This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Narnia quiz

The cultures, creatures, geography — anything about the books!

Moderators: DiGoRyKiRkE, Varnafinde

Narnia quiz

Postby Anfinwen » Jun 30, 2014 12:16 pm

Last Christmas my cousins introduced me to a fun app called quizup. It has quizzes for many different subjects like movies, books, fashion, history, food, science, math, etc. It's lots of fun, especially for a free app. You play against real people, get different titles from different quizzes, as well as different achievements (such as playing someone from every inhabited continent). The best part is that there is now a Narnia quiz in the literature section! There are some questions with wrong answers, but you can report those. You can also apply to submit questions through their website. it's lots and lots of fun but very addictive!
Formerly The Lady Arwen Undómiel
Anfinwen
NarniaWeb Nut

Re: Narnia quiz

Postby aileth » Jul 05, 2014 7:40 pm

That does sound like something that would be enjoyable (not that I'm much good at quizzes). On the other hand, I would be afraid to load any addictive sort of thing on my tablet. After all, it's already far too easy to get distracted from what I really ought to be doing :(

Perhaps I should load it onto my brother's phone.... :D

Does it have questions on the movies as well as the books?
Now my days are swifter than a post: they flee away ... my days are swifter than a weaver's shuttle
aileth
Peripatetic powder-room sub

Re: Narnia quiz

Postby Anfinwen » Jul 12, 2014 6:50 pm

They don't have a Narnia movie quiz yet, but it's quite possible they will eventually make one.
Formerly The Lady Arwen Undómiel
Anfinwen
NarniaWeb Nut