What Would You Do, Dearie?

Enjoy games and blogs with other NarniaWebbers.

Moderator: ValiantArcher

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie?

Postby AstroWolfD » Oct 17, 2012 8:02 am

Fabricate the necessary evidence! :ymdevil:

You are thrown in jail for falsifying evidence :p . WWYDD?
Image
Avi and sig by the Wonderful wolfloversk

AROOOOOOO!!!
User avatar
AstroWolfD
NarniaWeb Guru
Guard Wolf of the NW WC
 
Posts: 1775
Joined: Jan 27, 2012
Location: Jurassic World
Gender: Male

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie?

Postby NarnianMonkey » Oct 22, 2012 4:06 pm

Wonder why this thread has been going on the same theme for a while and change it. :p

You suddenly find yourself in a room filled with evil ninjas with katanas and glowing evil red eyes. Oh, and they also have spiked vibranium armor. Your only tools that you have to fight them are: 1 toothpick, 30 rubber balls, and 1 cherry ice cream cone. WWYDD?
I'm the brother of Dinode and UltimateSchweetWarrior.

I've met fantasia_kitty, starkat, and daughter of the King, all of whom are a mod or admin.

...is the member chat broken, or is that just me...?
User avatar
NarnianMonkey
NarniaWeb Junkie
 
Posts: 768
Joined: Mar 14, 2012
Location: Somewhere in Narnia with a lot of other monkeys, as well as an eternally-bouncing ball
Gender: Male

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie?

Postby Dernhelm_of_Rohan » Oct 22, 2012 7:33 pm

Use the bouncy balls as a distraction by throwing them at the evil ninja, who are infamous for never being able to resist bouncing rubber. Then I smear the cherry ice cream on the ground to make them slip, and use the toothpick as a climbing spike to get out of the room during the confusion.

Your moves when facing the horde of evil red-eyed ninja so impress the local daimyo (Japanese feudal lord) that he asks you to become one of his samurai. However, to do so will require years of training and a lot of P90-X. WWYDD?
Image

Founding Keeper of the Secret Magic
User avatar
Dernhelm_of_Rohan
NarniaWeb Nut
 
Posts: 379
Joined: Aug 03, 2009
Location: Crickhollow, Buckland
Gender: Female

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie?

Postby Katana » Oct 23, 2012 3:20 pm

I tell him to forget it because i am already a master of martial arts and i dont need his little fitness class to become so.

The Daimyo gets angry that you are so much cooler then him and challenges you to a dual. WWYDD?
Im not inactive just very very busy
Image
-Katana, Member of the Midnight Society, Weapons afficionado of the castle of Ivory&Gold, esteemed owner of a flying pickle
User avatar
Katana
NarniaWeb Nut
 
Posts: 339
Joined: Dec 09, 2009
Location: Sitting on a sunny windowsill in the back hallway reading a book
Gender: Female

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie?

Postby NarnianMonkey » Oct 23, 2012 3:59 pm

Use my teleporter to teleport myself to a random location.

You find yourself teleported into a big room with no doors, no windows, and no obvious way to get out. There aren't any hidden ways to get out like trap doors either. However, there are two objects in the room other than you: A mirror and a wardrobe. Your teleporter just ran out of power, and there isn't any way to power it up in the room. There must be some way out... WWYDD?
I'm the brother of Dinode and UltimateSchweetWarrior.

I've met fantasia_kitty, starkat, and daughter of the King, all of whom are a mod or admin.

...is the member chat broken, or is that just me...?
User avatar
NarnianMonkey
NarniaWeb Junkie
 
Posts: 768
Joined: Mar 14, 2012
Location: Somewhere in Narnia with a lot of other monkeys, as well as an eternally-bouncing ball
Gender: Male

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie?

Postby Dernhelm_of_Rohan » Oct 23, 2012 4:59 pm

Pfft! Set up answer! Look in the mirror, see whatever I saw. Pull the saw out of the mirror and cut the wardrobe in half. Two halves create a whole, so I crawl through the hole to get out of the room.

You are in the Yukon with your sled dog team and a few supplies. A raging blizzard has stopped you from traveling for the past few days, and is getting worse. Meanwhile, the food and the dogs' tempers are getting short, but you might have enough to last another week and wait out the storm. You know there's a moose trail about four miles away, but trying to get through a blizzard could be suicide. WWYDD?
Image

Founding Keeper of the Secret Magic
User avatar
Dernhelm_of_Rohan
NarniaWeb Nut
 
Posts: 379
Joined: Aug 03, 2009
Location: Crickhollow, Buckland
Gender: Female

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie?

Postby wolfloversk » Oct 23, 2012 5:21 pm

I'm a wolf we thrive in the cold :P Risk the blizzard and go in search of more food. Foolhardy perhaps :P

You have 45 minutes to play your favorite game online, but it has to update (ad that tends to take forever!) WWYDD?
Avi by AstrowolfD
User avatar
wolfloversk
NarniaWeb Zealot
The Riddle Master
 
Posts: 6849
Joined: Dec 28, 2009
Location: Jurassic World
Gender: Female

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie?

Postby AstroWolfD » Oct 23, 2012 7:38 pm

wolfloversk wrote:Risk the blizzard and go in search of more food. Foolhardy perhaps :P
What a wolf should do ;).

Hmm... this game (and scenario) you mention sounds familiar... ;). I'd just have to hope that the internet gremlins would be so kind as to speed up the updating process for once :P. If it still doesn't finish in time, I'd just let it finish while I'm gone, and play it later. And shout insults at the gremlins ;) .

You are out trick-or-treating in your neighborhood. You knock on the door of a house who's lone occupant has forgotten it is Halloween, and upon seeing your hideous costume, runs inside and calls the police. WWYDD?
Image
Avi and sig by the Wonderful wolfloversk

AROOOOOOO!!!
User avatar
AstroWolfD
NarniaWeb Guru
Guard Wolf of the NW WC
 
Posts: 1775
Joined: Jan 27, 2012
Location: Jurassic World
Gender: Male

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie?

Postby Lucy of Narnia » Oct 24, 2012 4:38 pm

I would get away from that house ASAP and continue the search for candy elsewhere. :P

You are stranded in the middle of the ocean with Percy Jackson. WWYD,D?
Avy by me, siggy by Dernhelm_of_Rohan
You suck a lollipop, and you sing a song. Get it right, Jo!
User avatar
Lucy of Narnia
NarniaWeb Guru
 
Posts: 1630
Joined: Dec 03, 2010
Location: NC
Gender: Female

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie?

Postby ValiantArcher » Oct 28, 2012 3:17 pm

Politely ask him to get me a ride back to land.

You are stuck in a room for 24 hours with my sister Winter. WWYDD? ;))
Keep moving forward.
User avatar
ValiantArcher
Moderator
BC Head and G&B Mod
 
Posts: 12762
Joined: May 16, 2007
Location: The Front Line

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie?

Postby starkat » Nov 01, 2012 9:56 am

Ask her tons of questions about crafts and any of her other interests.

You have a bell, a piece of string, and several small pieces of wood. WWYDD?
User avatar
starkat
Moderator
 
Posts: 18749
Joined: Feb 26, 2004

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie?

Postby NarnianMonkey » Nov 01, 2012 12:18 pm

Make a chocolate cream pie out of them and leave the world wondering how I did it. :p

You suddenly find yourself in a room that has a small aquarium in it. The tools that are near it are: 3 containers of fish food, a wormhole scanner ("now why would someone need one of those to run a fish tank?", you say to yourself), a laser gun ("okay, now that is just plain strange...", you say to yourself), and a sign near the laser gun that says "use in emergencies". You start feeding the fish, when the wormhole scanner's screen says "Alien approaching". So the alien wormholes in, and it seems to be trying to eat your fish. "So that's what the laser gun is for...", you say to yourself. WWYDD?
I'm the brother of Dinode and UltimateSchweetWarrior.

I've met fantasia_kitty, starkat, and daughter of the King, all of whom are a mod or admin.

...is the member chat broken, or is that just me...?
User avatar
NarnianMonkey
NarniaWeb Junkie
 
Posts: 768
Joined: Mar 14, 2012
Location: Somewhere in Narnia with a lot of other monkeys, as well as an eternally-bouncing ball
Gender: Male

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie?

Postby ValiantArcher » Nov 07, 2012 8:32 pm

Consider whether the alien is only interested in my fish, or looks to be trying to eat me next. If the latter, I would probably try to determine an escape route and defend myself with the laser gun as needed. If the former, well, I'd probably let the alien eat the fish. ;))

Your neighbor calls and asks you to watch his collection of exotic animals while he's on vacation. WWYDD?
Keep moving forward.
User avatar
ValiantArcher
Moderator
BC Head and G&B Mod
 
Posts: 12762
Joined: May 16, 2007
Location: The Front Line

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie?

Postby wolfloversk » Nov 09, 2012 8:42 am

Well assuming he has a permit, I'd agree :P Exotic animals is my specialty ;)

You're taking a road trip with a group of friends, but you all get very very lost and suddenly your car breaks down. There's no town or village in sight WWYDD?
Avi by AstrowolfD
User avatar
wolfloversk
NarniaWeb Zealot
The Riddle Master
 
Posts: 6849
Joined: Dec 28, 2009
Location: Jurassic World
Gender: Female

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie?

Postby AstroWolfD » Nov 09, 2012 9:01 am

Use my finely-tuned (still second rate ;) ) wolf sense to figure out approximately where we are. Assuming none of us have cell phones to call for help, I'd probably try setting off the car alarm to attract the attention of anyone within the immediate vicinity. If no one responds, split the group in half, leaving one team to guard the car, the other to start walking down the road looking for assistance.

You are stuck in a department store elevator by yourself after closing time... WWYDD?
Image
Avi and sig by the Wonderful wolfloversk

AROOOOOOO!!!
User avatar
AstroWolfD
NarniaWeb Guru
Guard Wolf of the NW WC
 
Posts: 1775
Joined: Jan 27, 2012
Location: Jurassic World
Gender: Male

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie?

Postby waggawerewolf27 » Nov 09, 2012 10:20 pm

I normally carry around with me a small LED torch as well as my mobile phone. If the power is off, so that pressing the alarm won't do any good, I can use my torch to check what phone numbers are available in the lift and ring them up using my mobile phone. If all else fails I can ring 000 or, if stranded in USA, 911.

You are visiting a famous tourist site, where, due to a public holiday, there are masses and masses of people around, mostly non-English speaking. Your English-speaking companions are already out of sight and hearing range when you find a pickpocket has taken your wallet. You are now alone and penniless in a foreign city. Worse still, you can't speak more than a few words of the language used there.

WDYDD?
User avatar
waggawerewolf27
NarniaWeb Zealot
 
Posts: 8023
Joined: Sep 25, 2009
Location: Oz
Gender: Female

PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests