What Would You Do, Dearie?

Enjoy games and blogs with other NarniaWebbers.

Moderator: ValiantArcher

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie? 2PPP

Postby Narnian_Badger » Jul 31, 2012 6:27 pm

I grab onto the nearest tapestry and scramble to the top. There, I wait patiently until the guards run down another passageway, and then slide back down again.

Upon reaching the stone floor, you discover that one of the stones seems a bit loose, maybe even loose enough to move. WWYDD?
User avatar
Narnian_Badger
NarniaWeb Guru
 
Posts: 1114
Joined: May 21, 2008
Location: The Dawn Treader
Gender: Female

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie? 2PPP

Postby Aravanna » Jul 31, 2012 6:28 pm

I wouldn't be able to resist moving it of course, but since I'm being chased, I move the stone back into place after I've slipped through the gap on the other side.

You're now in total darkness, being chased by London guards for pulling a prank on the queen, but it seems you could go left or right. WWYDD?
User avatar
Aravanna
Moderator Emeritus
 
Posts: 6399
Joined: May 26, 2005
Location: Almost home
Gender: Female

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie? 2PPP

Postby Menelve » Jul 31, 2012 6:28 pm

Time repeats itself and you again find a sonic screwdriver in your pocket. This time you remember its name and how to use it and easily open a portal to outside the olympic park and the guards can't follow you.

However, the portal drops you right into the Thames and you can't swim. WWYDD?

(I'm loving the storyline! So much fun to read through.)
User avatar
Menelve
NarniaWeb Zealot
 
Posts: 6703
Joined: Nov 24, 2005
Location: Ramandu’s Islan

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie? 2PPP

Postby Adeona » Jul 31, 2012 6:41 pm

The [waterproof] sonic screwdriver enables me to attract attention to my close-to-drowing self with its flashlight! function. When I am picked up by a small wooden fishing boat, complete with sail, I realize the portal has not only dropped me into the Thames, but into history! London is currently in flames, and the people in the boat assume I jumped into the river to escape the great fire.

Somehow, you realize the fire was started by the aliens! You recognize the outline of the spacecraft against the flames and night sky. You beg the captain of the boat to take you down the river to the beach, where you plan to hide out and consider the best way to escape this situation... Suddenly, a name occurs to you: Doctor Who! ;) WWYDD?

(I know! Tons of fun. :D )
RL Sibs: Aviator, Lizzle, Narniancricket, DancingPrincesses, Andriel
User avatar
Adeona
NarniaWeb Guru
Thursday's Wayfaring Child
 
Posts: 1654
Joined: Jun 26, 2009
Location: Hidden in Silence
Gender: Female

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie? 2PPP

Postby Narnian_Badger » Jul 31, 2012 6:45 pm

I wrack my brains for a way to contact the Doctor, and finally decide upon a plan: I'll use my sonic screwdriver to spell "D-O-C-T-O-R" into the sky using Morse Code!

After sending your message, a Doctor shows up on your doorstep--but it's not THE Doctor, but instead it's THE EVIL DOCTOR TEENY! :-o WWYDD?
User avatar
Narnian_Badger
NarniaWeb Guru
 
Posts: 1114
Joined: May 21, 2008
Location: The Dawn Treader
Gender: Female

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie? 2PPP

Postby Adeona » Jul 31, 2012 7:56 pm

Scream. Fight my way out of a swoon. Then whack the Evil Doctor on the head with my sonic screwdriver.

The Evil Doctor Teeny collapses at your feet. His eyes roll back in their sockets. He makes a gargling noise in his throat. WWYDD?
RL Sibs: Aviator, Lizzle, Narniancricket, DancingPrincesses, Andriel
User avatar
Adeona
NarniaWeb Guru
Thursday's Wayfaring Child
 
Posts: 1654
Joined: Jun 26, 2009
Location: Hidden in Silence
Gender: Female

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie? 2PPP

Postby Lady Courage » Jul 31, 2012 9:19 pm

Stare, then swoop down and check for a pulse to see if I keeled him. :-s

You killed the Evil Doctor Teeny! There is no pulse! And a flickering hologram of the Universe's Authorities is now hovering beside you, demanding an explanation.
WWYDD?
Image
Sig by me | Av by Ithilwen
There is no such thing as a Painless Lesson
User avatar
Lady Courage
NarniaWeb Guru
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: Sep 07, 2009
Location: With De_De, Libby and Lu, exploring Narnia with Frodo in Obi-Wan's spaceship. :D
Gender: Female

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie? 2PPP

Postby Menelve » Jul 31, 2012 9:25 pm

Use the sonic screwdriver to restart his heart and then run like crazy.

However, this crazy run ends up with you not noticing that you've run right off the london bridge into empty space. You begin falling toward certain death. WWYDD?
User avatar
Menelve
NarniaWeb Zealot
 
Posts: 6703
Joined: Nov 24, 2005
Location: Ramandu’s Islan

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie? 2PPP

Postby wolfloversk » Jul 31, 2012 9:32 pm

Pull out my anti gravity device and start floating!

You float to safety, but you're anti gravity is stuck on, now you're just floating on the wind! WWYDD?
Avi by AstrowolfD
User avatar
wolfloversk
NarniaWeb Zealot
The Riddle Master
 
Posts: 6852
Joined: Dec 28, 2009
Location: Jurassic World
Gender: Female

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie?

Postby NarnianMonkey » Aug 13, 2012 3:17 pm

Jump off on the nearest island.

When you jump onto the island, you suddenly teleport off of it. The place you end up in is a very strange place. The grass is purple, the dirt is neon green, the sky is magenta, the water is rainbow-colored, the sun looks like a lollipop, and there are no trees or animals in sight. However, you are on a downwards slope, and you haven't bothered looking up the slope, so that might have something to do with that. WWYDD?
I'm the brother of Dinode and UltimateSchweetWarrior.

I've met fantasia_kitty, starkat, and daughter of the King, all of whom are a mod or admin.

...is the member chat broken, or is that just me...?
User avatar
NarnianMonkey
NarniaWeb Junkie
 
Posts: 768
Joined: Mar 14, 2012
Location: Somewhere in Narnia with a lot of other monkeys, as well as an eternally-bouncing ball
Gender: Male

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie?

Postby ValiantArcher » Aug 27, 2012 10:53 am

I would carefully look up the slope and see if anything there gives me a clue to what's going on. I would then start walking to see if there was any way to get home. ;))

You've made it about a mile when you come across a large, concrete fort. It's the only sign of civilization you've found, but it looks armed and potentially dangerous. WWYDD?
Keep moving forward.
User avatar
ValiantArcher
Moderator
BC Head and G&B Mod
 
Posts: 12829
Joined: May 16, 2007
Location: The Front Line

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie?

Postby LadyGrace » Sep 01, 2012 9:41 am

Make sure I have my gun with me & my super powered chewing gum that gives me unfathomable strength.

You walk into a candy store & find Spiderman at the register checking Batman out. WWYDD?
Image
Avatar & sig made by me.
User avatar
LadyGrace
NarniaWeb Nut
 
Posts: 215
Joined: Sep 07, 2009
Location: Over the rainbow
Gender: Female

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie?

Postby ValiantArcher » Sep 01, 2012 10:31 am

Watch rather wide-eyed, but try not to stare as it would be rude. I'd then also be very courteous when Spiderman was ringing up my purchases, as I'd really not want to get on his bad side. ;))

A couple of thieves then hold up the candy store and knock Spiderman out. WWYDD?
Keep moving forward.
User avatar
ValiantArcher
Moderator
BC Head and G&B Mod
 
Posts: 12829
Joined: May 16, 2007
Location: The Front Line

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie?

Postby LadyGrace » Sep 01, 2012 1:10 pm

I'd pull out my super chewing gum that makes me inhumanly strong, put it in my mouth & beat all the thieves up. Then I'd tie them up in a corner & revive Spiderman with a Swedish fish.

Batman runs back in the candy store saying "Did I miss something?!" WWYDD?
Image
Avatar & sig made by me.
User avatar
LadyGrace
NarniaWeb Nut
 
Posts: 215
Joined: Sep 07, 2009
Location: Over the rainbow
Gender: Female

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie?

Postby ValiantArcher » Sep 01, 2012 3:43 pm

Assure him that everything is alright, and explain the whole story to him.

Batman is so impressed that he suggests you become a regular superhero, and Spiderman lends his full support as well. WWYDD?
Keep moving forward.
User avatar
ValiantArcher
Moderator
BC Head and G&B Mod
 
Posts: 12829
Joined: May 16, 2007
Location: The Front Line

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie?

Postby NarnianMonkey » Sep 02, 2012 10:24 am

I'd probably take their advice. 'nuff said.

You are sent on a mission to destroy a race of dangerous creatures that are capable of draining life energy out of creatures that live on the planet SR388. You have a special mechanical suit that has a powerful laser gun and a missile launcher. The only way to destroy the creatures is with missiles. Also, they don't drain life energy from creatures once they are old enough, but they have other ways of attacking at that age. You head to their home planet, and you encounter one of the creatures that is at an age that they can't drain life energy from you, but them running into you still hurts quite a bit... WWYDD? (P.S You win a virtual cookie if you can tell me the game this is referencing.)
I'm the brother of Dinode and UltimateSchweetWarrior.

I've met fantasia_kitty, starkat, and daughter of the King, all of whom are a mod or admin.

...is the member chat broken, or is that just me...?
User avatar
NarnianMonkey
NarniaWeb Junkie
 
Posts: 768
Joined: Mar 14, 2012
Location: Somewhere in Narnia with a lot of other monkeys, as well as an eternally-bouncing ball
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests