This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

What Would You Do, Dearie?

Enjoy games and blogs with other NarniaWebbers.

Moderator: ValiantArcher

Re: What Would You Do, Dearie? 2PPP

Postby Aravanna » Jul 26, 2012 10:03 pm

In that case, I'd probably still yell at the dog quite violently. Hopefully my friend and I can rebuild our longtime relationship with a heartfelt apology and the urgent need to work together and rebuild our project so we at least get a passing grade. Or we could quickly switch our project to the effects of $20 bills on human, particularly our teacher's, psychology. (Actually that's not a good idea children. Bribery destabilizes whole countries and is specifically prohibited in Proverbs.) ;)

You are at a gala for polite (and very rich) gentlemen and women when your hillbilly cousins come crashing in through the front door to "rescue our kinfolk from this here fancy-shmancy shindig." Also Matt Smith in there, complete with top hat, bow tie and white scarf thingy. You're trying to make an impression. WWYDD?
Aravanna
Moderator Emeritus

Postby Lady Courage » Jul 27, 2012 9:37 am

Well, it looks like I AM making an impression. So I'd die of embarrassment, then shoo my cousins out the door with many thanks for rescuing me and turn back to the company with a bright smile and likely flaming face. Then I'd hope the impression that was undeniably made turned out to be somewhat positive...

The whole room at the "fancy-shmancy shindig" is staring at you blankly and no one says a word. Sweat is pouring down your back, your hands are shaking and your teeth are bared in a desperate smile.
WWYDD?
Sig by me | Av by Ithilwen
There is no such thing as a Painless Lesson
Lady Courage
NarniaWeb Guru

Location: With De_De, Libby and Lu, exploring Narnia with Frodo in Obi-Wan's spaceship. :D

Postby Aslanisthebest » Jul 27, 2012 9:45 am

I'd say, "Since I'm sweating and all, you wouldn't mind if I jump in the pool, right?" And then I'd jump in the ever-present-at-fancy-gala-events-but-never-used-and-most-likely-only-for-opulence pool fancy gala dress and all and then make an even more interesting impression. Then I'd probably leave without the hope of ever being invited again. But you never know.

You wake up in the morning to find that your house is now an underground cave (kind of like a mining cave). There is no sunlight, only light bulbs and lamps around the cave. When you go out, you see rats running helter skelter. You yell "MOM!" but you can't find her. However, you smell blueberry muffins that have an aroma only like your mom's do and you follow the strong scent. But when you arrive at where the scent is emitting from, you see a mine-version of your own kitchen, but you find a letter that says your family has been abducted. WWYDD?
RL Sibling: CSLewisNarnia
Aslanisthebest
Moderator Emeritus

Postby Narnian_Badger » Jul 27, 2012 7:43 pm

First off, I'd investigate the muffins for possible poisons. If they're clean, then I should eat them. Mini or no, blueberry muffins are amazing and I need to keep my strength up. Then, with my mighty blueberry-powers, I would research the development of shrink-rays until I find the culprit--the Evil Doctor Teeny! :O Immediately following this discovery, I'd build a jetpack fueled by blueberry muffins (because they give energy to anyone and anything), and take off after the villain. As soon as I discover and release my family, I'd take the Doctor on, mano-a-mano. B-)

You, the Evil Doctor Teeny, are being held at muffin-point by the powerful Blueberry Brawler. WWYDD?
Narnian_Badger
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Dernhelm_of_Rohan » Jul 27, 2012 9:56 pm

Break down sobbing about how my parents died and I grew up with an uncle and aunt who didn't love me and how the kids at school picked on me. Then, while the tender-hearted Blueberry Brawler (who shall henceforth be known as BB) is wavering about what to do in light of my life's story, I shoot her with the bane of all muffins: brussel sprouts. Take that, BB! :ymdevil:

The BB (still the Blueberry Brawler) has come to you, screaming and crying from the pain of her brussel sprout wounds. WWYDD?

Founding Keeper of the Secret Magic
Dernhelm_of_Rohan
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Adeona » Jul 28, 2012 11:44 am

Pour sugar glaze over each of the wounds, which will dissolve the Brussels sprouts and ease the terrible pain. Also, I begin a worldwide Teeny Evil Doctor hunt. B-) Take that.

You discover the Evil Doctor Teeny hiding in a cave near your house! WWYDD?
RL Sibs: Aviator, Lizzle, Narniancricket, DancingPrincesses, Andriel
Adeona
NarniaWeb Guru
Thursday's Wayfaring Child

Postby NarnianMonkey » Jul 28, 2012 11:55 am

I'd try to stop his latest evil plan. First, I'd call 9-1-1, then I'd tell them that an evil mad scientist is living near my house. If that didn't work, then I'd try to stop his latest evil plan myself.

You suddenly find yourself on a gray path. The gray path is on a purple hexagon with a orange hexagon in the center. A giant flying (without wings) white glove (or hand, you can't tell which it is) is approaching you, and it laughs a evil laugh as it approaches you. This place looks vaguely familiar to you... WWYDD?
I'm the brother of Dinode and UltimateSchweetWarrior.

I've met fantasia_kitty, starkat, and daughter of the King, all of whom are a mod or admin.

...is the member chat broken, or is that just me...?
NarnianMonkey
NarniaWeb Junkie

Location: Somewhere in Narnia with a lot of other monkeys, as well as an eternally-bouncing ball

Postby Dinode » Jul 28, 2012 7:02 pm

Tell Master Hand I'm not supposed to be in Super Smash Bros, but he can't hear me since he's just a hand and has no ears, so I'd do my best to defeat him and hope getting knocked off stage doesn't hurt too much.

You are kidnapped, knocked out, and when you wake up you are in a white room and you are a mobian dog, WWYDD?
Seeking comic book artist, PM for details.
Dinode
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Varnafinde » Jul 29, 2012 1:02 pm

I would howl until people came from outside to help.

You are being abducted by aliens; WWYDD?
(avi artwork by Henning Janssen)
Varnafinde
Princess of the Noldor and Royal Overseer of the Talk About Narnia forum

Postby lover of narnia » Jul 29, 2012 1:43 pm

I would politely turn to the aliens and explain, very much in detail, the reasons that abducting me would be far more detrimental to them then beneficial, and if these aliens turned out to be the race of Chitari I would most happily tell them, that is if they were not already asleep from my rambling, I am a friend of Loki, and hopefully, if they were willing to listen to reason, they would return me to earth.

You live in the old wild west and your father is a wild horse wrangler. For many years him and his posse have been attempting to capture a fabled buckskin stallion from a nearby box canyon, but to no avail. While out on a ride with them one day you surprise said stallion and he runs straight toward you! WWYDD?

Loyal supporter of Caspian/Susan.
NW Family: Aunty Vi, LadyC, Rose, Chloe
Secret Order of the Swoosh.
Keeper of the Secret Magic
L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Lady Courage » Jul 29, 2012 3:42 pm

Rope him with my lariat as he races past, spinning my horse to run with him and pull him to a stop slowly, with no sudden jerking around. I've been practicing this for years, waiting for this very moment. Every year I rode with my father, usually at the back and just as an observer, the last several years as a participant. This is my time.

The fabled buckskin stallion is powerful. Your little bay gelding is struggling to keep up and is in danger of being dragged along by the rope firmly tied around the horn of your saddle. You don't have much more time before he gives out.
WWYDD?
Sig by me | Av by Ithilwen
There is no such thing as a Painless Lesson
Lady Courage
NarniaWeb Guru

Location: With De_De, Libby and Lu, exploring Narnia with Frodo in Obi-Wan's spaceship. :D

Postby TheGentleWarrior » Jul 29, 2012 7:18 pm

Being the talented acrobatic I happen to be, I vault from my little gelding onto the stallion's back, yanking the rope from the saddle just before my poor little gelding was run to death. I would then attempt to control the fabled bucksin with said rope back into a trot to get him back to my horse, and back home.

After a wild ride on the stallion's back, you finally get him to realise that you're not going anywhere anytime soon, and out of exhaustion he comes to a halt. However, when you turn around to make sure your little gelding is resting in the distance, you find a serial number hidden in the stallion's hair on his rump! He's NOT completely wild! WWYDD?
Proud ballet dancer!
4/23/12 - First triple pirouette en pointe!
TheGentleWarrior
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Narnian_Badger » Jul 29, 2012 8:14 pm

Finding this serial number to be highly suspect, given the horse's wild nature, I investigate the digits and find that it is not a serial number at all. In fact, it is part of an alien security clearance code--the very same aliens responsible for a previous member's kidnapping!

You use the code to transport onto the aliens' ship, only to appear right in front of one of the monstrous fellows! WWYDD?
Narnian_Badger
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby wolfloversk » Jul 29, 2012 8:46 pm

Say "I come in peace" and when that doesn't work revert to my handy phaser.

You try to blast the alien, but it appears the gremlins tampered with your phaser overnight as it only throws out rainbows colored glitter. WWYDD?
Avi by AstrowolfD
wolfloversk
NarniaWeb Zealot
The Riddle Master

Postby Narnian_Archer » Jul 30, 2012 9:04 am

Shoot out such a blast of shining glitter into his eyes that he gets confused and disoriented and then slip out from under his nose onto the ship to rescue the previous member.

You find the member, but he is trapped in a laser-barred cell that will zap you into a million pieces if you touch it. WWYDD?
sig by Sheroo of Stormness Head
Member of the Dragon club. PM Narnia Girl or FFJ to join.
RL sibling to De_De and wild rose
Narnian_Archer
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Adeona » Jul 30, 2012 2:24 pm

Hurry to the nearby control pad, unscrew the front panel, and cut all the wires, thus shorting out the lasers and freeing the member!

Suddenly, a score of aliens armed to the fangs bursts in upon you and your newly-liberated friend! You have only a screwdriver and the front panel of the control pad to defend yourselves! WWYDD?
RL Sibs: Aviator, Lizzle, Narniancricket, DancingPrincesses, Andriel
Adeona
NarniaWeb Guru
Thursday's Wayfaring Child

PreviousNext