This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Lasaraleen

Past, present, and future.

Moderators: GlimGlum, Pattertwigs Pal

Lasaraleen

Postby Narnianfrominsideme » Nov 12, 2011 3:58 am

I think there should be a topic about Lasaraleen now. What she looks like...her personalitly...who should play her in the movie :)
Narnianfrominsideme
NarniaWeb Newbie

Re: Lasaraleen

Postby D-T » Nov 12, 2011 7:34 am

nice topic :) the first one that comes to mind is Ashley Tistale but she's
WAAY to old for the part. Lasaraleen should be really girly, an outspoken kind of person. she is not Narnian so she really can't be a blond, maybe Auburn hair? and curly. that's what I think
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSS
D-T
NarniaWeb Regular

Location: My head is in the clouds, Im not really sure what the rest of me is doing...

Postby coracle » Nov 12, 2011 1:02 pm

D-T, have you read the description in the book? (the Calormene people are all darker haired and have a more tanned skin - does that help in your search?)
“Not all of us can choose what we give up. The things we love are taken or are never ours at all. If we’re lucky, life is defined not by what we let go, but what we let in: friendship and kind words, frailty and hope.”

From 'Call The Midwife', S9 Ep2
coracle
NarniaWeb's Auntie

Postby Anfinwen » Nov 15, 2011 10:34 am

I actually like the idea of giving Lasaraleen auburn hair. I think I'v heard somewhere that some of the ancient Egyptians had red hair or sometimes dyed their hair red. Also the Tarkaan Anradin dyed his beard crimson (not that I think her hair should be that bright). I can really see red hair with an olive complexion.

D-T wrote:maybe Auburn hair? and curly.

Her hair really should be curly, almost kinky, and as flamboyant as Lasaraleen herself.
Formerly The Lady Arwen Undómiel
Anfinwen
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Louloudi the Centaur » Nov 15, 2011 3:40 pm

If she wasn't that old already, I would suggest Afshan Azad for Lasaraleen. For those of you who don't know, she played one of the Padma Patil in the Harry Potter film series. I would have liked to see her as Lasaraleen, but especially now that it is going to be awhile before we see another film, she is already in her mid 20's. Then again, if I recall correctly, Lasaraleen is older than Aravis, so maybe.

If we ever see HHB made, Lasaraleen has to be self centered, but I wouldn't try to make her too annoying, even if she only appears for a few scenes in the movie.
Louloudi the Centaur
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Narnianfrominsideme » Dec 20, 2011 1:03 am

I think it might be okay if she is in her early 20's because I think she should be older than Aravis. I always thought of playing one of them in the movies but that is probably not going to happen, so it will be better to find someone.

What about her... though she might be too old by the time of the movie. She is 12 right now and soon 13.
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-riCn ... jpg?sz=200
Narnianfrominsideme
NarniaWeb Newbie

Postby Lilygloves » Dec 23, 2011 9:19 pm

Since we are talking about darker skinned actresses, how about Snooki? haha just kidding.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1924196/
I could sort of see her as Lasaraleen. I imagine her as a very... decorate girl. Like fancy dresses, intense jewelry, maybe some decorative jewelry and a lot of make up (not like a mime covering her whole face).
Lilygloves
NarniaWeb Junkie