This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Lucy-Georgie Henley

Past, present, and future.

Moderators: GlimGlum, Pattertwigs Pal

Re: Lucy-Georgie Henley

Postby DamselJillPole » Feb 24, 2011 3:28 pm

stateofgreen wrote:So is Georgie, if she's cast in The Expatriate, supposed to have an American accent as the daughter? I didn't watch the videos long enough to listen for it...

Judging what Georgie was portraying from the script the characters parents are divorced and her father could likely be American. Like in Inkheart Brendan Frasiers character is American and his daughter was born in Europe and has an english accent.
Long Live King Caspian & Queen Liliandil Forever!
Jill+Tirian! Let there be Jilrian!
DamselJillPole
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Kat » Feb 24, 2011 7:09 pm

More press photos from Japan. :) I want to raid this girl's closet!

Kat
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Valiant » Feb 25, 2011 6:22 pm

^ Those are lovely pictures! :) Georgie has a wonderful smile not to mention gorgeous eyes and nice hair (no honestly I really like her hair, its so pretty. )
Signature by daughter of the King; Avatar by Adeona

Keeper of the Secret Magic
Valiant
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby DamselJillPole » Feb 25, 2011 9:09 pm

I love Georgie's outfit in the last picture! So cute! :D
Long Live King Caspian & Queen Liliandil Forever!
Jill+Tirian! Let there be Jilrian!
DamselJillPole
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Kat » Feb 25, 2011 9:42 pm

I like it too. I want her hair & her wardrobe. Here are two more of Georgie in that outfit with Ben.

Kat
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby georgiefan1 » Feb 26, 2011 3:01 pm

@georgiefan1: what was the line you thought "cringe-worthy"? I'd love to know.
"Have you ever had a queen in those 3 years?" I was so fresked out when I heard that line!

It's interesting to see that Georgie's name has come up for quite a few mainstream roles. According to Hollywood.com, she may be in the running & would be an interesting choice to play Katniss in "Hunger Games."
I would love for Georgie to be Katniss!!! I LOVE the Hunger Games so have Georgie in it would be amazing!

Her audition clips for "The Expatriate" look awesome!! Shes such an amazing actress!!!

I missed alot, been very busy the past couple weeks, I'll try to keep a closer eye in here :p
NW twin to Georgiefan! NW sib to 22!
avvie by AslansChild thank you!!!
georgiefan1
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby narnia_flowerx » Feb 28, 2011 10:51 am

Valiant wrote:I haven't seen the movie yet. I just wanted to know, how was Georgie Henley's performance? How would you rate her acting? Thanks!

Hi everyone :)
I'm new to the forums and Lucy/Georgie is one of my idols!

Personally, i thought that her acting in VODT was definatelly less natural than the other two films when she was really professional. This time there were moments when it was hard to believe in her character, but i guess maybe its because my expectations were too high. It was slightly 'set up' and you could tell that she was 'acting.' Perhaps it is because she has grown up- but i dont know. The film itself was really clever though with amazing special effects! x
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live like a Narnian even if there isn't any Narnia."— C.S. Lewis (SC)
Shannon Saunders youtube :)
Making my journey into the magical world of Harry Potter..
narnia_flowerx
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Kat » Feb 28, 2011 6:59 pm

More press photos.

Narnia photoshoot outtakes.

Kat
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Elanor » Feb 28, 2011 7:43 pm

Oh my gosh, best pics ever! Thanks so much for posting!!!! :) She and Ben are so adorable together, and she's so gorgeous!!
NW sisters Lyn, Lia, and Rose
RL sister Destined_to_Reign
Member of the Tenth Avenue North and Pixar Club
Dubbed The Ally Of Epic Awesomeness by Libby
Elanor
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Narnia+MiddleEarth » Mar 04, 2011 7:35 pm

WOW!
First of all, I have to say I am a HUUUGE fan of Lucy and Georgie (enough so that I actually spoke on them for my 4-H speech!)!!!!
I draw her constantly! She's a greeeeaaat subject with so much beauty and expression, which, I hope, I've captured! I've enjoyed reading all your wonderful comments, and am wondering if Georgie has ever been to this forum before, she'd definately be touched I can say that!
Second, have any of you actually been lucky enough to meet my favorite actress? I would give almost ANYTHING to meet her! I'd love to hear of any experiences from fans! I have been surfing alot of her fansites lately and watching interviews and things and she seems like a very friendly, funny, lovable girl! O my gosh I'd do anything to meet her! :ymhug:
Lucy was always my favorite character, so much innocence and charm and Georgie portrays that so wonderfully! I really can't wait to see her in LB and I hope she gets roles in other movies as well!
Before I let you go, I have a question, does anybody out there NOT like Lucy Pevensie? I have NEVER read or heard anything of the sort, and with good reason, Lucy is a pretty un-hateable person.
Thanks! :)
Lucy's Poem
You called me back so here I am,
Ready to defend this land,
My heart may quake, my spirit shake,
But You will never fail,
As long as we Believe...
-Poem by Narnia+MiddleEarth

I am a Friend of Narnia and a member of TEAM HOBBIT!
Narnia+MiddleEarth
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby dreamerr » Mar 05, 2011 10:15 am

If you all are looking for all the pics from Tokyo promotion, I have all the ones I can find over here:

http://images.georgieh.com/thumbnails.php?album=107

You guys had posted earlier saying you wanted more pics but couldn't find them at fansites. Well, here ya go :) Hope you guys enjoy!
oh written in the stars a million miles away
dreamerr
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby GlimGlum » Mar 05, 2011 1:35 pm

Narnia+MiddleEarth wrote:WOW!
First of all, I have to say I am a HUUUGE fan of Lucy and Georgie (enough so that I actually spoke on them for my 4-H speech!)!!!!

Hello, Narnia+MiddleEarth. :) I'm sure you will find a lot of Georgie/Lucy fans here. A number of members have Georgie or Lucy as part of their usernames.

Narnia+MiddleEarth wrote:WOW!
Second, have any of you actually been lucky enough to meet my favorite actress? :)

I was fortunate enough to meet her and interview her this past November. The interview was for NarniaWeb and the event was The Ice Palace Opening Ceremony, which was to promote VDT. Here is the NarniaWeb news story link: http://www.narniaweb.com/2010/11/the-ic ... ve-report/

Georgie was really sweet and friendly and seemed ver ydown to earth. I'm extremely glad and thankful that I got to meet her and speak to her even if it was for just for a minute or two. :ymapplause:
Loyal2Tirian :)
There is definitely no "a" in definite.
The Mind earns by doing; the Heart earns by trying.
GlimGlum

Postby georgiefan1 » Mar 05, 2011 5:06 pm

GlimGlum,

I actually dont think I knew you met Georgie! Your so lucky! And thank you for the link to the pictures- I enjoyed looking at them :)
NW twin to Georgiefan! NW sib to 22!
avvie by AslansChild thank you!!!
georgiefan1
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Kat » Mar 07, 2011 5:44 pm

Why do the magazines in Japan always get the best pics of the Dawn Treader photoshoot? Puzzled.

Kat
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby stateofgreen » Mar 07, 2011 6:04 pm

Kat I wondered that myself. I happened to email the FOX International publicity person (via the domestic publicity person) with that question, but even he didn't answer my question. /:) All he did say was that the photo credit for the international only photoshoot with Georgie, Skandar, Will, and Ben that was from the Japanese magazines was shot by Sarah Dunn, who is a famous UK based celebrity photgrapher. The Fox publicity has been so weird.

Signature by Ithilwen/Avatar by Djaq

Member of the Will Poulter is Eustace club

stateofgreen
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby CharlotteRose » Mar 14, 2011 10:11 am

I love Geogie Henley! I can't believe how pretty and nice she is and seems! I've grown up with Narnia and I am the same age as Goergie so I always felt that she was the character I had a lot of connection with!
Some people have said that I look like her (I wish :) )and I will definatly follow her career now even though her Narnia days might be over :)
Narnia is childhood...

Seriously, just give the kid the orange. He needs his vitamin C!
CharlotteRose
NarniaWeb Nut

PreviousNext