This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Corrupt a Wish

Enjoy games and blogs with other NarniaWebbers.

Moderator: ValiantArcher

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Postby Movie Aristotle » Nov 28, 2019 7:35 pm

You have echolocation like a dolphin, but metallic objects are too reverberant for you to listen to.

I wish I could make a snowman tomorrow.
Movie Aristotle
Movie Aristotle
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Arwen_Daeneri31 » Nov 30, 2019 4:01 pm

You are able to make a snowman tomorrow but it starts to melt a couple hours later.

I wish I could go to the moon.
It is a good rule after reading a new book, never to allow yourself another new one till you have read an old one in between.
–C.S. Lewis
Arwen_Daeneri31
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby wolfloversk » Dec 01, 2019 5:40 am

You go to the moon, but you crash land and can't come back to Earth.

I wish I could get a bigger aquarium.
Avi by AstrowolfD
wolfloversk
NarniaWeb Zealot
The Riddle Master

Postby waggawerewolf27 » Dec 01, 2019 2:44 pm

Yes, you do get a much bigger & nicer aquarium, but it is already stocked with fish who want to munch the fish you already know & love.

I wish I could do a rain dance that actually works.
waggawerewolf27
NarniaWeb Zealot

Postby Courtenay » Dec 02, 2019 4:41 pm

You can now do a rain dance that actually works! However, since it only works if you do it dressed as a galah, hanging upside down from the power lines and making appropriate screeching noises, you don't quite dare to try it. :D

I wish I could teleport instantly between the UK and Australia (to save on air fares).
"Now you are a lioness," said Aslan. "And now all Narnia will be renewed." (Prince Caspian)
Courtenay
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby waggawerewolf27 » Dec 03, 2019 3:33 pm

Congratulations, you do get your wish. :D But you only get your wish the once only, to Sydney Cove, obliging you to wear a ball & chain on your ankle to an original Australia Day reenactment on 26 January 2020. ;)

I'm wishing for a Green Christmas, just like the ones I sometimes had, with wild life thriving, & Christmas bush living. Just the sort of thing to make us glad..... :D

Ooh! I did love those galahs on the telegraph wires. Thank you. :D
waggawerewolf27
NarniaWeb Zealot

Postby Courtenay » Dec 11, 2019 3:58 am

You do get a Green Christmas... a little too green, as after the fires, the bush magically regenerates 1000 times faster than usual and suddenly covers your whole property and pushes its way right into your house. Then an army of koalas, kangaroos, wallabies, wombats, possums, bandicoots, emus, kookaburras, cockatoos and every other creature you can think of (including a few snakes) all move in too and take over. You now have an instant wildlife sanctuary and all the critters there are very happy, but there's no room left for you and your (human) family to have your Christmas celebrations!!

I wish for good weather over the coming week (tomorrow onwards) as I go for my pre-Christmas holiday in Cornwall. :)
"Now you are a lioness," said Aslan. "And now all Narnia will be renewed." (Prince Caspian)
Courtenay
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Arwen_Daeneri31 » Dec 16, 2019 7:43 pm

You get good weather, for day or so before it starts to rain...again.

I wish could go on holiday in Fiji.

(I hope the weather was or has been nice!)
It is a good rule after reading a new book, never to allow yourself another new one till you have read an old one in between.
–C.S. Lewis
Arwen_Daeneri31
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby waggawerewolf27 » Dec 16, 2019 10:52 pm

Yes, you can go on a lovely holiday in Fiji, which you will enjoy immensely. However, it is a long way away from home, & sooner or later you will miss living in a busier, more developed part of the world.

I wish that everyone here has a lovely Christmas & a Happy New Year. :ymhug:
waggawerewolf27
NarniaWeb Zealot

Postby Arwen_Daeneri31 » Jan 02, 2020 2:01 pm

Everyone does have a lovely Christmas and New Years; well til its over. They will now have to spend time taking down decorations and head back to school and work.

I wish the characters in the Sherlock Holmes novels were real.
–C.S. Lewis
Arwen_Daeneri31
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Courtenay » Jan 02, 2020 4:43 pm

All the characters in the Sherlock Holmes novels are now real — including the Hound of the Baskervilles, which is now prowling around menacingly right outside your door.

I wish all the bushfires in Australia would instantly go out!
Courtenay
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Movie Aristotle » Jan 04, 2020 6:02 pm

The bushfires go out, but so do all of the lights.

I wish my favorite dessert would appear.
Movie Aristotle
Movie Aristotle
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby waggawerewolf27 » Jan 04, 2020 8:23 pm

Lo & behold! Your favourite dessert does appear. Unfortunately (oops, sorry, wrong game :ymblushing: ) your favourite dessert is not your just desserts, & so your eating it will be accompanied by agonising tummy upsets plus even more agonising dilemmas about weight gain. :ymdevil: ha! ha! ha!

Much of what I wish for is concerned with koala & other beautiful Aussie critters' welfare, but that is getting far too serious. :(( I wish for a humungous pavlova dessert for my January 72nd birthday plus a prosperous & recovering New Year. :D
waggawerewolf27
NarniaWeb Zealot

Postby Courtenay » Jan 04, 2020 11:52 pm

You do have a humungous pavlova for your birthday! Unfortunately, though, the White Witch has been fiddling with it and now all you want is pavlova, pavlova, pavlova, morning, noon, and night, for the rest of the year. :D

I wish I could have a new all-electric eco-friendly car.
Courtenay
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby waggawerewolf27 » Jan 07, 2020 3:50 am

Yes you can really have that all new eco-friendly car. All yours for only the usual fortune plus a lifetime of paying it off. The trouble is, it not only needs recharging every ten minutes to go anywhere, but if over-used, strains the electricity grid to blackout point, plus making your electricity bills even more astronomical than your car payments.

I wish that surviving koala populations will be able to rebound after these bushfires finish.
waggawerewolf27
NarniaWeb Zealot

Postby Arwen_Daeneri31 » Jan 09, 2020 5:03 pm

Your wish may come true, but it will take time for the koala populations to rebound. (Was not sure how to word this, I hope they rebound too)

I wish animals could talk.
–C.S. Lewis
Arwen_Daeneri31
NarniaWeb Nut

PreviousNext