This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

What Would You Do, Dearie?

Enjoy games and blogs with other NarniaWebbers.

Moderator: ValiantArcher

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie? 2PPP

Postby NarnianMonkey » Jul 19, 2012 3:43 pm

Order a e-book version of two of "The Chronicles of Narnia" books, then write the in-between sequel that takes place right in-between the two I bought as a e-book.

You are in a giant ocean and the only land in sight has a neon sign that say "THIS ISLAND IS COVERED WITH LAND MINES! KEEP OUT!". There are no boats in sight, either. WWYDD?
I'm the brother of Dinode and UltimateSchweetWarrior.

I've met fantasia_kitty, starkat, and daughter of the King, all of whom are a mod or admin.

...is the member chat broken, or is that just me...?
NarnianMonkey
NarniaWeb Junkie

Location: Somewhere in Narnia with a lot of other monkeys, as well as an eternally-bouncing ball

Postby DiGoRyKiRkE » Jul 19, 2012 4:18 pm

I would probably push the boat ashore, where it would hit one of the mines. That mine would set off the rest of them in a huge chain reaction if the island was truly "covered" with them. The smoke would act as a HUGE smoke signal which would help me get found.

You're bitten by a venomous snake in the middle of the sahara. The nearest human being is 200 miles away, and the nearest doctor is 500 miles away, but you only have approximately 2 hours to live. WWYDD?
Member of Ye Olde NarniaWeb
WC: Old Forum: 1024 New Forum: 240
DiGoRyKiRkE
The Logical Ornithological Mod

Postby Dinode » Jul 19, 2012 8:52 pm

Start praying.

Your mother just replaced your broken space helmet with her own. WWYDD?
Seeking comic book artist, PM for details.
Dinode
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Aravanna » Jul 19, 2012 9:15 pm

Well, the best thing to do is swap them again, so that your mother doesn't have to go into space with a potentially fatal piece of equipment, and you take the fall instead. Only going into space one also seems a sensible choice in this situation.

Two men on horseback crash through one stained glass window of the your church and one man and two horses crash through another window. The other man is thrown and lands ungracefully on the of the pews. WWYDD?
Aravanna
Moderator Emeritus

Postby Narnian_Badger » Jul 20, 2012 6:57 pm

Fuss at them for breaking the stained glass, of course. Some of that is centuries old, and just look at the mess they've made!

You're sent three years back in time and can only get home the conventional way--minute after minute, hour by hour. WWYDD?
Narnian_Badger
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby NarnianMonkey » Jul 20, 2012 7:44 pm

I'd play a super-long video game marathon to pass the time. :p Of course, I would be eating every once in a while so that I don't starve.

You find yourself sent into a super futuristic race with hover cars. The track has two barriers made out of round things that look like they are rigged to shock any vehicles that hit them, but not the person inside. The vehicles move really fast, and you have no idea how to drive the one you are in. The vehicles look familiar to you, possibly from a video game you have played before... WWYDD?
I'm the brother of Dinode and UltimateSchweetWarrior.

I've met fantasia_kitty, starkat, and daughter of the King, all of whom are a mod or admin.

...is the member chat broken, or is that just me...?
NarnianMonkey
NarniaWeb Junkie

Location: Somewhere in Narnia with a lot of other monkeys, as well as an eternally-bouncing ball

Postby Dinode » Jul 20, 2012 7:46 pm

I'd forfeit, I don't have a driver's license yet.

You are suddenly attacked by a tie wearing ape, WWYDD?
Seeking comic book artist, PM for details.
Dinode
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Aravanna » Jul 20, 2012 7:53 pm

I didn't know ties liked to wear ape! ;) Needless to say, I'd be freaked out and run for it! Any place having a casual Friday seems a good place to hide.

Your neighbor rings the doorbell at three in the morning frantically claiming their toaster is demon possessed. WWYDD?
Aravanna
Moderator Emeritus

Postby Varnafinde » Jul 22, 2012 3:40 pm

Claim to exorcise it and go back to bed.

All your books have suddenly switched contents – there is never inside the book what the cover tells; WWYDD?
(avi artwork by Henning Janssen)
Varnafinde
Princess of the Noldor and Royal Overseer of the Talk About Narnia forum

Postby Aslanisthebest » Jul 22, 2012 4:24 pm

Weep helplessly, and then after having a good cry, attempt to rebind them and match the appropriate cover to its book.

After you spend an entire week cleaning your room, closet, bookshelf, and dresser, everything somehow gets cluttered again. Frustrated and puzzled, you clean it all over again. The same thing happens, except the clutter is worse. You are exhausted. WWYDD?
RL Sibling: CSLewisNarnia
Aslanisthebest
Moderator Emeritus

Postby Narnian_Badger » Jul 22, 2012 6:49 pm

Cry in frustration, and then figure out how my younger siblings could possibly have gotten here--no one else could possibly cause destruction so quickly! XD

The NW forum closes unexpectedly, and reportedly is never going to return. WWYDD?
Narnian_Badger
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Lilygloves » Jul 22, 2012 8:24 pm

Join Aslan's Country and sent dozens of e-mails to the mods and Tirian to bring it back!

Michael Apted asks your opinion on the VDT movie. WWYDD?
Lilygloves
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Aslanisthebest » Jul 22, 2012 8:35 pm

Ask him to give me his e-mail address so I can write a well-thought-out letter, re-watch it, and then tell him precisely what I think of the movie as I've posted on here and thank him for asking my opinion.

You go on a canoeing trip, and while canoeing, you find out that you have paddled off into a shark-infested area. As you put your paddle in, a shark bites a chunk of it. WWYDD?
RL Sibling: CSLewisNarnia
Aslanisthebest
Moderator Emeritus

Postby Andriel » Jul 22, 2012 9:57 pm

use what's left of the paddle and try to get out of there!

you are at camp and you get a bite on your face and your whole face swells up! WWYDD?
Previously DP Dessa
My RL sibs are Adeona, NarnianCricket, and DancingPrincesses.
Im a HUGE Fan of The Avengers!!!!!!!!!
Andriel
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Pattertwigs Pal » Jul 24, 2012 4:11 pm

I would take some Benadryl. If that didn't help, I would use my epipen and head to the hospital.

Every time you sit down to do something your cat starts getting into trouble. What would you do?
Silver Chair Reading Group
NW sister to Movie Aristotle & daughter of the King
Pattertwigs Pal
Cookie Queen of NarniaWeb

Postby Dernhelm_of_Rohan » Jul 25, 2012 7:36 am

I'd try lying down instead of sitting. :P

Your best friend's dog has destroyed the science project you and your bff have worked on for three weeks. Your best friend loves the dog so much, they're willing to excuse it, but you put a lot of work into this project and feel like you deserve a good grade... Or at least the satisfaction of yelling at the dog. WWYDD?

Founding Keeper of the Secret Magic
Dernhelm_of_Rohan
NarniaWeb Nut

PreviousNext