This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Movie Posters

Stuff to fill your Wardrobe!

Moderator: Meltintalle

Re: Movie Posters

Postby Eustace » Oct 08, 2010 1:32 pm

Where can you buy the new poster that just came out?
Homeschoolers taking over the World!
Member of RD's club.
VP of the CWM club
Dragon fan club
I Support Scrubb!
Eustace
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Griffle » Oct 09, 2010 3:10 am

Eustace wrote:Where can you buy the new poster that just came out?

It hasn't come out yet, it's been shown on the polish version of Narnia.com, but that's it. It might not even be the final version for all we know. When it will be available to buy is anyone's guess, but I think it will be a few more weeks.
THIS HOPELESSLY OUT OF DATE SIGNATURE IS SPONSORED BY LAZINESS TM
Griffle
NarniaWeb Guru

VDT official poster review (with ship and characters)

Postby StBrianofMinneapolis » Nov 10, 2010 11:37 am

I just got the official poster off of ebay with all the characters and the Dawn Treader on it.

I don't have a detailed review other than to say I love the poster itself. It is printed on two sides on thick glossy paper and feels much more substantial than movie posters I have bought in the past.

The imagery is cool, and speaks for itself. If anyone is debating it, go for it. If I would have known how nice it was, I would have jumped on it much sooner.
Attachments
narnia_dawn_treader_poster03.jpg
narnia_dawn_treader_poster03.jpg (8.86 KiB) Viewed 22511 times
StBrianofMinneapolis
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Griffle » Nov 28, 2010 1:29 pm

Apparently, this is the official Theatrical Poster artwork in Japan:

Oh, and check out my VDT photo gallery for the US Teaser & Theatrical Posters without any text if you feel creative.
THIS HOPELESSLY OUT OF DATE SIGNATURE IS SPONSORED BY LAZINESS TM
Griffle
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Rilian The Disenchanted » Feb 01, 2011 12:37 am

I went to my cinema (Voyage Of The Dawn Treader isn't shown anymore since last weekend) and got the movie poster for free. There are also 2 giant banners (One with Eustace as a boy and behind him the Dawn Treader with Edmund, Caspian & Drinian, the other features Edmund and the White Witch), they are 1,7 metres * 1,3 metres. Really huge and not made of paper but some sort of plastic, would like to have them but i've got no place in my room...
Rilian The Disenchanted
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby narnia_flowerx » Jun 04, 2011 11:21 am

Did anyone who lives in UK get the free VODT poster with the Times Newspaper? It is quite big (takes up most of my little bedreoom wall!) and has a huge picture of Aslans face on it surrounded by snowflakes, and Narnian puzzles on the back. I love it and it's amazing :D Came out last November, so people might selling them on ebay quite cheaply...
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live like a Narnian even if there isn't any Narnia."— C.S. Lewis (SC)
Shannon Saunders youtube :)
Making my journey into the magical world of Harry Potter..
narnia_flowerx
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby TheWarriorQueen » Jul 04, 2011 6:26 pm

Does anyone know where I could get A VDT movie poster? (preferably of Caspian/or with him on it)

Credit for this awesome signature goes to Tarkheena! :) Thanks SO much T!
TheWarriorQueen
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby 8SilverSky » Jul 08, 2011 3:09 pm

Hey TheWarriorQueen,

Funny, I just went online to try to find some movie posters. Amazon.com seems to be a great place to buy them. I myself am from Canada, but Amazon.ca seems to work nicely as well.

I haven't actually ordered anything yet, but it looks like the service is really good. You can find posters in different sizes. Here's a link to a poster that you may be looking for. If not, you can just search "Dawn Treader Poster" on Amazon, or whatever you think will help you find the poster you want.
http://www.amazon.com/Chronicles-Narnia ... 12&sr=8-11

Hope that helps!
8SilverSky
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby TheWarriorQueen » Jul 09, 2011 8:00 pm

I was kind of hoping for individual posters of the characters but thanks for your help anyway! :p

TheWarriorQueen
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby 8SilverSky » Jul 09, 2011 9:15 pm

Hmm, I don't believe individual character posters for VDT were actually made. I know LWW had some, as well as PC. VDT, however, only had individual character posters of Aslan.

If you're specifically looking for a poster featuring mainly Caspian, these two from PC are probably your best bet (you can try searching for different sizes too):
http://www.amazon.com/Chronicles-Narnia ... 54&sr=1-60
http://www.amazon.com/Chronicles-Narnia ... 75&sr=1-90

The posters for LWW included some posters of just Aslan, just Jadis, and even one for Oreus. If you're lucky, you might be able to find one for Lucy as well. Other than that, I do not think there have been posters for individual characters.
8SilverSky
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Narnian Wolf » Jul 10, 2011 3:21 pm

I love the VDT poster of Aslan's face with the snow swirling around. My sister and I are going to do some mowing tomorrow so we can buy it for our room. :)
I've seen the movie...
LWW - 17+ (lost count)
PC - 7
VDT - 5
I loved them all!
Narnian Wolf
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby TheWarriorQueen » Jul 12, 2011 11:23 pm

Thanks 8SilverSky, I think I most definitely need to go get one of those. And one of the VDT Aslan one's that Narnian Wolf is talking about... :D

TheWarriorQueen
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Rilian The Disenchanted » Jul 13, 2011 9:58 am

My Narnia Posters. Can't make the pictures bigger unless the right gets cut of on the site.
Rilian The Disenchanted
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby narnia_flowerx » Jul 20, 2011 10:15 am

Wow thats quite a collection Rilian! I used to have the bottom left hand corner one from PC- i love it how he looks down on you all majestically, like the true king of Narnia which he is! Glad people are taking interest in the one of Aslans face, it is truly stunning :) And does anyone know if you can get like A4 or smaller sized narnia posters? Its just that i'm running out of space...
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live like a Narnian even if there isn't any Narnia."— C.S. Lewis (SC)
narnia_flowerx
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Aurora » Jul 28, 2011 4:29 am

narnia_flowerx wrote:Did anyone who lives in UK get the free VODT poster with the Times Newspaper? It is quite big (takes up most of my little bedreoom wall!) and has a huge picture of Aslans face on it surrounded by snowflakes, and Narnian puzzles on the back. I love it and it's amazing :D Came out last November, so people might selling them on ebay quite cheaply...

No way! :-o How did I miss this?! Man that is annoying. How on earth did I miss it? I even work in a newsagents! [-( :p
Aurora
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby narnia_flowerx » Aug 01, 2011 3:56 am

Oh thats a shame Aurora! I know, think it was quite exclusive and only came out with one issue- i think it was around late November...
but have a look on the internet if you are interested, im sure someone will be selling them..I saw on Amazon there is a similar one which is vertical (mine was horizontal) with the same picture of Aslan :)
narnia_flowerx
NarniaWeb Regular

PreviousNext