would be Polly in The Magician's Nephew when Narnia is created.
"I suppose the sewing machine's too heavy to bring?. . . I can't abide the thought of that Witch fiddling with it. . ."
Grandmama
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby wild rose » Apr 20, 2019 2:45 am

I would love to go through Aravis' story line. It really is one of my favorite. Especially the part where she had to try and sneak out of the Tisroc's palace. It's one of my favorite parts with her in it in the book.
The ends must never justify the means, the means must justify themselves--Ravi Zacharias
sig by Meltintalle
wild rose
The Guardian of Sundays

Postby fledge1 » May 17, 2019 8:12 am

I think this changes everytime I read the series. Right now, I would really love watching Jadis in her life. Starting from childhood, the start of her rival with her sister. Seeing how they grew up in Charn and watching the fall of all that up to the point where the bell is finally rung. Her side of the story, told from her view point. I think that would be pretty fascinating.
I believe in Christianity as I believe in the sun: not only because I see it, but by it I see everything else. -C.S. Lewis
fledge1
NarniaWeb Nut

Previous