This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Announcement: Mansion Re-Opening 3/15 - Volunteers Needed!

Home of chat, writing, and role-play.

Moderators: stargazer, Lady Arwen, Ryadian

Announcement: Mansion Re-Opening 3/15 - Volunteers Needed!

Postby Hugh Hologram » Mar 07, 2019 1:43 pm

Well, hello there! You're just in time to hear the big news! I just heard from Bob, who heard from Lucy, who heard from Abe, who heard from Katy, who heard from Shelly, who heard from Boo, who heard from Delia that there's supposed to be some highfalutin guest lecturer talking about some boring historical event at the next Town Meeting. Now, that's not all that interesting, except Bob said that Lucy said that--well, you get the drift. Anyway, I heard there is supposed to be a party at the Mansion afterward, and Delia is looking for folks who would be willing to dress up in period attire for the affair. Or she's going to make the wait staff dress up in period attire, and I don't think they (or I) have forgiven her for those 1920s flapper outfits yet.

You're invited to attend, and bring a friend or two along with you. If you're interested in dressing a part and would like to volunteer to be someone other than your usual self, let me know in the comments here, and I'll pass the word along to Delia and the moderators. Bob says they're looking for up to four or five good people. Only authorized volunteers should attend in costume, thank you! The Mansion will open its doors on March 15th and close them on May 13th, so if you wish to volunteer, make sure you will be around regularly during those dates!

All of Delia's usual rules apply to this affair, of course, so all attendees should be G or PG rated, and, whatever you do, no Mary Sues, please. If you have any questions, I'm sure Delia or one of the moderators (Lady Arwen, Ryadian, or stargazer) would be happy to answer them.
~ Read the Ditto Town Frequently Asked Questions ~
Hugh Hologram
Ditto Town Host

Re: Announcement: Mansion Re-Opening 3/15 - Volunteers Needed!

Postby aileth » Mar 12, 2019 3:29 am

I'd love to come in costume, but with the travel schedule, I'm not sure that it's a good idea (for everyone else). But I do hope to attend the party, one way or another.
Now my days are swifter than a post: they flee away ... my days are swifter than a weaver's shuttle
aileth
Peripatetic powder-room sub

Re: Announcement: Mansion Re-Opening 3/15 - Volunteers Needed!

Postby Meltintalle » Mar 13, 2019 11:34 am

Oooooh, I volunteer! Pick me!

(...can I have a character named Marysue Ellen? ;;) )
Meltintalle
Ra-pun-z-mel