This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Tumnus in our world

The cultures, creatures, geography — anything about the books!

Moderators: DiGoRyKiRkE, Varnafinde

Tumnus in our world

Postby fledge1 » Feb 19, 2011 3:21 pm

So what do you think would have happened to Mr. Tumnus if he accidentally walked into our world. Came out of the wardrobe I mean? Or any Narnian? What do you think would have been the reaction of Lucy in her own world? Not a important question but I have wondered this sense 4th grade.

Your thoughts??
I believe in Christianity as I believe in the sun: not only because I see it, but by it I see everything else. -C.S. Lewis
fledge1
NarniaWeb Nut

Re: Tumnus in our world

Postby CharlotteRose » Feb 20, 2011 1:50 pm

Gosh...Not a massive war I don't suppose :D
I don't know actually...thats a thinking point! I mean, what about all these films about aliens being captured by the army? Maybe the narnians would be taken by the army and they would try and find some sort of explinations for how animals can talk and wether this means we can mix genes together and make a goat-man!?! How horrid :((
I think I'd rather go into Narnia than for Narnian to come to us...(*Tries wardobe- fail :( ) Oh well...I'll get there when I least expect it I daresay :)
Sorry, drifted off ito relms of fantasy for a minute there! Thanks for this...you've really given me something to think about !
Narnia is childhood...

Seriously, just give the kid the orange. He needs his vitamin C!
CharlotteRose
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby fledge1 » Feb 20, 2011 3:35 pm

Yeah I was actually thinking the same thing, if Lucy didnt keep him a semi secret all the testing and garbage that could have been done. I have to admit that I laughed really hard when you said Tries wardrobe-fail. That was funny.
But I agree I would much rather us go there rather then them come here. Thanks for the thoughts.
I believe in Christianity as I believe in the sun: not only because I see it, but by it I see everything else. -C.S. Lewis
fledge1
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Valiant » Feb 21, 2011 7:21 pm

That is a very interesting idea actually! Not only with Tumnus, but any Narnian creatures. At least we know what Aslan would be like in our World. ;) :p

Hmm, I think Tumnus would be very confused with the names of places (Spare Oom, War Drobe, and all.) :D
Signature by daughter of the King; Avatar by Adeona

Keeper of the Secret Magic
Valiant
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby DOECOG » Feb 21, 2011 10:08 pm

I think the professor would have figured out where he came from and tried to protect him. I would love to see how Mrs. Macready would react to Tumnus. I think she would become hysterical.
DOECOG
Daughter Of Eve
Child Of God
How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are... 1 John 3:1
DOECOG
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby fledge1 » Feb 22, 2011 1:36 pm

DOECOG wrote:I think the professor would have figured out where he came from and tried to protect him. I would love to see how Mrs. Macready would react to Tumnus. I think she would become hysterical.

Good point about the professor. And yes Mrs. Macready would be funny to see her reaction...
fledge1
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Boy Scout » Apr 07, 2011 5:34 pm

This sounds like great fanfic material..... ;)

Mr. Tumnus would likely scare most people, if not for the legs then for his freindlyness.

Mr T- "hello there could you by any chance tell where's about I am?"

Human *yell and runs far away.*

MR T *chases after person, scaring them even more.* please, I just wanted to ask a few questions!

He should work for the FBI....
Packers=13 time Wrold Champs!

I'm not inactive, I'm just very, very, busy.
Boy Scout
NarniaWeb Junkie