This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Lookalike Lucy London Dress?

Dressing up Narnia-style!

Moderator: Meltintalle

Lookalike Lucy London Dress?

Postby servantofaslan » Dec 26, 2010 2:11 am

Hi fellow Narniawebbers,

I am turning 17 next month and for my birthday I've decided to have a Narnia themed costume party. The only problem is though, that I can't find a dress that looks much like any of Lucy's London dresses from LWW. Obviously I can't purchase the children's Lucy costume on the net as it would not fit... so I was wondering if anyone knew of any dresses on the web that looked anything like Lucy's that come in sizes 10-12? I've been able to find a couple on modcloth.com, however they still aren't exactly what I'm looking for.

Thank you in advance for any help, and I apologise if there is already a thread like this, although I double checked.

Blessings and thank you!
servantofaslan
NarniaWeb Newbie

Re: Lookalike Lucy London Dress?

Postby Lucy of Narnia » Dec 26, 2010 11:45 am

Wow, how exciting! I'm having a Narnia costume party for my next birthday, too! :)

Hm...I'm not the expert, but I'm gonna guess that it'll be hard to find exactly what you're looking for online. Can you sew? There are many helpful tips for Lucy's dresses like finding patterns, fabrics to use, etc. on Narnia Web's costume site, The Wardrobe Door. Or you could check thrift stores for similar ready-made pieces.

Hope you find a way!! :D

LoN
Avy by me, siggy by Dernhelm_of_Rohan
You suck a lollipop, and you sing a song. Get it right, Jo!
Lucy of Narnia
NarniaWeb Guru