This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Lucy with a sword?

Talk about any aspect of the films.

Moderators: The Rose-Tree Dryad, daughter of the King

Re: Lucy with a sword?

Postby caboo29 » Sep 27, 2009 6:34 pm

I guess I'm okay with Lucy having a sword, but like people have already mentioned: the filmmakers probably have something in mind for her to use it for. Also, any fighting that she might do, I hope is done tastefully and not like alot of other movies where it sort of comes across as cheesy. (if that makes any sense) Alot of times it seems like the girls are always trying to prove themselves to the guys as "tough" and get respect that way. When, HELLO!: she's the queen of narnia she shouldn't have to prove her worth by machoness.... (if that makes any sense ;;) )

Also I'm a little bit of afraid that if she fights a whole ton she's going to come across to alot of people as an "Elizabeth Swann wannabe". That would be tragic. No offense to Potc fans, but Elizabeth is just beyond annoying! ( at least to me, you're entitled to you opinons though) :)
They know everything on Narniaweb. - Ben Barnes

"If I discover within myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." - C.S. Lewis
caboo29
NarniaWeb Nut

Previous