This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Chronicles of Narnia Hoodie

Stuff to fill your Wardrobe!

Moderator: Meltintalle

Chronicles of Narnia Hoodie

Postby icarus » Dec 29, 2019 4:37 pm

I came across an advert on Facebook for a company that purports to do 3D Printing, but mostly seems to do traditional fabric printing - anyway they do a range of hoodies that are designed to mimic historical outfits (e.g. George Washington) and outfits from movies (e.g. a Star Trek uniform), and as such they do a Chronicles of Narnia one as well:

https://gearhuman.com/collections/3d-ap ... onicles-02

Not sure what the quality of the garments or the printing is like, and/or whether any of them are augmented by 3D printed elements, but the concept certainly looks cool :)
icarus
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Re: Chronicles of Narnia Hoodie

Postby Cleander » Dec 29, 2019 6:03 pm

That's so cool, Icarus!

I'd heard some talk about something like this in the past on other Narnia sites. The price is a bit much for a hoodie imo, but you're right, it's definitely a cool concept! I imagine it won't always be so expensive- that is unless Netflix Narnia can make anything Narnia-related a much-sought-after item somehow.
Great find!
PM me to join the Search for the Seven Swords!
Co-founder of the newly restored Edmund Club! Find it on the Talk About Narnia Forum!
signature by aileth
Cleander
NarniaWeb Junkie

Re: Chronicles of Narnia Hoodie

Postby coracle » Jan 13, 2020 3:33 am

This sort of product is possibly not going to have got official permission from the film owners, so you may want to check that out. Most things sold during the promotion time before each movie came out were authorised.
“Not all of us can choose what we give up. The things we love are taken or are never ours at all. If we’re lucky, life is defined not by what we let go, but what we let in: friendship and kind words, frailty and hope.”

From 'Call The Midwife', S9 Ep2
coracle
NarniaWeb's Auntie