This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Peter - William Moseley

Past, present, and future.

Moderators: GlimGlum, Pattertwigs Pal

Re: Peter - William Moseley

Postby tenthofthatname » May 26, 2010 9:11 pm

What made Peter's personality in the PC film believable to me was how in the end Aslan does say he'd learned all he can from Narnia, like he was meant to come back instead of arriving by chance via the horn. He did put Caspian into his place eventually, you can see Peter and Caspian's relationship take a different turn after the encounter in the How. You can see how they evolved from rivals to comrades in the deleted Picking Marshals scene. I'll always say they should have left that scene in the film. You can see Peter gave Caspian the opportunity to show how Caspian is very different from Miraz at the end of the duel. Then of course Peter gives Rhindon to Caspian in the end, one of my favorite moments! I think all of these scenes in addition to the beginning, the very canon map exchange, first meeting Caspian, the night raid, the confrontation in front of the How, all of it gave Peter a deeper dimension for me that he simply didn't have in the book version. Peter at the very end of the PC film is the same person I can see becoming the man on the VDT display, someone who looks like he hasn't simply "settled" with life on Earth but has embraced it without forgetting Narnia, and that is the same man I see in the LB book.
tenthofthatname
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby 220chrisTian » Jun 03, 2010 2:44 pm

AJAiken wrote:I really like some of the emotions that movie Peter goes through in PC. The end of the Night Raid, the moment when he speaks to Lucy after you-know-what with the werewolf and the hag; I think they're really special. I think some of his anger and arrogance is a bit OTT, but the way it's dealt with is good.
Complete agreement. And well said. I liked the transformation I saw in Peter throughout the film. Returning to Narnia changed him -- for the better. :)

tenth wrote:Peter at the very end of the PC film is the same person I can see becoming the man on the VDT display, someone who looks like he hasn't simply "settled" with life on Earth but has embraced it without forgetting Narnia, and that is the same man I see in the LB book.
I love your thoughts on film PC Peter! And I love the way he looks on the VDT display as well. He seems sweet and manly. :)

The fansite WMoseley.com has tons of pictures from William's recent appearances at the 2010 World Music Awards and 2010 Cannes Film Festival. Check them out here!

So what do you think of William's new look?

Image Image
220chrisTian

Postby DamselJillPole » Jun 03, 2010 4:11 pm

I don't know what it is but he reminds me of Erik Von Detten! They can play brothers in a movie! He's gotten cute. I just don't really care for his hair line but it looks good in the second photo.

I can't wait to see new pics of him in his new movie with Emma Roberts. He's on his way! :D ;)
Long Live King Caspian & Queen Liliandil Forever!
Jill+Tirian! Let there be Jilrian!
DamselJillPole
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby greenbird37 » Jun 03, 2010 8:49 pm

Dont like it too much...love the look in PC better. Guess everyone needs a change!
"We have nothing if not belief"
greenbird37
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Narnian_Archer » Jun 07, 2010 9:39 am

I don't really like it...it makes him look a little like Leonardo DiCaprio...although it'd be cool if he grew out his hair, and eventually even a beard.
I loved Peter in LWW. He played the role of an older brother very well!! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
sig by Sheroo of Stormness Head
Member of the Dragon club. PM Narnia Girl or FFJ to join.
RL sibling to De_De and wild rose
Narnian_Archer
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Liberty Hoffman » Jun 07, 2010 2:29 pm

wow! his hair is so long! he should cut it back to the way it was in PC..... IMO :)
NW sister - wild rose ~ NW big sis - ramagut
Born in the water
Take quick to the trees
I want all that You are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EADBC57vKfQ
Liberty Hoffman
NarniaWeb Master
Libby the Epic; sub in the WC

Postby De_De » Jun 18, 2010 7:48 am

I like it!!! I think Will looks better with longish hair :)
Founder of the Exploring Narnia Club (PM me to join)
Member of the Dragon Club
De_De
NarniaWeb Guru
The Sunny Vitamin D (BC, retired)

Location: exploring Narnia with Frodo and Lady Courage (and a bunch of great NarniaWebbers) in Obi's spaceship

Postby sandyentersNarnia » Jun 19, 2010 11:15 am

William portrayed Peter very well. I liked his role the best. :ymapplause:

"Two sides of the same coin"
sandyentersNarnia
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby NarniaHolic » Jun 20, 2010 7:51 pm

He is SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love his new look.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

sig and avatar by theprincessspy
NarniaHolic
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby sandyentersNarnia » Jun 21, 2010 5:52 am

William really is cute and charming. I am looking forward on his movie A Great Education.

sandyentersNarnia
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby MaidenofNarnia » Jun 21, 2010 10:21 am

Its too bad Ironclad fell through I would have liked to have seen it. This new project sounds like it may require some of the youthful angst and growing pains he portrayed though Peter in P.C. It might turn out okay if executed properly. Although he`ll have to step it up a notch since this is a drama and there will be no action backdrop to this movie. He better keep his acting coach around for this one. The fact that he might have to sing is laughable. I imagine these scenes will be brief . (Hopefully for his sake.) The scenes could just be choir practice or something. Its a normal drama not a musical I think.

This reminds me of the Dead Poets Society for some reason. Preppy school students struggling to find themselves and what they want out of life. Just a little bit cheesy. Only Will M`s character is older and has a girlfriend.At least his girl isn`t played by Hilary Duff. I`ve never seen any of Emma Roberts movies so I don`t know her range as an actress . However, I heard her role was first offered to Hilary Duff. She would have been a lousy choice. Images of Lizzie McGuire come to mind and its not pretty.
MaidenofNarnia
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby eustacegirl » Jun 27, 2010 5:11 pm

I really love his new hair. I hope he never cuts it any shorter. I really hope he sings, I so want to hear his voice!
eustacegirl
NarniaWeb Zealot

Postby Last King of Narnia » Jul 10, 2010 10:18 pm

William is an awesome actor and seems like an awesome guy, he played Peter to perfection even in PC considering the script he was given. I would REALLY like to know why he fell out of Ironclad, it looks really good, wielding a sword and defending a castle is right up his skill set. Now I have to settle on a college drama...oh well. PC was released in '08 and he's just now in another film. Where has he been these past years? Maybe he was taking a break from possibly being typecast with Peter Pevensie fresh in people's mind's.

I think his new hairstyle looks good on him!
"Well done, last of the Kings of Narnia who stood firm at the darkest hour."
-Aslan, The Last Battle
May we do so in ours.
~Further Up and Further in~
Last King of Narnia
NarniaWeb Newbie

Postby sandyentersNarnia » Aug 13, 2010 2:41 am

^Yes, you're right, and I believe they will look even older that time, but I still believe in William that he will do good in the next chronicles.

sandyentersNarnia
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby edmundrox12 » Aug 19, 2010 10:41 am

his new hairsyle does look good, but i think i liked the old one a little better, but he looks good with any hairsyle/cut
edmundrox12
NarniaWeb Regular

Location: exploring Narnia with Frodo and Lady Courage in Obi-Wan's spaceship along with Liberty Hoffman

Postby WillMo for_the_win » Aug 30, 2010 12:40 am

I'm so excited for William's new film! I hope "A Great Education" will be a success though it's an indie film. Maybe his hairstyle is required for the film, and I hope he cuts it when the movie wraps up. (I wish he dons a brunette/black hair!)

By the way, he is involved in charity causes such as Stand Up 2 Cancer campaign! (He is joined with other Young Hollywood stars) I really love it that he devotes time to these things! I'm also excited to VDT! I just hope he goes to the premiere to support his friends' movies, even if most of "A Great Education" scenes will be shot in Canada. :D :) ;) ;)
WillMo for_the_win
NarniaWeb Regular

PreviousNext