This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

"My Pet(s)" Blog

Enjoy games and blogs with other NarniaWebbers.

Moderator: ValiantArcher

Re: "My Pet(s)" Blog

Postby wolfloversk » Jul 12, 2011 6:07 pm

Sofie looks a bit like a lynx with her tiny ear tufts ;))

Are they any specific breed?
Avi by AstrowolfD
wolfloversk
NarniaWeb Zealot
The Riddle Master

Postby Miss Rosario » Jul 12, 2011 6:15 pm

Lol, Wolfie, I love her little ear tufts! :p As for the breeds, Chico is a mix of I-don't-know what. I'm not sure about Sofie. ;))
Icon by fireworks123
NW little sister to Windsong
NW twin to Rosie

"I don't run away from a challenge because I am afraid. Instead, I run toward it because the only way to escape fear is to trample it beneath your feet." -Nadia Comaneci
Miss Rosario
NarniaWeb Fanatic
Wandering Welcomer

Postby wild rose » Jul 15, 2011 4:15 am

awww Sofie is lovely, you've got such beautiful cats Miss Rosario

Poor Lucy has a new nightmare....or shall I say daymare :p :My niece,she's nine months and has a passionate love for Lucy, a love Lucy I'm a afraid doesn't share. She's terrified of my niece, if Lucy will hear my niece on her way to look a her, she runs and hides in her house as fast as she can. My niece can be rather....violent, she always wants to grab and and pull Lucy's fur out. We don't let her of course, but the way she lunges for Lucy, it really freaks poor Lucy out. :p
The birds are scared of my niece too, cause she is loud and waves her arms in front of the cage :p .
The ends must never justify the means, the means must justify themselves--Ravi Zacharias
sig by Meltintalle
wild rose
The Guardian of Sundays

Postby wild rose » Jul 19, 2011 9:28 am

Here are some recent pictures of Lucy :)

Lucy

Lucy "painting"

Lucy completely chewed up her box till there was almost nothing left of it, so now we got her a new home...a barn :)
Lucy and her new barn
The ends must never justify the means, the means must justify themselves--Ravi Zacharias
sig by Meltintalle
wild rose
The Guardian of Sundays

Postby wolfloversk » Jul 19, 2011 10:43 am

Lol wildrose! I had a gerbil once, White-foot, who chewed through pretty much everything put in his cage, including some parts of the cage itself :-o
Avi by AstrowolfD
wolfloversk
NarniaWeb Zealot
The Riddle Master

Postby ramagut » Jul 20, 2011 2:14 pm

wolfloversk wrote:I had a gerbil once, White-foot, who chewed through pretty much everything put in his cage, including some parts of the cage itself :-o

Gerbils will chew on anything and everything! We had the plastic gerbil 'cages' at first with the tubes--they chewed through that plastic so quick!
With the last gerbil I had (Gerry) I had a glass aquarium with a plastic and wire mesh top. I would put maybe an inch of the bedding in and then give him cardboard tubes (toilet paper and paper towel ones) and the little flavored wood sticks that you can buy for them in the store; mostly he liked the cardboard. Any cardboard. And he would fill up that aquarium nearly to the top so fast! He only had a water bottle (which I would have to keep the stuff away from). He never left his food in his dish, so I just put a handful of food in the cage every couple of days. Then, he would stash it where he wanted it! ;)) I loved watching him!

I was at the pet store today watching a gerbil. So active for the daytime. Nearly bought him, he was so cute. He would get on top of the little plastic house they had in the cage and just sit there and look around! So cute! ;)
ramagut
Moderator Emeritus
Mumsie Mod

Postby wild rose » Jul 27, 2011 11:20 am

wolfloversk wrote:Lol wildrose! I had a gerbil once, White-foot, who chewed through pretty much everything put in his cage, including some parts of the cage itself :-o

chewing up parts of his cage :-o , wow

Lucy is getting SUPER loud in the morning, she starts making lots of noise at around five in the morning and it's so hard to keep her quiet. I get up and 5:30 to feed her, change her water and put her barn back together (she enjoys tearing it apart) but she still won't settle down, I don't know how to get her to quiet down, I guess she is loney in the mornings and wants company :)

The birds are getting along better, I did a really funny thing recently, I took Robby's mirror and showed it to Lucy, their reaction was fun. Lucy started siffing the mirror and tasting it, but she failed to notice her reflection, while Robin just looked with horror and hate as he saw his strange neighbor sniffing HIS mirror :p It's so funny how he's so attached to that mirror, somehow I can't blame Sophie for hating and being jealous of it, I would be too if I were her. When Robin's not eating or sleeping he's sitting with his mirror :p
sig by Meltintalle
wild rose
The Guardian of Sundays

Postby wolfloversk » Jul 27, 2011 1:01 pm

wild rose wrote:Lucy is getting SUPER loud in the morning, she starts making lots of noise at around five in the morning and it's so hard to keep her quiet.
Oh tell me about every time she hears a bag rustle or somebody walks by Quorra starts squeaking and demanding food.

She's much more comfortable now and is willing to be petted. She took the brush well the other day and I started introducing her to the leash, which she is taking much better than Patchy at the moment. She's very loud though... "SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!" Yep that's Quorra.
Avi by AstrowolfD
wolfloversk
NarniaWeb Zealot
The Riddle Master

Postby Pattertwigs Pal » Aug 04, 2011 9:52 am

Here some video I took of Aravis playing a while ago: http://imageshack.us/clip/my-videos/814/4n5.mp4/ The color isn't very good.
Silver Chair Reading Group
NW sister to Movie Aristotle & daughter of the King
Pattertwigs Pal
Cookie Queen of NarniaWeb

Postby Lillian » Aug 04, 2011 11:58 am

She is adorable! I love her name! :)
Avatar and Signature by lover of narnia Thank you!
Lillian
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby wild rose » Aug 04, 2011 12:19 pm

wolfloversk wrote:Oh tell me about every time she hears a bag rustle or somebody walks by Quorra starts squeaking and demanding food.

lol Lucy has the same problem, it's amazing how loud guinea pigs can squeak :)

wolfloversk wrote:She's much more comfortable now and is willing to be petted. She took the brush well the other day and I started introducing her to the leash, which she is taking much better than Patchy at the moment.

I'm glad she's taking the leash well. Lucy still doesn't particularly like the leash but she's okay, I hope one day she will learn to enjoy it

Awww I love Aravis :)

Lucy is going to be six months on the 7th of August....I can't believe she's already half a year old!!!!! :-o
sig by Meltintalle
wild rose
The Guardian of Sundays

Postby wild rose » Aug 09, 2011 12:48 pm

*sighs* Lucy is officially half a year old, I can't believe how fast time flew, she used to be so small, fit right in the palm of my hand

and now she is so big, and reading books :p

well just another six months and she will be a year :( Although I am so glad she is growing, there are time I wish she would remain small :p

(I think she enjoyed Bridge to Terabithia :) )
sig by Meltintalle
wild rose
The Guardian of Sundays

Postby ramagut » Aug 15, 2011 8:17 am

Lucy is so cute even as she gets older!

I don't have any new pictures of Chester and Teyla (it's hard to get pictures of two Jack Russell Terriers!). But they are getting along splendidly! They play together all the time! The worst thing is that Chester has chewed up most of Teyla's squeaky toys. And plush toys. So now I have to buy toys for them that are the "Kong" brand so that he can chew on them but not destroy them! It's been interesting getting used to having 2 JRTs, especially walking them! ;))
ramagut
Moderator Emeritus
Mumsie Mod

Postby ramagut » Aug 24, 2011 12:30 pm

New pictures of Chester!!!

Cutie pie:
One of his favorite spots, in the front window:
Chester and Teyla fighting over the rawhide bone!
ramagut
Moderator Emeritus
Mumsie Mod

Postby Ithilwen » Aug 24, 2011 11:45 pm

Yesterday I caught my bird Billy pretending to peck Jeffrey on the head, when Jeffrey wasn't looking. He wouldn't dare do it for real, since Jeffrey is tougher than he is. I didn't know parakeets had violent fantasies. ;))

~Riella =:)
Ithilwen
NarniaWeb Zealot

Location: Taking over the world while twirling my evil girlstache.

Postby Lucy of Narnia » Aug 25, 2011 12:59 pm

LOL!!! =)) Riella, you keep us all entertained with your bird stories! XD And I though birds were boring and did nothing but peck at seeds in cages all day. XD
Avy by me, siggy by Dernhelm_of_Rohan
You suck a lollipop, and you sing a song. Get it right, Jo!
Lucy of Narnia
NarniaWeb Guru

PreviousNext