This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

VDT: Lucy's fears on Dark Island

The cultures, creatures, geography — anything about the books!

Moderators: DiGoRyKiRkE, Varnafinde

Re: VDT: Lucy's fears on Dark Island

Postby Pepper Darcy » Nov 07, 2010 6:25 pm

Eustace+Jill, though I think I just logiced myself out of it being Aslan's death. She knows very well *WHO* Aslan is. She saw him rise from the dead, so I don't think we can expect her nightmare to be Aslan's death; it's more likely the Edmund/betrayal deal. It makes more sense. =D

:music: risk it all cuz I'll catch you if you fall... if my heart was a house you'd be home :music:
Pepper Darcy
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Josh » Nov 14, 2010 9:41 pm

Pepper Darcy wrote: though, what Edmund had done would haunt me too. Though I have to confess I had nightmares about myself being Edmund and I was scared of him resorting back to what he had done once (like the way you guys are talking here :/ It's bad when I start having Lucy's nightmares for her...

You know I'm wondering if Edmund's scene with the Witch in the new movie is actually his nightmare. He seems to have gotten over the Witch. But what if him turning to her side is Lucy's nightmare?
Winter Is Coming
Josh
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Pepper Darcy » Nov 15, 2010 6:01 am

Josh, that *really* is some theory! It's really interesting if that was the twist. I know the Witch is somehow involved in their nightmares (Tirian said so after he viewed the movie) That'd be neat if they played it up there. At least, I know that Lucy is screaming no at Edmund during one point: and it's a scream of horror. So even IF the Witch IS Edmund's nightmare, it's also probably PART of Lucy's in the movie as well... at least she's being really haunted by it :'( Pour Lu!

:music: risk it all cuz I'll catch you if you fall... if my heart was a house you'd be home :music:
Pepper Darcy
NarniaWeb Nut

Previous