This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Inspired by VDT CD

Stuff to fill your Wardrobe!

Moderator: Meltintalle

Re: Inspired by VDT CD

Postby ChristProclamer » Nov 24, 2010 9:32 am

What if, instead of an Inspired by Narnia of Christian music, they released a compilation of all the international versions of the credits songs? One that included both Carrie Underwood and Joe McElderry's 'There's a place for us', 'Rehnuma', etc, all together. I've been wondering how they'll fit all the credits songs together on the actual soundtrack, and which ones will get cut. It kind of makes sense if you think about it...

I know I just made that up, but it seems like a more viable probability for an Inspired by Narnia CD. I mean the songs have been written, Fox might as well cash in on them...
ChristProclamer
NarniaWeb Guru

Re: Inspired by VDT CD

Postby Movie Aristotle » Nov 24, 2010 3:24 pm

This thread has been seeing a lot of activity lately, despite the fact that there has been no confirmed "Inspired by VDT" CD.

I'm surprised to see that no one in this thread has yet mentioned the awesome new song by Scott Krippayne based on VDT entitled "Voyage". It is available on itunes and almost makes up for the lack of an official "Inspired by" CD.

So, since it doesn't look anyone will create an official CD, let me redirect the topic by asking you what existing songs would you put on an "Inspired by VDT" album?

Scott Krippayne's Voyage is at the top of my list!
Movie Aristotle
Movie Aristotle
NarniaWeb Junkie

Previous