This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Peter's Sword

Stuff to fill your Wardrobe!

Moderator: Meltintalle

Peter's Sword

Postby Louelle » Jan 21, 2011 10:26 am

Anybody on here got the Limited Edition sword by Weta made by Master Replicas I think? Can somebody let me know what it is like, I mean is this a real sword and what is the quality of it like? Also any ideas where they are sill in stock and how much I should expect to pay for one of them? ;;)
Louelle
NarniaWeb Regular

Re: Peter's Sword

Postby Griffle » Jan 23, 2011 8:02 pm

Louelle, the Master Replicas sword is made of steel, of course, like a real sword. The quality of it is really high and although it's not sharpened, it looks as though it is.

Now for the bad news: It is no longer sold as it is sold out and no longer produced. Expect to pay several hundred dollars for it if you manage to find one on eBay, which is your best bet for finding one. There was a guy that had an auction of this sword up quite recently that sold it (read: wanted to sell it) for $2000.00.
THIS HOPELESSLY OUT OF DATE SIGNATURE IS SPONSORED BY LAZINESS TM
Griffle
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Louelle » Jan 25, 2011 3:04 pm

Thanks for the info. Do you think they really sell for that price? I've been looking for one for ages but as you say they are so hard to come by. I've also been trying to get the official Susan's Horn but I can't find one of them either
Louelle
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Griffle » Jan 28, 2011 2:20 am

The Noble Collection Horn is also sold out I'm afraid. I tried to make people realize that they should get it while it was available back when they released it, but people wouldn't listen. It was quite cheap as well, at least when it was sold on the Noble Collection site.
Griffle
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Louelle » Jan 29, 2011 3:16 pm

I managed to find the Master Replicas Peter's Sword brand new. I got it for a really reasonable price too considering what some sellers are asking for it. I love it. All I need now is to keep my eye out for Susan's horn :D
Louelle
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Griffle » Jan 29, 2011 8:01 pm

Wow! Great! I'm so happy for you!
Griffle
NarniaWeb Guru