This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Poll: LB Romances--who should be with whom?

Past, present, and future.

Moderators: GlimGlum, Pattertwigs Pal

Who should be with whom?

Jill and Eustace
17%
Tirian and Jill
16%
Tirian and Lucy
8%
Emeth and Lucy
4%
I don't know
No votes
I don't care
2%
There shouldn't be any romance at all
43%
Other
9%

Total votes : 99

Re: Poll: LB Romances--who should be with whom?

Postby wild rose » Apr 17, 2011 10:35 am

Josh wrote:
Shastafan wrote:Just out a curiosity, wouldn't it be horrible if ALL of these romances happened in LB? Even the fans of added romances have to admit that'd be a bit (or a LOT) or the scary side! :-o

It could be worse. The filmakrs could bring Jadis back she can be Tash's love interest.

Eeep :-o Josh what a horrible thing.....oh no lets not have any of that....oof that would be terrible....*doesn't even want to think of it*

It would be a bit terrible if all the romances were added......or not....I don't know, I'm such a big fan of romance that I wouldn't really mind :ymblushing: :p (yeah well like I said I am a hopless romantic, and I'm not proud of it either, but there is little I can do about it :p ).

The Lady Arwen Undómiel wrote:I don't think any romance would really fit, after all the characters are in a sort of "heaven." That said, a friendly contest between Tirian and Emeth over Lucy would be interesting. Lucy might comment on how beautiful a flower is, and Tirian and Emeth would both try to pick it. No one would get angry; they would just laugh and set about picking a whole bouquet for Lucy.

oh I do like that idea, it's really cool and sweet but at the same time nice and friendly and not too over romantic (cause although I am a fan of romances I don't like them to be over done.) So far I think I like this idea best :) I wouldn't mind having some sort of romance but if they made something like this I would be real satisfied and happy :)

Edit: hehe I really hope I am not contradicting myself :)
The ends must never justify the means, the means must justify themselves--Ravi Zacharias
sig by Meltintalle
wild rose
The Guardian of Sundays

Re: Poll: LB Romances--who should be with whom?

Postby Pattertwigs Pal » May 04, 2011 12:14 pm

The CCD mods have decided that this thread has run it's course and are closing it with administrator permission.
Silver Chair Reading Group
NW sister to Movie Aristotle & daughter of the King
Pattertwigs Pal
Cookie Queen of NarniaWeb

Previous