This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Why are you a fan of the movies?

Talk about any aspect of the films.

Moderators: The Rose-Tree Dryad, daughter of the King

Re: Why are you a fan of the movies?

Postby Giuliano » Oct 15, 2009 1:24 pm

I became a passionate to c.o.n. random :) , because one day my brother went to see the L.W.W. film but I did not go because I thought it was a mess, then he has hired I have seen, and it broke the spark .... I was not myself :-\ ... I was suddenly became a passionate of C.o.N. :ymhug: , so that only starting to watch the film, now I have come to collectors posters, photos, doing research on everything from the casting director to the producer and editor, I bought the book with all the chronicles, also Saturday, October 17th I leave for Bovec :)
Giuliano
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Edis1 » Oct 15, 2009 6:12 pm

I am fan of the movies because of the books, if it wern't for the books I wouldn't be such a big fan.
Avy & Sig by Ithilwen Jesus loves you! Join the Edmund fan club! PM me to join! members-5
Image Legolas=Awesome!
Edmund=Fantastic!
Edis1
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Narnian_Badger » Oct 17, 2009 10:56 am

I'm a fan of the movies because of the books.

If I had not read the books, I doubt I would have ever seen the movies, at least not in the theater, simply because I don't watch many theatrical movies.
Narnian_Badger
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Glenstorm the Great » Oct 21, 2009 2:00 pm

I am a fan of the movies. Before watching LWW in 2005 I had only listened to the FOF audiotapes. Watching the movie made me interested in actually reading the books. But I really did like the books (audiotapes) before, just not as much as I do now.
Glenstorm the Great
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Previous