This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Collection Showcase

Stuff to fill your Wardrobe!

Moderator: Meltintalle

Re: Collection Showcase

Postby Pattertwigs Pal » Dec 30, 2010 12:19 pm

Griffle wrote:It is two separate glass door cabinets put together, and yes, they were red when I bought them. I'm ashamed to say it, but it's all IKEA. hehe. :D

When I first saw the pictures, I was a bit surprised by all the red. Then I thought oh he lives in Sweden that makes sense. (Knowing that IKEA is Swedish)

Those BBC photos are neat. These are what came with my DVD set of the BBC Chronicles
BBCcards.JPG
BBCcards.JPG (37.44 KiB) Viewed 28491 times

Here are some other things I have:
Narniastuff.JPG
Narniastuff.JPG (45.95 KiB) Viewed 28491 times

I also have a poster from LWW (it was free at a book fair), two posters from PC (one came with the Narnia Insider stuff and the other came from Disney rewards). I really want a poster from VDT. I asked for one for Christmas but didn't get it. :(

I have quite a few Narnia books and books about Narnia. I also have Stratego, the LWW game, the PC game, and Narnia Monopoly. I don't feel like typing up the whole list. Maybe I'll post some more pictures later. I've only been meaning to post the ones I did for months. :p
Silver Chair Reading Group
NW sister to Movie Aristotle & daughter of the King
Pattertwigs Pal
Cookie Queen of NarniaWeb

Postby Lilygloves » Jan 18, 2011 5:06 am

I was recently given a Lucy's Christmas Gifts 1/6 scale replica showcase set, and I noticed a typo in the description on the flap. Instead of "Tumnus", it said "Cummus". Very odd.
I also have a bunch of books, including a leather-bound beautiful copy of all 7 Narnia books.
Lilygloves
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Speaker-to-animals » Feb 04, 2011 3:16 am

I'm only starting my Narnia collection. I have a few things, including my framed piece of the Dawn Treader, which is pretty neat. So much stuff out there it's a bit over-whelming :-o
Speaker-to-animals
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Griffle » Feb 04, 2011 7:20 pm

Speaker-to-animals wrote:I'm only starting my Narnia collection. I have a few things, including my framed piece of the Dawn Treader, which is pretty neat. So much stuff out there it's a bit over-whelming :-o
Wow, that sounds cool, do you have a photo of it?
THIS HOPELESSLY OUT OF DATE SIGNATURE IS SPONSORED BY LAZINESS TM
Griffle
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Speaker-to-animals » Feb 05, 2011 3:21 pm

Hi Griffle, Here's a photo (I hope). No idea which part of the ship it if from :-\
Attachments
VotDT ship piece 2.jpg
VotDT ship piece 2.jpg (32.1 KiB) Viewed 28377 times
Speaker-to-animals
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Griffle » Feb 10, 2011 3:42 am

Speaker-to-animals wrote:Hi Griffle, Here's a photo (I hope). No idea which part of the ship it if from :-\
Great! Would be more helpful if it was a bit bigger though, maybe then, we could help you determine what part of the ship it's from. ;)
Griffle
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby wisewoman » Feb 10, 2011 6:10 am

The picture was bigger before and was resized down so it didn't stretch the page. Perhaps it is hosted somewhere else that we could link to?
"It is God who gives happiness; for he is the true wealth of men's souls." — Augustine
wisewoman
Moderator Emeritus
The Moddess of Sentence Surgery

Postby Speaker-to-animals » Feb 12, 2011 12:55 am

Hi Griffle and Wisewoman,

Hopefully this will help. :-?
Attachments
Ship piece.jpg
Ship piece.jpg (32.51 KiB) Viewed 28349 times
Speaker-to-animals
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Griffle » Mar 24, 2011 6:50 pm

Sorry, but that doesn't really help that much. It's cool all the same! :)

Talking about props...

I won an auction for something really special today... if it's for real. I bid on an auction for a "screen used" piece of rope from the scenes where Aslan in bound on the Stone Table. I was the only bidder, so I got it for $35 including shipping. :)

If legit, it sure is a holy relic of a Narnia collectible.

Griffle
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby wolfloversk » Apr 09, 2011 10:39 am

Mine is rather measly compared to all of yours...

Books:
-The Chronicles of Narnia (Harper Collin's 2005) http://www.google.com/products/catalog? ... DYQ8wIwAg#

DVD's:
-The BBC Chronicles of Narnia Boxed set
-The two disc Walden LWW (first disc skips because I dropped it :( )
-The single disc Walden LWW (fullscreen) (also skips, but not my fault this time!)
-The 3 disc Walden PC (The case is broken however....)
-The two disc Walden VDT (So far in good shape #:-s )
-The Narnia Code (interesting theory, not sure if its right, but I'd like to read his book at some point)

Toys: The Lucy McDonald's toy from LWW (I'm not sure where exactly it is though :| My room is a wreck... )

And I think that about does it for my collection... I really want some posters, the soundtracks, the Harper Collins book set with the cool covers from 2005ish, the first edition book set, a Dawn Treader replica, if they ever make a good one, I'm about ready to make my own, and the gifts replicas... oh and some working DVD's would be nice!!!
Avi by AstrowolfD
wolfloversk
NarniaWeb Zealot
The Riddle Master

Postby Karmawinds » Apr 22, 2011 5:18 pm

Just a heads up, we just purchased a great original sword and shield used on screen on Prince Caspian and Dawn Treader, designed by Weta.

A guy who was a set builder is selling lots of props and costumes used on the movies on the Australian eBay site, we met him and he is 100% genuine
Karmawinds
NarniaWeb Newbie

Postby narnian_at_heart » May 02, 2011 11:07 am

Oh my goodness! Some of you guys have SO MUCH STUFF!!! Wow. :-o

Anyway, here's my entire Narnian collection:

Voyage of the Dawn Treader DVD

Yea, that's it. I don't even own the books but that's only because I was living at home up until five months ago so I just read my parent's copies.
narnian_at_heart
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby juzuma loves lucy » Jun 17, 2011 11:24 am

Narnian_at_heart, it's so sad! I've got all modern films, LWW game, PC game (PC game on my computer, because in Poland they maked PC PC version... oh, the same shortenings! :D ) and nothing else, because rest of stuff isn't in Poland. I want to have soundtracks to all film versions (the better one for LWW modern) rest of the film versions and all audios! And I've got the books. Posters are so great that it's the next thing I want to have! But I watched rest of the versions at Youtube and few soundtracks are there. There are also videos for LWW musical. Look at my topic here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3360!
Lucy:Do you remember who really defeated the White Witch?
Peter: Yes.
Susan:No.
Lucy:Do you both believe in Narnia?
Narnians, Caspian and Edmund:We believe.
Susan and Peter:Shut up.
juzuma loves lucy
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Narnian Wolf » Jul 09, 2011 3:31 pm

Cool Narnia stuff everyone! I don't have near as much neat things as everyone else, but I guess I'll list what I do have. :)

DVDs:
Animated LWW
Full set of BBC Narnia movies
LWW widescreen
PC (widescreen, I think)
VDT 2 disk edition

Books:
LWW
PC
MN
I also have four LWW easy chapter books, one from the perspective of each Pevensie. :)

Posters:
I have I think 3 Prince Caspian posters that I got at a special event and LifeWay, but they're either falling apart, lost, or both.

Action figures:
Unfortunately, I don't have any. I pretend my brother's Peter action figure is mine though. He doesn't really mind. He won it at the LifeWay event I mentioned earlier. It was actually the set with Peter and Miraz, but he lost everything else.

Other:
I'm getting Prince Caspian trading cards in the mail in a few days! I ordered them from Disney Movie Rewards! :)

I also have a few LWW Valentines left over from a few years ago.

I'm thinking about collecting the Prince Caspian action figures, but they're so hard to find now. :(
I've seen the movie...
LWW - 17+ (lost count)
PC - 7
VDT - 5
I loved them all!
Narnian Wolf
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby PeaceAndLove » Jul 23, 2011 3:52 pm

Now, VDT Blu-ray and DVD are available in Japan (released in 6th July).
I got 2 disc set(BD and Digital Copy disc) in steel case.
Still, I don't have enough time to watch it. :(
Anyway I added some at my collection list here;
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=206&p=101012#p101012
PeaceAndLove
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Louloudi the Centaur » Aug 13, 2011 10:55 am

My collection is very meek, but I have a few things, mostly from VDT.

VDT DVD Double Pack: contains the VDT film and the Explorer Pack(and I still have the box ;) )

Books: I have the 1976 boxed set in publication order, the VDT movie tie in boxed set in chronological order, plus 2 excess copies of LWW and MN I got when I was in fourth grade, and a 50th anniversary LWW copy with 4 unabridged book CD's narrated by Michael York.

Poster: I have just one poster, and that one is a mini VDT teaser poster that came with the VDT movie tie in boxed set in the book order I ordered it from.

Valentine: I have one LWW valentine I got when I was in fourth grade with Peter right before battle on his unicorn. It's probably one of the only valentines I've ever kept. :p

McDonald's Happy Meal Toy: When LWW was in theaters, I got a Mr. Beaver toy with a little scenery set thing in the background. I'm not sure where it is. I may have gotten rid of it, or maybe I just lost it in my messy room.

Soundtrack: For Christmas, I got the VDT soundtrack. It's a very beautiful soundtrack.

That's pretty much it, though I'm planning on expanding it in the future.

*Minor edit 8/20/11* MY dad found a Prince Caspian DVD that our neighbors were getting rid of. :D It's slightly used, but in good condition. Now I just need to get LWW...
Louloudi the Centaur
NarniaWeb Junkie

PreviousNext