What Would You Do, Dearie?

Enjoy games and blogs with other NarniaWebbers.

Moderator: ValiantArcher

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie?

Postby ValiantArcher » Sep 07, 2012 5:30 pm

Try to ignore the pain, and keep on with the assignment. (Sorry, I have no idea what the game is. ;)))

You're at the zoo, and one of the hippos asks you to come in and scratch his back for him since he can't reach this one spot. WWYDD?
Keep moving forward.
User avatar
ValiantArcher
Moderator
BC Head and G&B Mod
 
Posts: 12711
Joined: May 16, 2007
Location: The Front Line

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie?

Postby Lilygloves » Sep 14, 2012 12:21 pm

I would get a special back scratcher, reach through the fence with it, and scratch that hippo's back.

A strange man with a blue box says, "I'm the Doctor" and asks you to come with him. WWYDD?
User avatar
Lilygloves
NarniaWeb Junkie
 
Posts: 573
Joined: Dec 18, 2010
Location: A diner
Gender: Female

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie?

Postby ValiantArcher » Sep 14, 2012 9:57 pm

Very politely say thanks but no thanks. And then wonder which of my friends was responsible for the prank. ;))

You're in the library one day and you realise that all the books around you are coming to life. WWYDD?
Keep moving forward.
User avatar
ValiantArcher
Moderator
BC Head and G&B Mod
 
Posts: 12711
Joined: May 16, 2007
Location: The Front Line

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie?

Postby wolfloversk » Sep 19, 2012 8:54 pm

Make a run for it... inanimate objects should not come to life :P

You run outside and right into a walking tree... WWYDD?
Avi by AstrowolfD
User avatar
wolfloversk
NarniaWeb Zealot
The Riddle Master
 
Posts: 6842
Joined: Dec 28, 2009
Location: Jurassic World
Gender: Female

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie?

Postby Dernhelm_of_Rohan » Sep 20, 2012 7:35 am

Scream my head off with delight, sit them down for a couple of hours and ask a ton of questions.

You're walking your sister's dog in the park. A random stranger on the street offers you $1,000 cash for the dog, who is infamous in your family for chewing shoes, eating homework and making a mess of the carpet... actually no one but your sister really loves him. WWYDD?
Image

Founding Keeper of the Secret Magic
User avatar
Dernhelm_of_Rohan
NarniaWeb Nut
 
Posts: 379
Joined: Aug 03, 2009
Location: Crickhollow, Buckland
Gender: Female

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie?

Postby AstroWolfD » Sep 20, 2012 7:37 am

Unsheathe my sword and ready my shield; it's obviously some sort of warped oak of the Old Forest! ;) .

You are walking alone in the woods on a moonless night, with your flashlight as your only source of light. All of a sudden you trip on a branch, falling and breaking the bulb in your flashlight! WWYDD?
Image
Avi and sig by the Wonderful wolfloversk

AROOOOOOO!!!
User avatar
AstroWolfD
NarniaWeb Guru
Guard Wolf of the NW WC
 
Posts: 1766
Joined: Jan 27, 2012
Location: Jurassic World
Gender: Male

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie?

Postby NarnianMonkey » Sep 20, 2012 5:04 pm

I'd probably get out my back-up bulb, and then make a campfire so that I could see even if my back-up bulb went out. :p

You have just finished your mission to destroy a race of dangerous creatures that lived on the planet SR388. A larva strangely didn't attack you, and it followed you and helped you leave SR388, so you give it to the Galactic Federation research lab on Ceres Station so that they can study it. Seeing that everything is fine, you decide to leave. Then you receive a distress signal. Ceres Station is under attack! WWYDD?
(P.S Just like last time, you win a virtual cookie if you can tell me the game this is referencing.)
I'm the brother of Dinode and UltimateSchweetWarrior.

I've met fantasia_kitty, starkat, and daughter of the King, all of whom are a mod or admin.

...is the member chat broken, or is that just me...?
User avatar
NarnianMonkey
NarniaWeb Junkie
 
Posts: 768
Joined: Mar 14, 2012
Location: Somewhere in Narnia with a lot of other monkeys, as well as an eternally-bouncing ball
Gender: Male

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie?

Postby ValiantArcher » Sep 25, 2012 5:42 pm

I'd head back to Ceres Station to try to help, while simultaneously calling NarnianMonkey to find out what I should do. ;))

You're walking down a busy street when someone rushes up to you and thrusts a package at you. They're obviously very distressed and they beg you to keep it safe and to tell no one you have it, and then they run off distractedly again. WWYDD?
Keep moving forward.
User avatar
ValiantArcher
Moderator
BC Head and G&B Mod
 
Posts: 12711
Joined: May 16, 2007
Location: The Front Line

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie?

Postby wolfloversk » Sep 26, 2012 8:53 pm

Hope it's not a bomb or something that was stolen... and probably look and see what's inside :P

You open the package and discover a child WWYDD?
Avi by AstrowolfD
User avatar
wolfloversk
NarniaWeb Zealot
The Riddle Master
 
Posts: 6842
Joined: Dec 28, 2009
Location: Jurassic World
Gender: Female

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie?

Postby AstroWolfD » Sep 29, 2012 2:13 am

See if there is anything on the package that could give me a clue as to where it came from...and do everything I can to try to return the child to it's parents :P. Of course I'm doing all of this with the utmost secrecy...

After weeks of detective work, you still are having no luck finding the child's parents. WWYDD?
Image
Avi and sig by the Wonderful wolfloversk

AROOOOOOO!!!
User avatar
AstroWolfD
NarniaWeb Guru
Guard Wolf of the NW WC
 
Posts: 1766
Joined: Jan 27, 2012
Location: Jurassic World
Gender: Male

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie?

Postby ValiantArcher » Oct 02, 2012 7:21 pm

By that point, I'd probably have become somewhat attached to the child, and therefore would be considering convincing my parents to adopt. ;))

Your parents agree to adopt the child, but right before it can be finalised, a couple claiming to be the child's parents show up. WWYDD?
Keep moving forward.
User avatar
ValiantArcher
Moderator
BC Head and G&B Mod
 
Posts: 12711
Joined: May 16, 2007
Location: The Front Line

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie?

Postby Dernhelm_of_Rohan » Oct 04, 2012 8:13 pm

Look the couple up and see who they are before possibly calling the police, and get some blood tests taken to prove that they are not the baby's parents.

The blood tests come back showing they are actually the baby's parents, but your research has found that this couple live a very *ahem* colorful lifestyle that is not good for the baby. WWYDD?
Image

Founding Keeper of the Secret Magic
User avatar
Dernhelm_of_Rohan
NarniaWeb Nut
 
Posts: 379
Joined: Aug 03, 2009
Location: Crickhollow, Buckland
Gender: Female

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie?

Postby ValiantArcher » Oct 07, 2012 6:18 pm

I would try to work out a way for the baby to stay with us at least until the parents could provide a safe environment for the baby.

The parents aren't happy with this idea, and kick up a fuss, threatening custody battles. WWYDD?
Keep moving forward.
User avatar
ValiantArcher
Moderator
BC Head and G&B Mod
 
Posts: 12711
Joined: May 16, 2007
Location: The Front Line

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie?

Postby waggawerewolf27 » Oct 09, 2012 5:02 pm

I would contact the state welfare authorities and explain the whole sorry saga to them, including efforts to find the legal parents, the length of time before they came forward, the care taken of the child and the belated claims for custody of it etc.

The welfare authorities agree to adjudicate but want to know why you didn't contact them or the police in the first place. WWYDD?
User avatar
waggawerewolf27
NarniaWeb Zealot
 
Posts: 7958
Joined: Sep 25, 2009
Location: Oz
Gender: Female

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie?

Postby Katana » Oct 15, 2012 6:26 pm

Tell the police i try to interact with them as minimally as possible

The authorities begin to question your story WWYDD?
Im not inactive just very very busy
Image
-Katana, Member of the Midnight Society, Weapons afficionado of the castle of Ivory&Gold, esteemed owner of a flying pickle
User avatar
Katana
NarniaWeb Nut
 
Posts: 339
Joined: Dec 09, 2009
Location: Sitting on a sunny windowsill in the back hallway reading a book
Gender: Female

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie?

Postby wolfloversk » Oct 17, 2012 7:55 am

Search for some for of evidence I can use to prove my case....

You fail to find any piece of helpful evidence. WWYDD?
Avi by AstrowolfD
User avatar
wolfloversk
NarniaWeb Zealot
The Riddle Master
 
Posts: 6842
Joined: Dec 28, 2009
Location: Jurassic World
Gender: Female

PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest